Donald Trump Having Save America Rally Tomorrow

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not sure how I can write three sentences for this one but I can try. First of all how many save America rallies is Trump going to have? I mean, as much as I love hearing his speeches, America is basically beyond saving at this point until a republican is back in the white house and I mean a true republican not a RINO. I'll be interested to see and hear what Trump has to say and it looks like I made it with enough sentences as there's only so much you can say about it.

I'm not sure how I can write three sentences for this one but I can try. First of all how many save America rallies is Trump going to have? I mean, as much as I love hearing his speeches, America is basically beyond saving at this point until a republican is back in the white house and I mean a true republican not a RINO. I'll be interested to see and hear what Trump has to say and it looks like I made it with enough sentences as there's only so much you can say about it.

Donald Trump Bombarded By Protesters Screaming 'LOCK HIM UP!' Before Speaking at Moms for Liberty Event​

All anyone needs to know is it was the southern poverty law people there which automatically discredits anything they could possibly have to say. They are useless as tits on a boar.

All anyone needs to know is it was the southern poverty law people there which automatically discredits anything they could possibly have to say. They are useless as tits on a boar.
1688413112813.jpeg

Trump and his gang of cretens are going to dealing with a different kind of sentence

The rinos are the true GOP. A Christie would have won in 2012. He can win in 2024.

He'll talk about him and you being victims.

Forum List

Back