Donald Trump Doesn't Care About Black People, Americans Believe: Poll

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Donald Trump doesn't care much about black people, Americans think: poll

A new poll this week from The Economist/YouGov posed the question "How much do you think Donald Trump cares about the needs and problems of black people?" A majority of respondents—57 percent—said either "not at all" (38 percent) or "not much" (19 percent). Twenty-four percent said they believed Trump cared "some," while just 19 percent felt he cared "a lot."

Trump has said "racism is evil" but has regularly been accused of racism dating back to his real estate days—he was, for instance, sued twice by the Justice Department for not renting to black people. The president drew additional ire for his recent pardoning of Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was convicted of racially profiling and was a brother-in-birtherism-arms with Trump.

Trump Downsizes Black College Conference

--------------------------

Do we really need a poll?

A new poll this week from The Economist/YouGov posed the question "How much do you think Donald Trump cares about the needs and problems of black people?" A majority of respondents—57 percent—said either "not at all" (38 percent) or "not much" (19 percent). Twenty-four percent said they believed Trump cared "some," while just 19 percent felt he cared "a lot."

Trump has said "racism is evil" but has regularly been accused of racism dating back to his real estate days—he was, for instance, sued twice by the Justice Department for not renting to black people. The president drew additional ire for his recent pardoning of Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was convicted of racially profiling and was a brother-in-birtherism-arms with Trump.

Question is -- Are you desperate enough to use ALL CAPS in the title to try to convince anyone this is true?
Only the guy who edits your title will know.. :badgrin:

"Do we really need a poll?"

Of course not. Liberals like you are determined to believe in their vision of Donald Trump no matter what the truth is. The truth doesn't matter, only your hatred of him matters.

I don't either.

I care about ALL people. Unlike libturds I refuse to pretend to care more about people based on "race" while supporting sociopaths who keep said "races" in ghettos and prisons.

Of course not. Liberals like you are determined to believe in their vision of Donald Trump no matter what the truth is. The truth doesn't matter, only your hatred of him matters.

That's the bottom line. Bed wetting drones like deanturd would be foaming at the mouth if Joe Lieberman turned GOP and beat hitlery 10 months ago. Regressive "philosophy" is founded on hate and envy.

It's not a vision of Trump. It;s trump in the flesh saying and doing such racist crap. To be fair though, he' not just racist. He feels the same way about anybody who isn't rich.

Donald Trump is mayor of Chicago?

It's not a vision of Trump. It;s trump in the flesh saying and doing such racist crap. To be fair though, he' not just racist. He feels the same way about anybody who isn't rich.
768.jpg

So what do YOU think? Does Trumplethinskin care or not about black people? A lot? Some? None? A little?

Trump only cares about Trump.

That's the bottom line. Bed wetting drones like deanturd would be foaming at the mouth if Joe Lieberman turned GOP and beat hitlery 10 months ago. Regressive "philosophy" is founded on hate and envy.
Why do so many avid Trump supporters believe that Democrats were so personally invested in the fortunes of Hillary Clinton? Speaking for myself, I am not upset or "butt hurt" about Sec. Clinton's loss, but the election of someone I feel does not have the qualities essential to be the President of the United States.

It's more embarrassment about the character of Donald Trump than the loss of Hillary Clinton. It's the fact that so many of the Trumpeteers think that Trump does have the character, the qualities and the abilities to be our President when he clearly lacks those traits.

And, on topic, I do not believe that Donald Trump has any empathy at all for anyone but himself. And, in particular, he does not have any empathy for the plight of the poor, the undereducated, the minority and the repressed in America.

Why do so many avid Trump supporters believe that Democrats were so personally invested in the fortunes of Hillary Clinton? Speaking for myself, I am not upset or "butt hurt" about Sec. Clinton's loss, but the election of someone I feel does not have the qualities essential to be the President of the United States.

It's more embarrassment about the character of Donald Trump than the loss of Hillary Clinton. It's the fact that so many of the Trumpeteers think that Trump does have the character, the qualities and the abilities to be our President when he clearly lacks those traits.

And, on topic, I do not believe that Donald Trump has any empathy at all for anyone but himself. And, in particular, he does not have any empathy for the plight of the poor, the undereducated, the minority and the repressed in America.

:disbelief: sheesh.. from Fake News propaganda and character assassinations to your no need for critical thought belief system..

Last edited:

:disbelief: sheesh.. from Fake News propaganda and character assassinations to your no need for critical thought belief system..
I believthatignoring the obvious reveals a lack of critical thought.

I further believe that if you're convinced about 'fake news' you reveal a more chronic case of lack of critical thought.

I believthatignoring the obvious reveals a lack of critical thought.

I further believe that if you're convinced about 'fake news' you reveal a more chronic case of lack of critical thought.

wrong wrong wrong ...:laugh:

I'm thinkin we'll never agree politically but eh, I've always liked you anyway, it's something I noticed in the Coffee Shop.

I don't think Trump cares too much about anyone much. He doesn't seem to even care that much about his wife. She's there to boost his ego, just like the alt-right guys. He'd drop them in a second if he thought he could get the same mindless adulation from somewhere better.

I don't think Trump cares too much about anyone much. He doesn't seem to even care that much about his wife. She's there to boost his ego, just like the alt-right guys. He'd drop them in a second if he thought he could get the same mindless adulation from somewhere better.

You do realize that you're actually just guessing right?

Question is -- Are you desperate enough to use ALL CAPS in the title to try to convince anyone this is true?
Only the guy who edits your title will know.. :badgrin:
To me, all caps isn't like this:

Donald Trump

It's like this:

DONALD TRUMP

No.

Forum List

Back