Don Jr on Rittenhouse shooting incident: “if someone’s gonna get shot, it might as well be a pedophile"

It's ok to pretend you don't know who George Nader is...because I GUARANTEE YOU if Nader was Biden's informal foreign policy adviser on the Middle East...you will have a totally different energy...

By the way, saying "but but he gave money to the Clintons" is not the retort you think it is.....Trump and the Clintons were close close for a reason....You are the moron who has to remain cognitively dissonant to justify it...

But the fact remains...if someone thinks you are a pedo...they should be able to kill you, right??
I know who he is....I literally just told you who he was....the guy that was indicted for sending the Clinton campaign 3.5 million in illegal campaign money....I sent you think the link to the story dumbass

I don't believe in killing people on my assumptions....you do...

Why are you backtracking from your bullshit?

Oh I know why...because you don't even believe your bullshit...your whole identity is predicated on doing what you think would "own the libs" -- no matter pathetically stupid it makes you...
what am I backtracking from? Did you not see the topic of the thread? It's about a pedo being killed...and you keep bringing up Clinton, and Pedo Joe

I know who he is....I literally just told you who he was....the guy that was indicted for sending the Clinton campaign 3.5 million in illegal campaign money....I sent you think the link to the story dumbass
So since he was EMPLOYED by the Trump campaign...and raised money for the Clintons...

Shouldn't Trump be shot on the assumption he is a pedo??

I mean....you fully believe Clinton is a pedo...we already know Nader is a convicted pedo...Epstein is a convicted pedo..and his GF is currently on trial for the same thing....and Trump is close with all of them...

Shouldn't he be shot?

So since he was EMPLOYED by the Trump campaign...and raised money for the Clintons...

Shouldn't Trump be shot on the assumption he is a pedo??

I mean....you fully believe Clinton is a pedo...we already know Nader is a convicted pedo...Epstein is a convicted pedo..and his GF is currently on trial for the same thing....and Trump is close with all of them...

Shouldn't he be shot?
I am just glad he's been prosecuted for his conspiracy with the Clinton campaign....you think Clinton used that $3.5 to pay Russians for their misinformation campaign in the Steele Doss? Seems like a lot of pedos hanging around the Clintons....

• Since the late 1980s, President Donald Trump and financier Jeffrey Epstein have run in the same circles. They're both rich men. They own private jets. They're neighbors in Palm Beach. They've been documented attending parties and sharing planes.
  • Epstein was arrested on July 6 on charges of sex trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy. He pleaded not guilty in court. He previously pled guilty in 2007 to two charges of soliciting a minor for prostitution, and spent 13 months in county jail.

----------------------------------
what did you suppose tramp did, pay off the teens.

1640093612914.png

two peas in the same pod.

• Since the late 1980s, President Donald Trump and financier JeffreyEpstein have run in the same circles. They're both rich men. They own private jets. They're neighbors in Palm Beach. They've been documented attending parties and sharing planes.
  • Epstein was arrested on July 6 on charges of sex trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy. He pleaded not guilty in court. He previously pled guilty in 2007 to two charges of soliciting a minor for prostitution, and spent 13 months in county jail.

----------------------------------
what did you suppose tramp did, pay off the teens.
yeah they are both rich, and have jets.....they were both big dem donors as well...Trump wised up on that part. What's your point?

Well he never touched me if that's what you are asking....but there is certainly some circumstanical evidence to support it...things like this:

Prove that Biden is a pedo? Murdock!

Since its takeover by the Murdoch family in 2016,[2] and the subsequent sale of Murdoch's remaining shares in Sky Britain to COMCAST,[3] Sky News Australia has no relation to the British Sky News.

Since its takeover by the Murdoch family in 2016,[2] and the subsequent sale of Murdoch's remaining shares in Sky Britain to COMCAST,[3] Sky News Australia has no relation to the British Sky News.
i just proved there is c

i never said i could…i did provide circumstantial evidence to consider. i am not one of his victims nor am i a prosecutor…so…

Forum List

Back