Donald Trump : Department Of Education Must Go

I'm against the jewish indoctrination of our kids in public schools. Aren't you?
Thus spake der Fuhrher. Hey! That's an idea! Let's look to racist, Facsists as our example of education policy!

Why isn't education a top priority for Conservatives? It seems they would be happy with an under qualified workforce in the coming century. They would embrace a lack of innovation and economic expansion, stuff right in their political wheelhouse.

But the Conservative, for whom science has always been a dicey proposition, would rather throw out the baby with the bath water so far as our education standards are concerned. The next time we hear about say, the Swedes beating us in science education scores remember the knuckle dragging Conservatives believe it was the best decision for their vision of America.

The conservatives have been fighting the teachers unions for years. You know, the unions that protect and keep crummy teachers employed. They have also promoted home-schooling which works quite well since the liberal schools can't indoctrinate children with their nonsense. And remember who it was that fought against school vouchers and even took it to court. You know, those vouchers that give poorer minorities an opportunity to attend much better schools?

The more uneducated children, the more likely Democrat voters once they get out of school. That's why DEMOCRATS want to keep it this way.

How much does in a voucher does a minority family get to send their kid to "much better schools"? What I've read is they don't cover the cost of tuition.

No, they don't cover the total cost. The parent must put some money in which is part of the problem with public schools.

In public schools many parents are divorced from the institution because once that kid hops the bus, they are the schools problem. In private school however, the parents pay dearly for education and make sure they are getting every dimes worth.

My sister had a problem with my niece when she was in high school. She got after that kid like white on rice. She stayed up all night coaching and teaching her herself. She wasn't about to pay all that money and let my niece flunk a grade.

Parental involvement is the biggest complaint by public school teachers. They can't do it alone. When you have a dog in the fight, it's a different story.

So a voucher will not cover the cost for tuition so tell the entire site how would a single mother be able to send her child to a private school and feed the kid too?

You have to remember the tuition is one thing, and will not cover supplies, uniforms, and other costs and then you know the government will then require that the public put up more money, and we are back to the same problem you are crying about!

I say we adopt China rule and just allow one child per family...

It will keep it simple, what you say?

Don't be ridiculous.

The U.S. Schools rank lower because of the dumb ass red states dragging down national scores.

You seriously want them left to their own devices ? Holy shit, every answer in the science classes will be "Jesus" !

Empty partisan nonsense.

The conservatives have been fighting the teachers unions for years. You know, the unions that protect and keep crummy teachers employed. They have also promoted home-schooling which works quite well since the liberal schools can't indoctrinate children with their nonsense. And remember who it was that fought against school vouchers and even took it to court. You know, those vouchers that give poorer minorities an opportunity to attend much better schools?

The more uneducated children, the more likely Democrat voters once they get out of school. That's why DEMOCRATS want to keep it this way.

How much does in a voucher does a minority family get to send their kid to "much better schools"? What I've read is they don't cover the cost of tuition.

No, they don't cover the total cost. The parent must put some money in which is part of the problem with public schools.

In public schools many parents are divorced from the institution because once that kid hops the bus, they are the schools problem. In private school however, the parents pay dearly for education and make sure they are getting every dimes worth.

My sister had a problem with my niece when she was in high school. She got after that kid like white on rice. She stayed up all night coaching and teaching her herself. She wasn't about to pay all that money and let my niece flunk a grade.

Parental involvement is the biggest complaint by public school teachers. They can't do it alone. When you have a dog in the fight, it's a different story.

So a voucher will not cover the cost for tuition so tell the entire site how would a single mother be able to send her child to a private school and feed the kid too?

You have to remember the tuition is one thing, and will not cover supplies, uniforms, and other costs and then you know the government will then require that the public put up more money, and we are back to the same problem you are crying about!

I say that we need restrictions on poor people procreating.

If it were up to me, when a person applies for government assistance, they should have to be fixed first before they get one dime. In most cases, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. So how do we solve poverty when we promote the procreation of more poor people? It's impossible to solve poverty that way.

Single parenthood is not an accident in our country. Currently in the black communities over 73% of black babies are born out of wedlock. Single parent homes are directly related to poverty. But since we replaced the father with government programs, it's a cancer that's likely to continue until leadership changes.

School Vouchers are not the solve all to our education problems. It's a good start for those that can participate in the program. Like anything else good in life, you have to be able to put something in.

I think what we should do is look for other options such as home schooling. Granted that many parents don't have the resources for a mother to stay home and teach her children. That's why I think that we should pay home schooling parents to take on other students for extra cash. Last I checked, the per capita cost per student in public schools is about $12,000. What if we paid a home school parent $8,000 per student to educate those children? It would be extra income for a family while at the same time saving taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars at the same time.

