Donald Trump in Davos ... what a disgrace, lying through his teeth

83541573_2501030146805671_3355180700188803072_n.jpg

The world leaders can only look on in amazement whilst they grip their mops and buckets.

Trump decries 'prophets of doom' on environment

They are prophets of doom and are to be treated as mentally unstable. You know years ago this type the prophets of doom were publicly treated as freaks, with their message of The End of The World etc

lead64.jpg

images-eetimes-2014-09-1323917-3pi-dab-0047-02.jpg

So we have Greta "Children of The Corn" Thunberg and all The End of The World crowd now saying that the world ends in 11 years IF we all do not pay a Carbon Tax and stop eating foods that have many proteins ZERO of this of course has ANYTHING to do with the environment and EVERYTHING to do with another Eco-Money Shakedown and forcing peoples to become Vegan so they will be unhealthy with no proteins, I have NEVER seen a Vegan who looks GOOD who looks HEALTHY. As far as I am concerned they can GTFO already.

Donald Trump should have worn a MAGA hat and shorts at Davos to look more like an elementary schoolboy.

His speech was very stilted and he lied about all aspects of the economy. He said the earnings of the middle and lower classes were rising faster than the earnings of the top 10% which is a blatant lie.

GDP growth under Trump is not any higher than it was under Obama.

Obama created more jobs in his last three years than Trump has in his three years.

The only aspect that Trump is better than Obama is creating debt. Debt is growing faster than the GDP during Trump's tenure.

If anyone is lying its you and your TDS Denizen. Look at the following graphs disproving your lies about Trump.

1. Middle-Class Incomes Surging – Thanks to Trump Policies
Middle-class incomes, after adjusting for inflation, have surged by $5,003 since Donald Trump became president in January 2017.
As a percentage of income Trump appears to be right.

GDP Growth under Trump's first 2 years appears higher than Obama's last 2-years

2. I don't see Obama's job growth coming out of the "Great Recession" as any better than Trump's current job growth

3. Trump's Debt growth looks about the same as Obama's. So that's another lie by Denizen

Thank you for highlighting how Trump has done not much better than Obama, if at all.

With the US at "full employment" and unemployment rate at about 3.5% how can you expect more job growth?
I'm happy with a participation rate slowly increasing under Trump after sliding down under Obama.

View attachment 301694

Sure, let's even put a mafioso in the white house as long as our 401k's or whatever are doing well.

You still don't get it?!

Tell me you prefer the "establishment wings of both parties to still be in control of DC?
Tell me that you're okay with Lois Lerner using the IRS to target conservatives?
Tell me you're okay with Hillary's bathroom server and her "pay to play" Clinton Foundation?
Tell me you're okay with Obama's "being more flexible" with Russia, and giving Iran $150b in sanctions relief to develop nukes and ICBMs?
Tell me you're okay with Obama's "those jobs are NOT coming back"? So keep moving US factories overseas, here are a few tax breaks too.
Tell me you're okay with China's unfair trade practices?
Tell me you're okay with 70,000 US drug deaths a year and climbing?

I could go on and on, but the point being that the US voters wanted a major change in DC, and that required an outsider with a vision to "drain the swamp". So we pulled the pin and threw Trump at DC. We are NOT disappointed, he is the "Bull in the China shop" that we sent him there to be. That our 401k's are going up like crazy is just an added benefit. We will vote for Trump again in 2020.

The problem here is that there has been no draining of the swamp and almost all if the “outsiders” on Trump’s team have been replaced with swamp critters.

The world leaders can only look on in amazement whilst they grip their mops and buckets.

^ Believes St. Greta

Greta Thunberg has several mental illness that she has talked about having, she also is obviously being Controlled by others and fed the lines which she then talks, she is a Propaganda Tool and she is being exploited and used, she appears if you watch her like she is almost Programmed, there is ZERO that is normal about this girl.

She also very often comes out with the usual old Bolshevik mantra like:

l2lphET.jpg

^ Believes St. Greta

Greta Thunberg has several mental illness that she has talked about having, she also is obviously being Controlled by others and fed the lines which she then talks, she is a Propaganda Tool and she is being exploited and used, she appears if you watch her like she is almost Programmed, there is ZERO that is normal about this girl.

She also very often comes out with the usual old Bolshevik mantra like:

l2lphET.jpg

9F25502F-9D1D-4A20-A046-B2F130CE9077.jpeg

Has anyone every investigated who flies this girl around the world from place to place? Would the name start with an “s” and end with an “s”?

Donald Trump should have worn a MAGA hat and shorts at Davos to look more like an elementary schoolboy.

His speech was very stilted and he lied about all aspects of the economy. He said the earnings of the middle and lower classes were rising faster than the earnings of the top 10% which is a blatant lie.

GDP growth under Trump is not any higher than it was under Obama.

Obama created more jobs in his last three years than Trump has in his three years.

