Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

Her opinion from the National Constitution Center, dumbass teabagger.

The National Constitution Center​

View attachment 844685
The National Constitution Center
https://constitutioncenter.org
The National Constitution Center serves as America's leading platform for constitutional education and debate. · The Latest from the NCC · Educational Resources ...
Teabaggers don't GET IT, because they're in a cult.
That's why they threaten anyone prosecuting their dear leader.

Passssst. Nobody does the teabagger thingy anymore.

Threatening violence in order to stop the orderly transfer of power IS.
They had the chance to peacefully assemble in court, and make their case to the judge, some of whom were appointed by Donald Trump. And when they were unable to show any actual proof of fraud, they took the law into their own hands.

You're the one getting off from this Soviet BULLSHIT you're wanking to, fake cowboy bot.
You know I meant Trump getting off of charges that amount essentially to a life sentence. Considering his record in court, of 90+ felony charges, of how many do you figure he going to be found ‘not guilty’? :cool-45:

You know I meant Trump getting off of charges that amount essentially to a life sentence. Considering his record in court, of 90+ felony charges, of how many do you figure he going to be found ‘not guilty’? :cool-45:
It's no surprise that commie cowboy here just LOVES these Stalinist tactics.
:rolleyes:

I really don't think that he'll go to jail though. However, most other presidential candidates probably would have dropped out by now, but not Trump. That shows how dedicated he is to wanting to turn this country back around. DeSantis is just alright and Ramaswamy is too much of a peacemaker and we don't want peace with the democrats, we want to take back what they have stolen from us. That's why I'm sticking with Trump in the primaries because I don't see as much strength and dedication as I have seen from him.

Everyone of these politician should know the US has always been a Constitutional Republic. The only reason I can think they keep calling it anything else is to make their dumb ass supporters think if they don't win they are losing their "democracy".

I really don't think that he'll go to jail though. However, most other presidential candidates probably would have dropped out by now, but not Trump. That shows how dedicated he is to wanting to turn this country back around. DeSantis is just alright and Ramaswamy is too much of a peacemaker and we don't want peace with the democrats, we want to take back what they have stolen from us. That's why I'm sticking with Trump in the primaries because I don't see as much strength and dedication as I have seen from him.

It's a great idea.

You are very confused. trump is going to be convicted of at least one felony before November 2024. He is mentally deranged and he laughs at you behind closed doors.

But we would all like to see him in jail.

Forum List

Back