Donald Trump Has Colossal 20-Point Lead Over Biden With Young Voters: Poll

What has he done EVIL to you? Write you a mean tweet? And no, having classified documents in your house isnt bad, otherwise Obammy and Joe Biteme(who was a senator) would be in jail. Go fuck yourself you braindead parrot, such stupidity is beneath any intelligent citizens

You sound far too reasonable to be answering this nutcase poster.

I mean, irrational hatred against someone is rarely justified, but esp in the case of Trump who was what many of us call "best president ever"

or at least tied w/ Reagan

I mean, some posters here just spout off meaningless gibberish.. The slogan "Don't feed the trolls" comes to mind

Never underestimate the ability of the left to F things up
Biden has done a great job of screwing things up but let’s not forget Obama warned us about Joe.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.” — Barack Obama
And Robert Gates, Obama’s defense secretary, said this: Biden “has been wrong on nearly every major foreign-policy and national-security issue over the past four decades.”

If he stands with the uaw workers and denigrates the owners and CEOs of those companies he's a shoe in.

I can’t imagine being a young person making even a median income and trying to pay for gas and bills, how could one even think of buying a house?

Just twenty years ago someone making a median income could buy a house for just 2 to 3 times their yearly income. Today that is imposssible.

They are having to deal with 20 year high mortgage rates, and at least where I live, home prices haven't been dropping yet.

This demonstrates why it is important to put Trump into prison as quickly as possible, and deny him the opportunity to communicate with cult followers. Stupid ignorant white people must not be allowed to put that dangerous, evil man back into the White House.
^^^^^ The attitude of every wannabe dictator in history. YOU don't deserve to be in America.

Not sure how accurate this poll is, since it's so lopsided, but it may at least show where younger voters are trending.

Donald Trump Has Colossal 20-Point Lead Over Biden With Young Voters​

but but but….”INSURRECTION DAY” - Kondor3 Mac1958
but but but….”MILLENNIALS AND ZOOMERS” - John Edgar Slow Horses
but but but…”YOUNG PEOPLE LOVE ABORTIONS” - JoeB131
but but but…”YOUNG PEOPLE HATE GUNS” - rightwinger
but but but…”BIDEN GIVES FREE COLLEGE TO YOUNG PEOPLE” - C_Clayton_Jones
but but but…”YOUNG PEOPLE LOVE ILLEGALS” - pknopp Unkotare
but but but…”YOUNG PEOPLE LOVE THEM SOME CHICKS WITH DICKS” - bodecea

Donald Trump Has Colossal 20-Point Lead Over Biden With Young Voters​

but but but….”INSURRECTION DAY” - Kondor3 Mac1958
but but but….”MILLENNIALS AND ZOOMERS” - John Edgar Slow Horses
but but but…”YOUNG PEOPLE LOVE ABORTIONS” - JoeB131
but but but…”YOUNG PEOPLE HATE GUNS” - rightwinger
but but but…”BIDEN GIVES FREE COLLEGE TO YOUNG PEOPLE” - C_Clayton_Jones
but but but…”YOUNG PEOPLE LOVE ILLEGALS” - pknopp Unkotare
but but but…”YOUNG PEOPLE LOVE THEM SOME CHICKS WITH DICKS” - bodecea
Fake News :)

If he stands with the uaw workers and denigrates the owners and CEOs of those companies he's a shoe in.
I don’t think even that will work.

I predict the Democratic Party will convince Michelle Obama to run next summer in order to save our “democracy“ from Trump.

I would never vote for her as that would mean another four to eight years of Barack running the nation but I will admit she would be a better choice than Joe Biden.

Democrats are desperate to get rid of Biden. This might just be another fabricated poll designed to give Democrats the reason they need to can him. Don't believe polls or Democrats.

Not sure how accurate this poll is, since it's so lopsided, but it may at least show where younger voters are trending.

In Austria they lowered the voting age down to 16, the left did it thinking that young kids would all vote left wing. They voted hard right because the hard right gave them free beer when they went around talking to them, and spoke really emotionally rather than logically.

Trump has name recognition, he's kind of cool for kids who want to rebel.... Not good for sanity though.

Forum List

Back