Donald Trump in Davos ... what a disgrace, lying through his teeth

Says you. What if people disagree?

Decent society is what he considers rot.

GOP descent into the Trump wormhole is the rot.
No. People like you who do not tolerate disparate opinions from their own are the rot.

The voters will judge the GOP.

That’s great. Let’s see what happens. I am an Independent. Let em judge.

Let us pray you don't defile yourself when the result is announced.

I do love how the right always respects other people’s opinions.

Picture1-23.png

Who is that?
Google Nick Sandmann. So uneducated. Cowardly Colfax.

Most likely, yet ANOTHER foreigner interfering in our election processes. Lol!
He is a Leftist and a Communist and I beat him so badly he put me on ignore. Cried too.

And since he doesn't recognize Nick's face, most likely a European. Oh wait, maybe a Russian! :206:

AzogtheDefiler is right. You people name yourselves like trolls living down in the underpinning of society...where you can saw away at the supports.

Rot has to be removed. Trump has perverted society with lies and corruption.

Thinking people see it the opposite. Everything you claim Trump is doing is provably being done by the Dems.

Publish your evidence.

You’re kidding, right? Why not solve this at the ballot box?

Lock him up. The Senate is disgracing itself and the GOP is getting worried about the orange stain.

No it isn’t.

Check your ignore list, bud. Lol. And then, check yourself.
Dude is a troll. His only goal is to anger people. I’m not going to feed his sick addiction.

Please tell him that I hope he gets the help he needs.

I've been a member of this forum for quite a while, and he is not a troll. :eusa_hand:

Maybe not to you but if you happen to disagree with him, he instantly abandons any semblance of an argument and just starts making wild accusations about you as a person.

Surely you’ve seen that before?
He is crying again. LMAO.

Decent society is what he considers rot.

GOP descent into the Trump wormhole is the rot.
No. People like you who do not tolerate disparate opinions from their own are the rot.

The voters will judge the GOP.

That’s great. Let’s see what happens. I am an Independent. Let em judge.

Let us pray you don't defile yourself when the result is announced.
I accept the results of elections. You should follow that lead.

Google Nick Sandmann. So uneducated. Cowardly Colfax.

Most likely, yet ANOTHER foreigner interfering in our election processes. Lol!
He is a Leftist and a Communist and I beat him so badly he put me on ignore. Cried too.

And since he doesn't recognize Nick's face, most likely a European. Oh wait, maybe a Russian! :206:
He is a sissy. Maybe French? He he. He is so uneducated

Lock him up. The Senate is disgracing itself and the GOP is getting worried about the orange stain.

And many think the opposite. If you want everyone to think alike move to North Korea. Right now you’re disgracing yourself on this board.

By not defiling, like Azog The Defiler?

You have lost this debate. Crawl back into your little leftist safe space

Debates with Trumpers are easy to win. Show a picture of Agent Orange and Trumpers drop to their knees.

Maybe but I am an Independent voter and I am crushing you. I attack the Alt Right too. Ask LaDairis and Tijn. You’re just like them. An inbred waste of space.

Azog is as independent as Mitch McConnel's left testicle.

And many think the opposite. If you want everyone to think alike move to North Korea. Right now you’re disgracing yourself on this board.

Debates with Trumpers are easy to win. Show a picture of Agent Orange and Trumpers drop to their knees.

Maybe but I am an Independent voter and I am crushing you. I attack the Alt Right too. Ask LaDairis and Tijn. You’re just like them. An inbred waste of space.

I am puzzled by your perversions and I openly supported Tulsi Gabbard on this board. Back to your safe space. Run along.

I am watching his speech and it is a disgrace appearing like an elementary school project talk about how Donald Trump saved the world.

Donald Trump is an international embarassment.

Can he speak about anything without bragging about his bogus accomplishments

1. Agent Orange inherited his wealth;
  2. Agent Orange nearly lost his inherited wealth except for Russian money infusions;
  3. Agent Orange is causing Uncle Sam to accumulate debt at 2 x GDP growth;
  4. Agent Orange inherited a healthy growing economy from Obama; and
  5. Agent Orange is destroying the US by excessive debt accumulation.

He built a giant a Trump Tower in your empty head.

The Trump Tower is penetrating your nether regions.

I am watching his speech and it is a disgrace appearing like an elementary school project talk about how Donald Trump saved the world.

2. Agent Orange nearly lost his inherited wealth except for Russian money infusions;

Dude, I am not gay, stop hitting on me. Weirdo.

Good lord. This message board is filled with a lot of adults acting like children.

Rot has to be removed. Trump has perverted society with lies and corruption.

Thinking people see it the opposite. Everything you claim Trump is doing is provably being done by the Dems.

Publish your evidence.

No it isn’t.

Brown stain?

DrwdWxLWkAEFjxQ.jpg

I am puzzled by your perversions and I openly supported Tulsi Gabbard on this board. Back to your safe space. Run along.

You must be bogus because a real defiler would be aroused by perversions.

Dude, I am not gay, stop hitting on me. Weirdo.

There you go again. Defiling yourself with your fantasies.

Publish your evidence.

No it isn’t.

Brown stain?

DrwdWxLWkAEFjxQ.jpg
Racist

“as Greta looks on”. What blasphemous effrontery Trump demonstrates! These people are terrifyingly shallow.

D6A50344-B187-4CA0-ACA5-C8B985EC7EC8.jpeg

You must be bogus because a real defiler would be aroused by perversions.
You would know...weirdo. Funny how you avoided the 2nd part of my post. Doesn’t fit your little narrative.

Check your ignore list, bud. Lol. And then, check yourself.
Dude is a troll. His only goal is to anger people. I’m not going to feed his sick addiction.

Please tell him that I hope he gets the help he needs.

I've been a member of this forum for quite a while, and he is not a troll. :eusa_hand:

Maybe not to you but if you happen to disagree with him, he instantly abandons any semblance of an argument and just starts making wild accusations about you as a person.

Surely you’ve seen that before?

I have not. I see him try to make reasonable arguments with people, until they become unreasonable. It's frustrating having to deal with fellow citizens who are brainwashed, complacent and ignorant.

Forum List

Back