Dominionist Governor Rick Perry Acknowledges Abuse of Power Allowing Austin to Secede from Texas

Todd.......They are bets and the bets failed with the Too Big to Fails...........Todd.......I've shown over and over again how they don't have the assets to back up their bets...........These bets exploded and unless you live under a ROCK they caused the Great Recession.

I know what they mean Todd........It means the markets and the Fed fucked the Country as they have done in the other recessions usually by a bunch of crooks and liars..........

They are bets

But you realize that $1 trillion in derivatives isn't a bet where $1 trillion is at risk, don't you?

Of course I do, but when you kick it up to the vast amounts that happened in the crash, 100's of trillions in bets then YEAH.......There are Trillions at risk....So much so, that the Banks took 16.1 TRILLION of loans from the federal reserve to save their asses............

So........Man didn't ya know a trillion in derivatives isn't risking a Trillion dude..................Yep. But when the bets out there are 700 TRILLION..........Then TRILLIONS ARE AT RISK.

The facts.............Their bets crushed our economy due to the massive volumes of bets........And they couldn't pay the bets when they blew up in their faces.............

As it will again........Again, 16.1 Trillion to save their sorry asses............as the country got hosed........We should have seized their dang assets and put them out of business........I don't believe in TOO BIG TO FAIL............and again 4 BANKS decide the markets in this country.......and our fate.............Not you Todd unless you are with them.

FYI http://www.occ.gov/topics/capital-markets/financial-markets/trading/derivatives/dq114.pdf

2014 showing exposure in the United States.

4 Banks decide our fate in a nut shell.......page 26 shows their assets to derivatives BETS.....

Anyway, I'm showing the Derivatives exposures currently at play. Other data already shown shows the worlds interest exposure.

If they fart, we're done............Interest rates go up by the Fed..........BOOM.

Anyway, I'm showing the Derivatives exposures currently at play.

No you aren't. Exposure would be VaR.

If interest rates go up and they are betting they don't they lose.......The amounts of these bets are very large and the Federal Reserve keeps talking about raising the rates...........How much will be owed if a lot of these bets lose given the VAST TRILLIONS wrapped up in it.

FYI http://www.occ.gov/topics/capital-markets/financial-markets/trading/derivatives/dq114.pdf

4 Banks decide our fate in a nut shell.......page 26 shows their assets to derivatives BETS.....

Anyway, I'm showing the Derivatives exposures currently at play. Other data already shown shows the worlds interest exposure.

If they fart, we're done............Interest rates go up by the Fed..........BOOM.

If interest rates go up and they are betting they don't they lose.......The amounts of these bets are very large and the Federal Reserve keeps talking about raising the rates...........How much will be owed if a lot of these bets lose given the VAST TRILLIONS wrapped up in it.

If interest rates go up and they are betting they don't they lose.......

What if they're betting $350 trillion that they go up and $350 trillion that they go down?

What if they're betting $350 trillion that they go up and $350 trillion that they go down?

Then there are 350 TRILLION of bets that must be paid............based on the percentage of bets..........

Can the losers pay the bets if they lose.....................And if they can't pay again do we have to bail them out again..............The losers were the American people..........AIG got loans and bail outs and then partied their little asses off when there should have been locks on their doors and they should have been looking for another place to work.

Again, 16.1 TRILLION to bail there sorry asses out............They couldn't pay the bet..........Maybe we should have had a loan shark break their legs..............

Todd.......They are bets and the bets failed with the Too Big to Fails...........Todd.......I've shown over and over again how they don't have the assets to back up their bets...........These bets exploded and unless you live under a ROCK they caused the Great Recession.

I know what they mean Todd........It means the markets and the Fed fucked the Country as they have done in the other recessions usually by a bunch of crooks and liars..........

They are bets

But you realize that $1 trillion in derivatives isn't a bet where $1 trillion is at risk, don't you?

Of course I do, but when you kick it up to the vast amounts that happened in the crash, 100's of trillions in bets then YEAH.......There are Trillions at risk....So much so, that the Banks took 16.1 TRILLION of loans from the federal reserve to save their asses............

So........Man didn't ya know a trillion in derivatives isn't risking a Trillion dude..................Yep. But when the bets out there are 700 TRILLION..........Then TRILLIONS ARE AT RISK.

The facts.............Their bets crushed our economy due to the massive volumes of bets........And they couldn't pay the bets when they blew up in their faces.............

As it will again........Again, 16.1 Trillion to save their sorry asses............as the country got hosed........We should have seized their dang assets and put them out of business........I don't believe in TOO BIG TO FAIL............and again 4 BANKS decide the markets in this country.......and our fate.............Not you Todd unless you are with them.

