Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

Status
Not open for further replies.
What column was that, Jake Smarmy? I didn't see the link. Can you post it for my perusal???

Thanks in advance.
I quoted from it. Here you go. Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

Fareed Zakaria also works for CNN (Clinton News Networks or CIA News Network) and he is also a member of the Council On Foreign Relations.......imagine that? You do know about the Council On Foreign Relations and the book written by Carroll Quigley where he was given access to the council and stated it's goals......right? Tell me that you at least have that basic knowledge...because if not? I'd be happy to educate you on that......now, where is that list that classifies one as being in the "alt-right"??

And you are a two bit partisan hack. So what? Should I put you on ignore, claiming that everything you say is bullshit since you aren't bias free?

No, I believe in the organic constitution and the Bill of Rights so I have no political party that I "side" with because we don't have a political party that isn't bought and paid for by the banking oligarchs that has been running the "deep state" since 1913. I know more than you because I have made it my business to know the things I do. I would much rather take a chance that Trump is legit and has the backing of the "white knights" that have kept the NWO agenda from being imposed on us than Hitlery, a bought and paid for, totally corrupted psycho-path ANY day of the week. Debate me on what is really going on....challenge me or "Ignore" me....it's not like I get anything of worth from your postings......the choice is yours.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret:

Everybody has bias, everyone is ignorant in some respects...just as almost everyone thinks of themselves as very knowledgeable and objective.

The enlightenment is in being mindful of these disparities between reality and our perceptions, something that clearly hasn't happened to you.

Ok.....so drop some "truth bombs" on me about how and why Hitlery would change anything given that she is in the back-pocket of the same banking oligarchs that keep this debt slavery system in place? Impress me with your "knowledge" and let's see how it matches up against mine.....what say ye? I am all too aware of what our reality is...you? Not so much if you believe that Hitlery can "right the ship" because you couldn't be more wrong...not even if you showed up at Michael Moore's house on Halloween dressed as Mayor McCheese.....

One of the things that they claimed that was false was that Hitlery didn't want "open borders" and it was blatantly stated in one of her speeches to the big banking/Wall Street firms that she didn't want us to know about. It's a joke and not a site that is credible to me.

It was stated by TRUMP himself that she doesn't want open borders and has voted for the wall (right in the middle of him trying to claim she wants open borders because that's the sort of winning debate performance that that he puts on)

Trump: Hillary Clinton wanted, fought for the wall

Hillary in 2006 was willing to support helping secure America’s borders to decrease illegal entry, drug trafficking, and security threats by building 700 miles of physical barriers along the Mexico-United States border. Yet she has openly criticized Trump's efforts in doing so and his desire to have Mexico pay for it. Her political campaign has been about making illegals citizens over enforcement, she hasn't favored Trumps stance and now her growing criticism of him has portrayed her as a liar who is only interested in what the puppet strings of her liberal establishment elite wants. Meanwhile Trump has shown (with the media's help) to have resistance in both republicans and democrat establishments. Perhaps Trump would be better off portraying Hillary for what she is... a marionette?

I don't see contradiction - wallin' she supports was and is quite modest compared to Great Wall of Americas Trump wants to build and wasn't insulting to Mexicans either.

She also has supported the other side of that equation - path to citizenship, while Trump supports deportation force rounding people up across the country.

And? Why should people who broke our laws be rewarded with a path to citizenship? That just incentivises illegal behavior.

And yet, it's still possible for him to beat Hillary.
Sun could rise in the west.

And you could answer Dale's question that has been posed several times as to how you define "alt right" instead of repeating "Sun could rise in the west" over and over again like some sort of Rain Man.

Jake Smarmy is one of my USB bitches. You can bank on it that Jake Smarmy is afraid to answer the question because he fears the response.

Donald J Trump is not a professional politician. As for running the worst campaign in history, he beat 15 other opponents in the Republican primary. There were such notables as the son and brother of a former president. There were senators and governors in that race. He's within a few points of a professional lifelong politician to win the highest office in our land. Win or lose, Trump has run a hell of a campaign.

I have to agree

I never thought his campaign would last two weeks. But I underestimate the gullibility of Republican Party faithful

The Republican party faithful didnt put Trump where he is you moron. In fact just the opposite is true.

And you could answer Dale's question that has been posed several times as to how you define "alt right" instead of repeating "Sun could rise in the west" over and over again like some sort of Rain Man.

Jake Smarmy is one of my USB bitches. You can bank on it that Jake Smarmy is afraid to answer the question because he fears the response.
:lol: Dale, you are a lost soul is all. Keep pounding your pud, bud.

Everything pointed to a GOP win if a generically sound candidate could pivot to right of center to get women and minorities included in a consensus with white men. Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

Donnie Two Times simply went the other way.

