Don Jr on Rittenhouse shooting incident: “if someone’s gonna get shot, it might as well be a pedophile"

I agree.....

However, I think Don Jr may have problems with certain pedos getting shot
Nah, he most likely be fine with Bill being shot in the dick once…

I know you were attempting to claim Donald was or is one but the court cases you are referring to were dismissed not only in California but New York, and let be clear those two States would have gladly convicted his sorry ass had there been any real evidence!

Nah, he most likely be fine with Bill being shot in the dick once…

I know you were attempting to claim Donald was or is one but the court cases you are referring to were dismissed not only in California but New York, and let be clear those two States would have gladly convicted his sorry ass had there been any real evidence!
Nope, not talking about Donald...since he was never convicted of anything......

I am talking about people "CONVICTED" of sex crimes.....like the guy they hired to be their campaign advisor......

No, I am not talking about this guy...just because this guy was convicted for being a pedo doesn't mean Trump Jr knew about it....

I am talking about his other guy.......Because this other guy had ALREADY BEEN CONVICTED and they still worked with this guy...Trump Jr probably wouldn't have wanted this guy shot by some Kyle Rittenhouse type, I'm sure....

Sure...I mean nobody wants the President of the United States actually killed while in office
Oh, so you think Don Jr was talking about killing people you "think are pedos"??

I was talking about killing people who were CONVICTED in a court of law...

Cool..so you are cool with shooting people you think are pedos

Because um.....if you hang out with other convicted pedos.....its logical to just kill them too, right??

ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg

He's a little insensitive, but he's right
You ever hang out with a guy who was ALREADY convicted once for being a pedo and his girlfriend is currently on trial for pedo activities?? Safe to say, if you did....I could kill you if I think you are a pedo too

Nope, not talking about Donald...since he was never convicted of anything......

I am talking about people "CONVICTED" of sex crimes.....like the guy they hired to be their campaign advisor......

No, I am not talking about this guy...just because this guy was convicted for being a pedo doesn't mean Trump Jr knew about it....

I am talking about his other guy.......Because this other guy had ALREADY BEEN CONVICTED and they still worked with this guy...Trump Jr probably wouldn't have wanted this guy shot by some Kyle Rittenhouse type, I'm sure....

1) your link says he was an aide at the confenerence, not an advisor to the campaign...why do you lie?
2) George is the guy that got indicted for campaign fin laws for sending $3.5 million to the Clinton campaign...no real surprise, she was also the SoS that keep classified Obama era State Department material on a convicted child sexual predator's laptop. Mueller Witness With Trump Ties Is Charged With Illegally Funneling Money to Support Clinton

You ever hang out with a guy who was ALREADY convicted once for being a pedo and his girlfriend is currently on trial for pedo activities?? Safe to say, if you did....I could kill you if I think you are a pedo too
You going to kill Bill? Really not bright to suggest you are going to murder a President, even a former one....https://www.the-sun.com/news/1342521/bill-clinton-massage-epstein-sex-slave-lolita-express-plane/

1) your link says he was an aide at the confenerence, not an advisor to the campaign...why do you lie?
2) George is the guy that got indicted for campaign fin laws for sending $3.5 million to the Clinton campaign...no real surprise, she was also the SoS that keep classified Obama era State Department material on a convicted child sexual predator's laptop. Mueller Witness With Trump Ties Is Charged With Illegally Funneling Money to Support Clinton
It's ok to pretend you don't know who George Nader is...because I GUARANTEE YOU if Nader was Biden's informal foreign policy adviser on the Middle East...you will have a totally different energy...

By the way, saying "but but he gave money to the Clintons" is not the retort you think it is.....Trump and the Clintons were close close for a reason....You are the moron who has to remain cognitively dissonant to justify it...

But the fact remains...if someone thinks you are a pedo...they should be able to kill you, right??

if we can't protect kids from pedos, what good is the conservative movement?

You going to kill Bill? Really not bright to suggest you are going to murder a President, even a former one....https://www.the-sun.com/news/1342521/bill-clinton-massage-epstein-sex-slave-lolita-express-plane/
I don't believe in killing people on my assumptions....you do...

Why are you backtracking from your bullshit?

Oh I know why...because you don't even believe your bullshit...your whole identity is predicated on doing what you think would "own the libs" -- no matter pathetically stupid it makes you...

Forum List

Back