Donald Trump Gag Order Upheld

We can see who REALLY has the obsession with smelling children. Yes we can.
Yeah the guy that does it. You know, the pervert you constantly defend, deflect or gaslight for?
But I get it, He could rape a child on 5th avenue and he wouldnt lose any support.

Thats such BS. I get they want him to shut his fucking mouth, but he has a right to say what he wants.
This is no more than the left trying to silence the opposing political candidate of a sitting president.
It's also the reason why there are 91 indictments against the opposing political candidate.

Is it con-stitutional to threaten people?
It is fine to chide and deride when they do a photo op with your chief persecutor. More lib loon attempts to change one of the 80 words they seek to change and make derision into a “Threat”

This is no more than the left trying to silence the political candidate of a sitting president.
It's also the reason why there are 91 indictments against the political candidate.
This has nothing to do with Biden and everything to do with judges and clerks being harassed and threatened because they’re overseeing a trial of a truly deplorable human being who has truly deplorable followers.

This is no more than the left trying to silence the opposing political candidate of a sitting president.
It's also the reason why there are 91 indictments against the opposing political candidate.

I don't think that even the thugs in the big cities have that many indictments on them. It's ridiculous.

For what?
Saying stupid stuff.

How would you say your mental focus is?

Biden -

Oh it's focused.....
I say it's err...
I think it's...
I...
I haven't.....
Look...
I have trouble even mentioning....
Even saying to myself
In my own head
The number of years....
I no more think of myself
As being as old as I am
Than fly
I mean it's not
Errrr
Argh
I haven't observed anything in terms of...
There's not things that I don't do
Now that I did before
Whether it's physical or mental
Or anything else

This has nothing to do with Biden and everything to do with judges and clerks being harassed and threatened because they’re overseeing a trial of a truly deplorable human being who has truly deplorable followers.
This has everything to do with what I said.
Anyone who doesn't believe that has no inkling of what common sense is.

This has everything to do with what I said.
Anyone who doesn't believe that has no inkling of what common sense is.
I don’t think you’re expressing common sense. You’re expressing deeply seated partisan bias with an inability to see beyond a right wing narrative.

By and large, courts dont like having their people subject to threats and harassment.

Forum List

Back