"Many Republican-minded voters were desperately waiting for the pivot and would have lapped up any small words or gestures. Instead, Trump alienated potential supporters from these new groups even more than he had during the primaries.

Or take the way he has managed his staff. In a few months, he went through two teams at the top and is now on his third campaign manager. He has fewer than half as many field offices as Clinton, limited fundraising, and consistently weak and poorly produced ads. The two biggest innovations in campaigning in recent years have been “get out the vote” efforts and big data. Trump’s campaign is underinvested in both. Yale University political scientist Alan Gerber, who has pioneered research in this area, notes that converting potential voters into actual voters requires “volunteer phone banks and face-to-face canvassing, tactics that require planning, supervision and sustained effort to undertake at scale.” The Trump campaign scores very poorly on this front, he said.

Agree. ran it like a total newber, but here he is shemendrik or not. And Hillary's campaign has spent so much money that Trump should be a nonissue at this point.

And what of you Hillbots? The bitch is a crooked, pathological liar and a sociopath.

You say that, but then there are clearly contradicting, veryfiable facts:

politifact-meter.png

No one is more of a pathological liar than Trump, he sets the standard on playing loose with facts. So when you call Hillary a liar without reference to that standard you look ridiculous.

You have no idea how you are being manipulated, do you?

Who’s Checking the Fact Checkers?
A new study sheds some light on what facts the press most likes to check.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

Posted this before

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

They forgot the part about the Alt-Right eating babies and stomping puppies. I even heard that they will eat the thumbs of little kids who dont eat their brockley

Posted this before

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

You are using a right-wing website to make your case, Jake Smarmy???? I want to know what YOU believe makes one an "alt-right" and why they should be shunned, marginalized and demonized. Anyone can post a web link....let's get YOUR take........don't let fear and common sense stand in your way. I have an itchy trigger finger just waiting to rip you a "new one" yet again.I want you to try something that will be a new experience for you.........think for yourself.

(snicker)

If Trump beats Hillary, we get the least incompetent person in office. This is like choosing between syphilis and gonorrhea.

Agreed, but those are our choices.

You could write in 'Percysunshine' on the ballot. I could do better than either of those clowns.

Really? Do tell? So what would YOU do to correct the ills of this country because I know what the answers are.....let's see if we are on the same page......you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine....ready???

One of the things that they claimed that was false was that Hitlery didn't want "open borders" and it was blatantly stated in one of her speeches to the big banking/Wall Street firms that she didn't want us to know about. It's a joke and not a site that is credible to me.

It was stated by TRUMP himself that she doesn't want open borders and has voted for the wall (right in the middle of him trying to claim she wants open borders because that's the sort of winning debate performance that that he puts on)

Trump: Hillary Clinton wanted, fought for the wall

Hillary in 2006 was willing to support helping secure America’s borders to decrease illegal entry, drug trafficking, and security threats by building 700 miles of physical barriers along the Mexico-United States border. Yet she has openly criticized Trump's efforts in doing so and his desire to have Mexico pay for it. Her political campaign has been about making illegals citizens over enforcement, she hasn't favored Trumps stance and now her growing criticism of him has portrayed her as a liar who is only interested in what the puppet strings of her liberal establishment elite wants. Meanwhile Trump has shown (with the media's help) to have resistance in both republicans and democrat establishments. Perhaps Trump would be better off portraying Hillary for what she is... a marionette?

I don't see contradiction - wallin' she supports was and is quite modest compared to Great Wall of Americas Trump wants to build and wasn't insulting to Mexicans either.

She also has supported the other side of that equation - path to citizenship, while Trump supports deportation force rounding people up across the country.

Historically a path to citizenship or amnesty hasn't proven to be effective at all in solving the immigration problem. In fact the democrats have been unable to provide a solution. Her constant criticism of Trump along with her failure to bring to the table her own interpreted version of "a wall" still effective proves she will not go take the issue of enforcement beyond the financial backing and support of her liberal establishment. It shows how much she changes her message when it matters to the political office she is seeking. She could have easily syphoned votes from Trump with independent voters who agree with His views on a need to address the border, she chose to openly oppose and ridicule the idea. Her personal views surrounding our nation having "open borders" doesn't help her on the issue as well. Her position on the border will only go as far as her establishment wants, she will never stand up to them if she feels it's in the best interest of the country. Hillary is quite easily manipulated, without even going into other issues like DOMA or gay marriage.

Last edited:

If Trump beats Hillary, we get the least incompetent person in office. This is like choosing between syphilis and gonorrhea.

Agreed, but those are our choices.

You could write in 'Percysunshine' on the ballot. I could do better than either of those clowns.

Really? Do tell? So what would YOU do to correct the ills of this country because I know what the answers are.....let's see if we are on the same page......you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine....ready???

First, you have to officially put yourself up as a candidate. I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back