Donald is back to tearing down Republicans

Funny how the definition of a RINO changes. In the early 2010s being a RINO meant you didn't believe in small government, free trade, limiting spending, and courts not legislating from the bench.

Now you're a RINO if you don't change your ideology on the fly to comport with today's Trump whim.

You haven't figured out that Trump's appeal is not to the swamp, rather the common people obviously.
What a bizarre comment, since I mentioned your cult in literally my first post of this thread, which you then quoted. You are one odd person.

"According to multiple people in attendance who were not authorized to discuss the remarks"? This is bullshit. It seems to me that the leakers are out to destroy the republican party not the former president.

You haven't figured out that Trump's appeal is not to the swamp, rather the common people obviously.
What a bizarre comment, since I mentioned your cult in literally my first post of this thread, which you then quoted. You are one odd person.
So you mentioned a cult. So what? Who the fuck cares?
Because the cult is the only reason Trump is not still shitting in his Depends on a TV reality show set.

"According to multiple people in attendance who were not authorized to discuss the remarks"? This is bullshit. It seems to me that the leakers are out to destroy the republican party not the former president.

Are you calling Newt Gingrich a liar? I guess I'd have to agree ;)

So you mentioned a cult. So what? Who the fuck cares?
Because the cult is the only reason Trump is not still shitting in his Depends on a TV reality show set.
Call it a cult, call it anything you want. Again, no one cares.

You would think after getting burned by Trump, they wouldn't let him use the stove.

Remember, republicans went from controlling the house, the senate and the white house, to losing all three to the democrats in a little over 2 years. What has to be a record.

This is bullshit.
Uh...its not the first time he has shit on McConnell.

Nope, loyalty is a one way street for the Orange Man-Baby. Pence is another great example. You can be a dutiful servant for years on end, then refuse to obey an illegal command and be the subject of his grievance there forward to eternity.

3a7txn.jpg

Are you calling Newt Gingrich a liar? I guess I'd have to agree ;)
I'm calling Steve Peoples a liar. Gingrich didn't say anything according to the link.

You would think after getting burned by Trump, they wouldn't let him use the stove.

Remember, republicans went from controlling the house, the senate and the white house, to losing all three to the democrats in a little over 2 years. What has to be a record.

Yep - Donnie is the first to lose White House, House and Senate since Herbert Hoover in 1932. Quite a feat - yet they STILL can't quit him!

Forum List

Back