Donald thinks all women who live in the suburbs are "Housewives"

Because feelz, and shut up! They hate Trump, that's as deep as it goes. And literally they simply do not care about facts, reality, or what somebody actually says. All they want, and all they see, is a headline from a favored hate merchant and they're off to the races. It's kind of amusing in a way, because it usually takes about 15 seconds to read past the headline and find out they're full of crap.

Boo Hoo ^ It is 2020 - We no longer refer to women as "Housewives".
I see what you did there. The thread is a whine that "Donald thinks all women who live in the suburbs are "Housewives", which of course is not even related to the truth. When we pointed that out, you wanted to change the topic to something else, so you pretended we were talking about what to call women who are happy to run the home while their husbands are working outside the home. We weren't.

Meh, nobody changed the topic. I merely pointed out that you can refer to suburban women who stay home to take care of kids as stay at home Moms, soccer Moms, work from home Moms, just about anything but "housewives". It is a demeaning term that most of us eliminated from our vocabulary in the 70s.

Donald's mind is still in the 1950s. Leave it to Beaver and Father Knows Best are no longer the real world. I'm willing to bet that you don't live in the real world either. ;-)

Because feelz, and shut up! They hate Trump, that's as deep as it goes. And literally they simply do not care about facts, reality, or what somebody actually says. All they want, and all they see, is a headline from a favored hate merchant and they're off to the races. It's kind of amusing in a way, because it usually takes about 15 seconds to read past the headline and find out they're full of crap.

Boo Hoo ^ It is 2020 - We no longer refer to women as "Housewives".
I see what you did there. The thread is a whine that "Donald thinks all women who live in the suburbs are "Housewives", which of course is not even related to the truth. When we pointed that out, you wanted to change the topic to something else, so you pretended we were talking about what to call women who are happy to run the home while their husbands are working outside the home. We weren't.

Meh, nobody changed the topic. I merely pointed out that you can refer to suburban women who stay home to take care of kids as stay at home Moms, soccer Moms, work from home Moms, just about anything but "housewives". It is a demeaning term that most of us eliminated from our vocabulary in the 70s.

Donald's mind is still in the 1950s. Leave it to Beaver and Father Knows Best are no longer the real world. I'm willing to bet that you don't live in the real world either. ;-)
And you're still trying to talk about something completely different. Now you're even trying to make me the topic.

Can't make this stuff up folks. The addled loon needs a time machine to take him back to the 50's and keep him there. :rolleyes-41:

*Poster's note: The responses are EPIC!

joanallen.jpg

Not surprising, another desperate effort from the far-left to distract from the real issue.
Joe Biden, as you know, will restore the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) regulation. An incredibly destructive regulation for communities and our suburbs.

Further,

Contractor-S.jpg

Can't make this stuff up folks. The addled loon needs a time machine to take him back to the 50's and keep him there. :rolleyes-41:

joanallen.jpg

When did aspiring to and being a housewife become something for you to denigrate.

Last edited:

joanallen.jpg

When did aspiring and being a housewife become something for you to denigrate.

Oh, those halcyon days ... :auiqs.jpg:

goodwifeguide.gif

So you want to fight about semantics. Obviously, because you have nothing else.

What can be a more honorable profession than being a housewife?

Does he think that all those suburban moms are gonna love him saying that schools have to reopen while it's too unsafe for anything else to open?

always-S.jpg

Why are you so eager to damage the kids most in need of the schools opening?

Science And Data Say School Reopening Is Safe, So Why Do Democrats Oppose It?

JULY 24, 2020 By Allison Schuster
[...]

According to the Foundation for Research of Equal Opportunity, maintaining the closure of schools poses expansive threats to the mental, emotional, and physical health of children and their family than the reopening schools could.

“While the risks of COVID-19 in children are low and manageable, the harms of prolonged school closures are high. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, ‘The importance of in-person learning is well-documented, and there is already evidence of the negative impacts on children because of school closures in the spring of 2020,’” the report says.

The science also points to children being at very low risk of hospitalization or death from the novel coronavirus.

“The Center for Disease Control’s most recent report shows 12 pediatric COVID deaths total, compared to 174 pediatric flu deaths this season. In the 2018-2019 flu season there were 400 pediatric deaths, and the 2009 swine flu pandemic killed 2,000 children,” writes Phil Kerpen in The Federalist.

Despite the strong scientific support for sending children back to school next month, democrats still advocate for keeping schools closed and continuing alternate forms of learning.

COVID%20and%20Schools-M.jpg

Forum List

Back