Don Jr. debuts AR15 with new magazine depicting crooked Hillary behind bars

Happy New Year! Don Jr. Debuts AR-15 with New Magazine Depicting Crooked Hillary Behind Bars
Donald Trump Jr. posted photos of his AR-15 with a new magazine depicting Hillary Clinton behind bars.

I like that cool knight helmet looking thingyeee. lol
This is just too cool and a President's son who isn't a gun grabbing pos loser.

It would be better if Hillary behind bars with a dipiction of an AR15 on her chest.
or it would have been better if she was ACTUALLY BEHIND bars....

But hey, if you like fantasizing about Hillary -- whatever floats your fetish boat I guess

Too bad his Daddy isn't strong enough to actually put her behind bars....

All that talk and when it came down to it -- he cucked out....

Can and should Trump ORDER the AG to prosecute Hillary? Or is the AG supposed to independently make that call?
So again...when Trump was going on and on about Hillary being locked up...

He was just bullshittin…..

and when Trumpers were all giddy about finally hiring an AG that was gonna be his guy -- that AG didn't and WILL NOT make that call....

Why?? Because they are afraid of Hillary.....they are a bunch of cucks who have to fantasize about doing it instead of actually doing it
I think if democrats had a better educated voter base she would be in jail.. but right now isn’t good. I’d say 2022

Can and should Trump ORDER the AG to prosecute Hillary? Or is the AG supposed to independently make that call?

and when Trumpers were all giddy about finally hiring an AG that was gonna be his guy -- that AG didn't and WILL NOT make that call....

Why?? Because they are afraid of Hillary.....they are a bunch of cucks who have to fantasize about doing it instead of actually doing it
I think if democrats had a better educated voter base she would be in jail.. but right now isn’t good. I’d say 2022
Not really.....voters don't investigate people and bring indictments....

If Hillary murdered all of these people, and there is all of this evidence to prove it -- hand it over to the people who do investigate and bring indictments..

Last I checked, that was the FBI and DOJ.....anymore excuses to explain the incompetence of your cult leader??

Not really.....voters don't investigate people and bring indictments....

If Hillary murdered all of these people, and there is all of this evidence to prove it -- hand it over to the people who do investigate and bring indictments..

Last I checked, that was the FBI and DOJ.....anymore excuses to explain the incompetence of your cult leader??
I mean that it’s not a good time to have her arrested because of public opinion, it would make trump look bad arresting a 70 year old female.. but mark on your calendar this date 2022 she will have been arrested and facing a trial.

Jeff Sessions was a DISASTER. I'll withhold judgment on Barr for the time being. The results of the Huber investigation may initiate a new and REAL investigation into the shenanigans of Hillary and company. Of course, the Obama DOJ handed out immunities like they were after-dinner mints to numerous aides of Hillary so it might be complicated.

It certainly sounds to me like Hillary should have been charged with, at minimum, gross negligence for her email shenanigans. Give her her day in court and let a jury decide.

or it would have been better if she was ACTUALLY BEHIND bars....But hey, if you like fantasizing about Hillary -- whatever floats your fetish boat I guess

Loretta Lynch was the original AG that let Hillary skate. Are you critical of her?

Why did Obama allow her to use a private server to conduct official business in the first place? Any guesses?

Why did Obama allow her to use a private server to conduct official business in the first place? Any guesses?

Obama was too busy figuring out college basketball playoff brackets to pay attention to the corruption going on in his administration.

Besides, somebody may blow the whistle on him.

What Don Jr. is doing is called projecting. Donnie Jr. and Big Don know that is where they belong. Remember when Cohen, Flynn, Manafort and all the other incarcerated members of the Trump syndicate would lead chants of “Lock her up.” Their in jail, Hillary is free and will still be free when The Dimwit Donnie Duo are behind bars.

Last edited:
Happy New Year! Don Jr. Debuts AR-15 with New Magazine Depicting Crooked Hillary Behind Bars
Donald Trump Jr. posted photos of his AR-15 with a new magazine depicting Hillary Clinton behind bars.

I like that cool knight helmet looking thingyeee. lol
This is just too cool and a President's son who isn't a gun grabbing pos loser.

It would be better if Hillary behind bars with a dipiction of an AR15 on her chest.
or it would have been better if she was ACTUALLY BEHIND bars....

But hey, if you like fantasizing about Hillary -- whatever floats your fetish boat I guess

Na I'm good. They never go to jail only we do. You can lick those peoples balls if YOU want. But it's not for me.

Don Jr. is what is called projecting. Donnie Jr. and Big Don know that is where they belong. Remember when Cohen, Flynn, Manafort and all the other incarcerated members of the Trump syndicate would lead chants of “Lock her up.” Their in jail, Hillary is free and will still be free when The Dimwit Donnie Duo is behind bars.
Who’s your president

You do know that there is a criminal investigation going on with the Russian Dossier which was bought and paid for by the Hillary Campaign? Seems that you are pretty eager to see if the sick bitch has something else to be indicted on.....

What Don Jr. is doing is called projecting. Donnie Jr. and Big Don know that is where they belong. Remember when Cohen, Flynn, Manafort and all the other incarcerated members of the Trump syndicate would lead chants of “Lock her up.” Their in jail, Hillary is free and will still be free when The Dimwit Donnie Duo are behind bars.

I have no problem with Trump or any his family or aides being prosecuted for committing crimes. But we all know that there was no equal application of the law with Mueller and the Obama DOJ, a concept that you apparently and completely support.

Forum List

Back