Donald J Trump Is A Traitor, And He Should Be Treated As Such

Yeah how could America ever survive all that economic growth...
2.4% GDP growth? That's it?

A Fed that had to pour $1.5T into short term credit markets to grease the system in 2019?

A massive government spending / deficit / debt increase?

An extended manufacturing recession in 2019?

Bond yields crashing 60%?

I'll bet you didn't know about any of that. You've been fooled.
You just described Barry Hussein's 8 years, Buttflap.
Wow, you're EXTRA ignorant. Quite a sheep.

I don't think he's a traitor. He's just a badly damaged little man.

He's not the problem. A society that put him in the White House is.

The fact that we woke up and threw him out as soon as possible at least mitigates that mistake, to a point.

Which is why Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Rupert Murdoch should be hung right beside him on the same gallows platform, on national television.

Ya that's a great answer, NOT!!!!

A Fed that had to pour $1.5T into short term credit markets to grease the system in 2019?

Well, I did get something wrong.................the avg GDP under Barry Hussein was a putrid 1.88%, not 2.4%.

He was worse than I remember.

Well, I did get something wrong.................the avg GDP under Barry Hussein was a putrid 1.88%, not 2.4%.

Yeah, and he took over such a fabulous Bush economy too!

What a loser!

Yeah, and he took over such a fabulous Bush economy too!

What a loser!
The recession officially ended in Jun 2009, Dummy.

Barry sucked sweaty donkey marbles.

Poor Mac1958 facts always bit him in the ass............

Report: Recession Over In June 2009

The longest recession the country has endured since World War II ended in June 2009, according to a group that dates the beginning and end of recessions.

The longest recession the country has endured since World War II ended in June 2009, according to a group that dates the beginning and end of recessions.

This is why I don't get into this stuff -- my profession for more than 20 years -- with Trumpsters any more.

You're ignorant on the conditions that existed long after the recession was over. Conditions we felt as late as 2019, when the NY Fed had to pour $1.5 TRILLION into short term credit markets to keep Trump's economy afloat.

Your arrogant ignorance is boring. Think what you will, Trumpster.

This is why I don't get into this stuff -- my profession for more than 20 years -- with Trumpsters any more.

You're ignorant on the conditions that existed long after the recession was over. Conditions we felt as late as 2019, when the NY Fed had to pour $1.5 TRILLION into short term credit markets to keep Trump's economy afloat.

Facts really cause you to meltdown, huh?

What Donald J. Trump is doing is treachery to the American republic, and it should be treated as such.

As reported by the New York Times:

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election are unprecedented in American history and an even more audacious use of brute political force to gain the White House than when Congress gave Rutherford B. Hayes the presidency during Reconstruction.
Mr. Trump’s chances of succeeding are somewhere between remote and impossible, and a sign of his desperation after President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. won by nearly six million popular votes and counting, as well as a clear Electoral College margin.
This is really a no-brainer. We’re dealing with a traitor in the White House, nothing more, nothing less.

Every single member of his Cabinet that supports him is guilty of treachery. Every single Republican lawmaker that supports him is equally guilty. Every single pundit on Fox News or any other right-wing outlet that supports this coup attempt is, in fact, supporting a traitor.

As explained by historian Michael Beschloss, this moment is truly unprecedented in our history:

“This is a manufactured crisis. It is a president abusing his huge powers in order to stay in office after the voters clearly rejected him for re-election.”
He added: “This is what many of the founders dreaded.”
There is no other word for them. They are traitors to the nation--all of them. They are trying their damnedest to erase the rights we in this country were born with.

They should carry that with them for the rest of their lives, into their graves.

President Trump is not a traitor but you and your fellow leftists are

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz

says the enemy of America, after all, you thank my comment when I said you didn't give a fuck about America

I don't think he's a traitor. He's just a badly damaged little man.

He's not the problem. A society that put him in the White House is.

The fact that we woke up and threw him out as soon as possible at least mitigates that mistake, to a point.

This. I don't think this country would have survived another four years of his incompetence and narcissism. They don't have any evidence of voter fraud. They aren't going to get near going in front of a judge with their so called "evidence" because the moment they do, the whole game is over. Same with these recounts. It's just a stall tactic to keep the base whipped up and sow enough doubt in the integrity of the election so that in the oh so slimmest of possibilities, you get some Republican led legislatures in these swing states to send their own slate of electors that will steal the election for him. In the meantime, people are dying, no relief package is being pushed through Congress, and the guy that didn't want the job in the first place and has never displayed any interest in doing it, is throwing a temper tantrum.

