Donald Trump Goes Full Fredo Corleone

Trump says he's a genius and went to the best schools. So, has anyone seen any of his college transcripts? Where are they? One would think he would want to make them very public if they're so great.

A 1968 commencement program shared Friday by the Daily Pennsylvanian backs that up. It shows that Trump graduated from the undergraduate school of finance and commerce, but he did not graduate at the top of his class or with honors.

trump-commencementpng-c8cfb2506f7ec1cd.png

Was Trump really a top student at Wharton? His classmates say not so much

http://media.pennlive.com/news/photo/2017/02/19/trump-commencementpng-c8cfb2506f7ec1cd.png

In all fairness, we were told for 8 years that Obama was the smartest guy in the room and he never released transcripts, either.

Quite frankly, it was a moot point back then, and it's a moot point now. Only what a president is doing as president matters, and conversations about IQ and theoretical future success or failure can be dropped in favor of conversations about if they are ACTUALLY failing or succeeding.

So you admit that you liberals have no intention of letting us keep more of our hard earned pay? So tell me why I'd ever want to vote for one of you again?

What idiots like you "think" that you're keeping from your "hard earned pay" is a damn loan that Trump is borrowing under your name ($1.5 Trillion)......where 3/4 of that loan is going directly into the pockets of the super wealthy......AND, the real kick in the gonads, is that morons like you get to pay that ENTIRE loan back, while the wealthy are exempt, permanently.

What liberal idiots like you can't seem to get through your heads is that we citizens are better able to pay back what our politicians spend WHEN THEY ALLOW US TO KEEP MORE OF THE MONEY WE EARN!!! Do I wish that Washington would tighten it's belt and stop wasting so much of our tax dollars? Oh yeah! I'm hoping that Trump will tighten the screws on that once he's fixed some of the other things that Obama/Reid&Pelosi managed to Fubar!

Once again...why would I ever vote people into office who want to spend more than Trump is...yet let me keep less of my money?

And you haven't addressed all the Americans whose lives have been destroyed due to our porous Southern Border.

Yes, yes.....ALL our problems stem from those darkies coming across the border....
Get a brain.....

Did you really just refer to Mexicans as "darkies"? Oh, let me guess...you don't really HAVE a good reason for not securing our borders...so you've decided to play the race card?

Who is “everyone else”? Who pays when someone without insurance goes to the ER? Who pays when that person goes on disability and no longer pays taxes when they should not have gotten that sick if they had preventive care? Who pays when people are injured in industrial accidence or by air and water pollution due to lack of registration? YOU do!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My taxes go to pay for Illegals using EMs as primary physicians.
Please don't tell me you don't know that.
Yes well, perhaps so. So do mine. So what do you do? Let them die in the street? Never mind. I know how conservatives would answer. A better question is, what percentage of the tax expenditures go to the undocumented vs. everyone else?

But beyond that, how does your comment, in any way , address the point that I made. It is nothing more than a logical fallacy in the form of a red herring intended to divert attention away from the real issue.
I'm not a Conservative but I have bills to pay and I'm not going to come in short on my Property Taxes to help someone who came in Illegally and rendered people I know unemployed,
You Liberals don't give a shit about all the electricians, plumbers, carpenters, babysitters, etc. who lost everything they had, including their marriages.
Quite honestly, you disgust me.

Oh please ! You’re not a conservative?[emoji3][emoji2][emoji3]

You're not a very good debater.
I have bills to pay, moron.
I'm getting the feeling you're a limousine Liberal.
And you haven't addressed all the Americans whose lives have been destroyed due to our porous Southern Border.
Isn't this thread supposed to be about T-Rumps psychosis? Oh right, you don't want to deal with that. My bad. The fact that you have to call me a moron, and blather about lives being destroyed tells me that you are not all that sure of yourself, Sparky

So you admit that you liberals have no intention of letting us keep more of our hard earned pay? So tell me why I'd ever want to vote for one of you again?

What idiots like you "think" that you're keeping from your "hard earned pay" is a damn loan that Trump is borrowing under your name ($1.5 Trillion)......where 3/4 of that loan is going directly into the pockets of the super wealthy......AND, the real kick in the gonads, is that morons like you get to pay that ENTIRE loan back, while the wealthy are exempt, permanently.

What liberal idiots like you can't seem to get through your heads is that we citizens are better able to pay back what our politicians spend WHEN THEY ALLOW US TO KEEP MORE OF THE MONEY WE EARN!!! Do I wish that Washington would tighten it's belt and stop wasting so much of our tax dollars? Oh yeah! I'm hoping that Trump will tighten the screws on that once he's fixed some of the other things that Obama/Reid&Pelosi managed to Fubar!

