Donald Trump Has Colossal 20-Point Lead Over Biden With Young Voters: Poll

Biden has picked up his mantle as the absolute worst president in our nations history.
According to a survey based on responses from 170 current and recent members of the Presidents and Executive Politics section of the American Political Science Association, Donald Trump is the worst of all time.

I have as much faith in a college research as i do the Lame Stream Media. I saw it with my own eyes, how 45 had turned around a lackluster economy by the brown turd, into a new roaring 20s, until Joe Biden campaign working with China released the Kung Flu upon US to bring down 45. Then when Red states opened up and the economy was in recovery, that was when the Big Steal happened and now we are living in that misery, because of it.....

I have as much faith in a college research as i do the Lame Stream Media. I saw it with my own eyes, how 45 had turned around a lackluster economy by the brown turd, into a new roaring 20s, until Joe Biden campaign working with China released the Kung Flu upon US to bring down 45. Then when Red states opened up and the economy was in recovery, that was when the Big Steal happened and now we are living in that misery, because of it.....
. I saw it with my own eyes, how 45 had turned around a lackluster economy by the brown turd

I'm looking at GDP and employment right here, and that sounds like a load of bollocks.

Screenshot_20230926_094439_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230926_094400_Chrome.jpg

According to a survey based on responses from 170 current and recent members of the Presidents and Executive Politics section of the American Political Science Association, Donald Trump is the worst of all time.
That scumbag fdr was the worst by far.

This could bring on the elimination of Biden before the party's schedule!

And of note, last night the media was playing exposure to Newsom.
If the Liberals have any sense left, they will get rid of Biden. He is hurting their chances of having anyone decent running against Trump. So far, Trump is winning! :hyper::hyper:Who do you Liberal guys have to beat Trump?

I am the only one old enough to recall when the Trumpers called all polls fake?

My how times have changed

Forum List

Back