Treason in this case would be hard to prove and make stick. I'll settle for him slinking from the WH in the dead of night. I don't think he'll want to be photographed leaving. I'll settle for that. That and the SD of NY and various other legal entities keeping him and his family tied up in court for the rest of their lives.

Will we survive 4 years of Biden, or will Pelosi bring up the 25th, to get him out of office, and the first female president in?

Guess you flunked civics class in school, because if Biden is removed or impeached, Harris will be the first female president, not Pelosi.

Problem reading?

I said Pelosi will bring up the 25th, so that the first female president will be put in office.

That would be Harris.

I did NOT say Pelosi will become president.

The way you wrote your post made it sound like you were saying Pelosi would be gunning for the top position.

Like I said, you Trumpsters should be careful what you wish for, because if Biden is removed, impeached, or dies in office, Harris will take over and become the first female, black president.
Why do Harris's genitalia and race matter? what matter's is she'll be the first person that dropped out of the presidential race before a primary to become president. She will be the most leftist president ever that includes Wilson obama and FDR

odd it started when the democrats took control of congress

What Donald J. Trump is doing is treachery to the American republic, and it should be treated as such.

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election are unprecedented in American history and an even more audacious use of brute political force to gain the White House than when Congress gave Rutherford B. Hayes the presidency during Reconstruction.
Mr. Trump’s chances of succeeding are somewhere between remote and impossible, and a sign of his desperation after President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. won by nearly six million popular votes and counting, as well as a clear Electoral College margin.
This is really a no-brainer. We’re dealing with a traitor in the White House, nothing more, nothing less.

Every single member of his Cabinet that supports him is guilty of treachery. Every single Republican lawmaker that supports him is equally guilty. Every single pundit on Fox News or any other right-wing outlet that supports this coup attempt is, in fact, supporting a traitor.

As explained by historian Michael Beschloss, this moment is truly unprecedented in our history:

“This is a manufactured crisis. It is a president abusing his huge powers in order to stay in office after the voters clearly rejected him for re-election.”
There is no other word for them. They are traitors to the nation--all of them. They are trying their damnedest to erase the rights we in this country were born with.

They should carry that with them for the rest of their lives, into their graves.

skews13 is too stupid to know what "treason" is..............

Treason is the only crime defined in the U.S. Constitution. According to Article III, Section 3:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
Two Types of Treason
There are two ways to commit treason: levying war against the government, and providing aid or comfort to the enemy.

Levying War
Levying war isn’t limited to formally declaring war. It includes any forcible opposition to the execution of a public law. Such “forcible opposition” ordinarily requires actual use of force by multiple people with the common purpose of preventing some law from being enforced. Weapons aren’t always required; sheer numbers can be enough.

Merely conspiring to overthrow the government isn’t levying war—there must be an actual assemblage of people who are ready and intend to use force. (But see “Related Crimes,” below.) So, no person acting alone can be guilty of levying war.

Providing Aid or Comfort
Providing aid or comfort to the enemy covers a variety of actions, from providing financial assistance to harboring an enemy soldier. Any intentional act that furthers the enemy’s hostile designs or weakens the United States gives aid and comfort to, and “adheres to,” the enemy.

Sympathy alone. Sympathy for the enemy by itself doesn’t constitute aiding or comforting. Rather, the actor must take some kind of action to provide aid or comfort.

Time of war. Treason by aiding the enemy can’t be committed during peacetime; there must be an actual enemy for the traitor to aid. The requisite enemy designation typically requires a formal declaration of war.

Attempt. Someone can be convicted of treason even if the attempt to aid isn’t successful or the enemy’s goal isn’t achieved.

says the enemy of America, after all, you thank my comment when I said you didn't give a fuck about America
What are you, some Spetznaz dude?

Your guy Trump ended the Open Skies Treaty and decided to get rid of the spy planes, which means Russia can easily amass troops along its borders.

And can you tell us what important patriotic work Flynn did when he met with officials in Russia? And why he was fired during Obama?

Last edited:

The NY Slimes, Nuff said. You sure are a biased idiot and I'll stand over here and LMAO at your ridiculous New York Slimes post.

Forum List

Back