Once again...why would I ever vote people into office who want to spend more than Trump is...yet let me keep less of my money?
You people keep blathering and bloviating about how we liberals do not want people to " keep more of their money" and in doing so grossly misrepresent our position. We do indeed want working and middle income people to pay less in taxes. What we don't want- and what has been shoved down our throats is to be tossed a few crumbs to appease us while the wealthy get the lions share at the cost blowing up the deficit and taking health care away from millions.

My taxes go to pay for Illegals using EMs as primary physicians.
Please don't tell me you don't know that.
Yes well, perhaps so. So do mine. So what do you do? Let them die in the street? Never mind. I know how conservatives would answer. A better question is, what percentage of the tax expenditures go to the undocumented vs. everyone else?

But beyond that, how does your comment, in any way , address the point that I made. It is nothing more than a logical fallacy in the form of a red herring intended to divert attention away from the real issue.
I'm not a Conservative but I have bills to pay and I'm not going to come in short on my Property Taxes to help someone who came in Illegally and rendered people I know unemployed,
You Liberals don't give a shit about all the electricians, plumbers, carpenters, babysitters, etc. who lost everything they had, including their marriages.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about T-Rumps psychosis? Oh right, you don't want to deal with that. My bad. The fact that you have to call me a moron, and blather about lives being destroyed tells me that you are not all that sure of yourself, Sparky
Ad hominem.
Liberals bring up the wall and sending our tax money to every other nation because they feel sorry for everyone but Americans and when it's brought up they go running under their beds.
You are not a good debator

how many threads do i have to beat you in?

bullying
and sqeezing nkorea and iran

wtf do you want

Buck gets "Winner" rating for bragging about Toxic Turd Trump's "bullying".
THAT's the way we treat our allies, enemies, and those of us with the misfortune of not being born white in the shadow of a Confederate Flag. :rolleyes-41:

Ad hominem.
Liberals bring up the wall and sending our tax money to every other nation because they feel sorry for everyone but Americans and when it's brought up they go running under their beds.
You call this a debate??:coffee::coffee:It is nothing more than you guys offering inane and baseless opinions and presenting them as fact. Try posting some documented facts, and well debate them.

Ad hominem.
You call this a debate??:coffee::coffee:It is nothing more than you guys offering inane and baseless opinions and presenting them as fact. Try posting some documented facts, and well debate them.
It’s Liberals mocking everything Trump does to increase employment among amongst Americans.

Ad hominem.
It’s Liberals mocking everything Trump does to increase employment among amongst Americans.
Your doing it again!! What did Trump do to improve the job market that had already been improving ? When have liberals mocked him for anything that was not worth of scorn?? You are a lazy sucker who thinks that that you can say anything and get away with it.

Ad hominem.
Your doing it again!! What did Trump do to improve the job market that had already been improving ? When have liberals mocked him for anything that was not worth of scorn?? You are a lazy sucker who thinks that that you can say anything and get away with it.
For one thing, Sessions is making it much more difficult to bring in H1-Bs and is actually enforcing some laws to send many home.
And guess who's working on residential and commercial construction?
All of those Americans who couldn't find a job during Obama's anti-American worker presidency.

bullying

wtf do you want

THAT's the way we treat our allies, enemies, and those of us with the misfortune of not being born white in the shadow of a Confederate Flag. :rolleyes-41:

Look at my name dbag, I was born and raised in Ohio.......

talk about stereotyping and missing...it was in my fucking name......
and just to give you history

Ohio was solidly union and republican(anti slavery)
generals from ohio you may have heard
Grant (leader of the Union Army)
Sherman (2nd in command of Union Army)
Sheridan (Leader of the Union Calvary)

so if you want to fuck with me, it will look like bullying when I know my shit and destroy you for not knowing yours......

Oh and N And S Korea are talking.........thanks Trump...Maybe NKorea listens to strength and power....not the pussiness and appeasement of you homos?

bullying

wtf do you want

so if you want to fuck with me, it will look like bullying when I know my shit and destroy you for not knowing yours......

Oh and N And S Korea are talking.........thanks Trump...Maybe NKorea listens to strength and power....not the pussiness and appeasement of you homos?

President Warren G. Harding was also from Ohio...

and a crook.

Yes I noticed that Buck, but there is no such thing as a Trumpling who 'knows their shit'.
If that were the case, you'd not have voted for AND yet be duhfending the Toxic Orange Turd.

Trump had little if anything to do with the talks between NoKo an SoKo. SoKo can't stand Donald's ass at this point - It's all about the Olympics and NoKo's hopes of leaning on SoKo to relieve their sanctions pain. If anything, it's an end around.

So we're all "pussies" and "homos"?
WoW - So many angry Trumplings today and so little time
Doc gonna watch a little football - Fare thee well Clueless Buck! :cool:

2b9eab6cd8ff5b0e4693657bead399b3.jpg

Forum List

Back