Great idea I think, but Democrats would fight it tooth and nail on behalf of the teachers unions.

The voucher system will not work because of the greed of individuals that will raise the intuition to prevent certain sectors of society from obtaining a education.

Home Schooling is not the answer either because you need a two parent system, and you already know this country is not built like that.

Welfare should be based on JTPA programs and require a individual only a certain amount of time to use the system and require them to take a course in something that would better their lives.

You can not really regulate someone right to breed. Believe it or not it has been attempted before and failed...

You understand that public schools are charged with educating EVERYONE.! Unlike private schools . They just can't turn kids away or throw out problem kids .

Just think. Your district has a blind kid . Either u hire a full time qualified teacher to work wh him all day OR you pay $125,000 and bus him to some special private school.

Just one example of what public Schools have to deal with .

If it were up to me, when a person applies for government assistance, they should have to be fixed first before they get one dime. In most cases, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. So how do we solve poverty when we promote the procreation of more poor people? It's impossible to solve poverty that way.

Single parenthood is not an accident in our country. Currently in the black communities over 73% of black babies are born out of wedlock. Single parent homes are directly related to poverty. But since we replaced the father with government programs, it's a cancer that's likely to continue until leadership changes.

School Vouchers are not the solve all to our education problems. It's a good start for those that can participate in the program. Like anything else good in life, you have to be able to put something in.

I think what we should do is look for other options such as home schooling. Granted that many parents don't have the resources for a mother to stay home and teach her children. That's why I think that we should pay home schooling parents to take on other students for extra cash. Last I checked, the per capita cost per student in public schools is about $12,000. What if we paid a home school parent $8,000 per student to educate those children? It would be extra income for a family while at the same time saving taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars at the same time.

Great idea I think, but Democrats would fight it tooth and nail on behalf of the teachers unions.

The voucher system will not work because of the greed of individuals that will raise the intuition to prevent certain sectors of society from obtaining a education.

Home Schooling is not the answer either because you need a two parent system, and you already know this country is not built like that.

Welfare should be based on JTPA programs and require a individual only a certain amount of time to use the system and require them to take a course in something that would better their lives.

You can not really regulate someone right to breed. Believe it or not it has been attempted before and failed...

You understand that public schools are charged with educating EVERYONE.! Unlike private schools . They just can't turn kids away or throw out problem kids .

Just think. Your district has a blind kid . Either u hire a full time qualified teacher to work wh him all day OR you pay $125,000 and bus him to some special private school.

You mean like Wisconsin where the government schools ship all the problems kids they don't want to deal with off to private schools?

You mean like Wisconsin where the government schools ship all the problems kids they don't want to deal with off to private schools?

Yeah . Specialized private schools. And what do those cost? $12,000 a student? I don't think so.

Yeah . Specialized private schools. And what do those cost? $12,000 a student? I don't think so.

That's still cheaper than a public school.

Why do you dispute documented facts?

You understand that public schools are charged with educating EVERYONE.! Unlike private schools . They just can't turn kids away or throw out problem kids ..

Well yes, they do, but the kid has to do something pretty bad.

In the meantime, problem kids hold up the entire class and stop them from learning which is probably one of the reasons our public schools do so poorly.

In private schools, they do throw out kids that prevent the rest from learning. That way everybody else gets a better education.

The difference is that in public schools, if a parent has a child that is a problem, it's the schools problem. In private school, if a parent has a child that is a problem, it's the parents problem.

Seeing as how our current federal education system is all about maximizing White guilt, promoting diversity, and spreading leftist ideology, I support this measure!

Trump: Deptartment Of Education Must Go

What a surprise that a moron is against education. Sure didn't see that coming.

In other news Mike Huckabee says he'll do away with the Department of Satan and Rick Santorum pledged to abolish the SPCA.
I'm against the jewish indoctrination of our kids in public schools. Aren't you?
In your case education would be wasted on you, better to spend the money on Spay or Neuter for your ilk

Last edited:
Seeing as how our current federal education system is all about maximizing White guilt, promoting diversity, and spreading leftist ideology, I support this measure!

Trump: Deptartment Of Education Must Go

What a surprise that a moron is against education. Sure didn't see that coming.

In other news Mike Huckabee says he'll do away with the Department of Satan and Rick Santorum pledged to abolish the SPCA.
In your case education would be wasted on you, better to spend the money on Spay Neuter for your ilk

So you support genocide of conservative?

You fucking Nazi!

Forum List

Back