The only aspect that Trump is better than Obama is creating debt. Debt is growing faster than the GDP during Trump's tenure.

Yet he was there, the leader of the free world and you're still in your hole and still NOTHING.

Does anyone else get tired of foreigners explaining to us why foreigners disapprove of our choice?

I am watching his speech and it is a disgrace appearing like an elementary school project talk about how Donald Trump saved the world.

Donald Trump is an international embarassment.

What lie did he tell that upset you so much?

(it is funny how often, you libs start threads, and don't actually include the supposed topic in the op)

I am watching his speech and it is a disgrace appearing like an elementary school project talk about how Donald Trump saved the world.

Donald Trump is an international embarassment.

I doubt you are watching it...you get your posts from shareblue, post them, and collect your quarter.

If anyone is lying its you and your TDS Denizen. Look at the following graphs disproving your lies about Trump.

Middle-class incomes, after adjusting for inflation, have surged by $5,003 since Donald Trump became president in January 2017.

2. I don't see Obama's job growth coming out of the "Great Recession" as any better than Trump's current job growth

3. Trump's Debt growth looks about the same as Obama's. So that's another lie by Denizen

Thank you for highlighting how Trump has done not much better than Obama, if at all.

With the US at "full employment" and unemployment rate at about 3.5% how can you expect more job growth?
I'm happy with a participation rate slowly increasing under Trump after sliding down under Obama.

View attachment 301694

Sure, let's even put a mafioso in the white house as long as our 401k's or whatever are doing well.

You still don't get it?!

Tell me you prefer the "establishment wings of both parties to still be in control of DC?
Tell me that you're okay with Lois Lerner using the IRS to target conservatives?
Tell me you're okay with Hillary's bathroom server and her "pay to play" Clinton Foundation?
Tell me you're okay with Obama's "being more flexible" with Russia, and giving Iran $150b in sanctions relief to develop nukes and ICBMs?
Tell me you're okay with Obama's "those jobs are NOT coming back"? So keep moving US factories overseas, here are a few tax breaks too.

I could go on and on, but the point being that the US voters wanted a major change in DC, and that required an outsider with a vision to "drain the swamp". So we pulled the pin and threw Trump at DC. We are NOT disappointed, he is the "Bull in the China shop" that we sent him there to be. That our 401k's are going up like crazy is just an added benefit. We will vote for Trump again in 2020.

The problem here is that there has been no draining of the swamp and almost all if the “outsiders” on Trump’s team have been replaced with swamp critters.
Hillary wasn't drained?

View attachment 301694

You still don't get it?!

Hillary wasn't drained?

Just replaced with other swamp critters. The swamp is as deep as ever.

How about Market preformacne....

Since the start of the trade war 2 years ago tomorrow...

The DJI has grown 11.99%, the NASDAQ 34.13%, the S&P 18.86% and the Russell 2000 5.59%.

Those are not impressive numbers, to put it mildly.

Just for point of reference...the two years before the start of the trade war...

The DJI had grown 64.15%, the NASDAQ 64.98%, the S&P 50.36% and the Russell 2000 60.19%.

View attachment 301694

You still don't get it?!

The swamp now has an orange tint.

View attachment 301694

You still don't get it?!

I disagree that ALL of Trump's policy guys are "establishment swamp critters".. .
Larry Kudlow is an old establishment Wall Street guy who just wants to cut taxes and outsource.
But Lightheizer and Navarro are the real deal! They are reshaping the US economy based on renegotiating fair trade deals.
Gary Cohn: Globalist Gary Cohn Falsely Claims Tariffs on China ‘Totally Hurt’ U.S.
Ryan Zinke was a Navy Seal, too bad he was a bad cabinet pick
Rex Tillerson was a globalist who was also a bad fit

Trump is new to politics and government.
Everything happens too slowly for him, from the generals winning in AFG, to Wilbur Ross adding a citizenship question on the census form, to the Fed lowering interest rates.
In agree that Trump had too many "globalists" in his cabinet, but it appears that he is getting better at finding good guys, like Barr and Pompeo.

How about Market preformacne....

Since the start of the trade war 2 years ago tomorrow...

The DJI has grown 11.99%, the NASDAQ 34.13%, the S&P 18.86% and the Russell 2000 5.59%.

Those are not impressive numbers, to put it mildly.

Just for point of reference...the two years before the start of the trade war...

The DJI had grown 64.15%, the NASDAQ 64.98%, the S&P 50.36% and the Russell 2000 60.19%.

Tomorrow, coincidentally, happens to be the anniversary of the market peak of 2018. Why would you pick that date? But a more honest person, leaving the leftist golfing gator out, would admit the market is up...wait for it...64% since Donald Trump was elected. Thats in the face of rate hikes, trade wars and 24/7 attacks on the country by people hoping to crash the market.

Thats an impressive number..to put it mildly. Its way more than I used as a projection (7%) in my planning.

Winning..while you lose Golfing Gator

Forum List

Back