Because banks hedge the market risk of their derivatives portfolios, the change in GPFV was matched by a similar decline in GNFV (i.e., derivatives payables).

Gross Positive Fair Values
Gross Negative Fair Values
Look at that, your link shows that banks have an $82 billion profit on their derivatives.

If they don't have the assets to pay if they play and lose then they shouldn't be betting at all...............Right now they are using Margins loans to stay in the game with no ability to pay if they lose again. Same situation as in 2008 and 2000............

But that's okay, if they lose we bail them out again.

Then there are 350 TRILLION of bets that must be paid............based on the percentage of bets..........

Can the losers pay the bets if they lose.....................And if they can't pay again do we have to bail them out again..............The losers were the American people..........AIG got loans and bail outs and then partied their little asses off when there should have been locks on their doors and they should have been looking for another place to work.

Again, 16.1 TRILLION to bail there sorry asses out............They couldn't pay the bet..........Maybe we should have had a loan shark break their legs..............

Then there are 350 TRILLION of bets that must be paid

You misunderstand, the same banks have equal amounts betting up as down.

They are bets

Because banks hedge the market risk of their derivatives portfolios, the change in GPFV was matched by a similar decline in GNFV (i.e., derivatives payables).

Gross Positive Fair Values
Gross Negative Fair Values
Look at that, your link shows that banks have an $82 billion profit on their derivatives.

And if a panic happens what then.........Will they still be profits.............Same as 2000 and same as 2008.

If they don't have the assets to pay if they play and lose then they shouldn't be betting at all...............Right now they are using Margins loans to stay in the game with no ability to pay if they lose again. Same situation as in 2008 and 2000............

Right now they are using Margins loans to stay in the game

Banks have margin loans? Really? How much?
Who are they borrowing from?

You misunderstand. Do they have the assets to pay.

LOL

I'm not posting the same damn graph to you again showing Margin loans on the Markets..........You know damned well they are borrowing to pay margin again.......

How many dang times do I have to show you that data,.

You misunderstand. Do they have the assets to pay.

When they're hedged, yes.

What happens when the Fed raises the interest rates as they are considering. They have stated their target inflation rate of 2% must be met before they raise the rates.....The inflation rate has reached 2% and has been so for 4 months..........

The last time they dropped the rates to 1%, and everyone called it easy money........So they bet their little asses off increasing derivatives from 70 Trillion to 700 Trillion in OTC's......That's what I was talking about TODD.........

Those bets are 7 times the Global GDP of the World.............They did it via loans and BS, because the world doesn't have the collateral to make those kinds of bets...............

Then in 2004 the Feds said everythings fine and raised the rates to about 5.3%.........so investors had to borrow to make Margin calls and then BOOMMMMMMMMM......

Now we have more of the same MANIPULATED BY THE FED........at .25% since the crash. EASY MONEY............BOOMING BEAR MARKET based on Fing loans threw the banking system.......Using Fraction Banking to multiply the loans based on the same collateral time and time again. Which is EXACTLY why the Glass Steagal forced banks to separate their Commercial Banking and Investment Banking sectors.......So they couldn't use Fractional Banking to ARTIFICIALLY PUMP UP THE MARKETS..........

We've done the same thing since the crash.........it's GOING TO BUST..........And we now risk or currency as well as we've DEFLATED THE HELL out of it's value........so much so that the world is starting to ditch it and Russia, China, India, South Africa, and Brazil are creating a new central bank and DITCHING THE DOLLAR.................

Are you an American TODD......................Or a Troll.................You know damn well what they are doing...................and they are going to HOSE OUR COUNTRY AGAIN............

That is TREASON IN MY BOOK.............What they are doing is an act of TREASON..........They are purposely tanking the markets with FIAT CURRENCY by manipulating rates which will crush our economy again.

All so a few can get more money as they hose the entire population. I'd rather die than betray my country. I'd rather live in a tent than sell my soul to USURY...........
They will not raise rates too high. If they raise to where LIBOR crosses the Fixed swap rate, there will be bailin. They are already talking about using depositor money, not government money, for the next bailouts. Those are called bailins. So, watch your money if it is in the bank, or maybe not put what you cannot afford to lose in the bank.

LOL

I'm not posting the same damn graph to you again showing Margin loans on the Markets..........You know damned well they are borrowing to pay margin again.......

Why would you confuse margin loans that people made to buy stocks with imaginary loans you think banks took out?

Never mind, I already know the answer to that. LOL!

LOL

Why would you confuse margin loans that people made to buy stocks with imaginary loans you think banks took out?

Never mind.........LOL............The big boys took loans at .25% to pay off their losses from their bets greater than there OCC listed assets in 2008.

Never mind........

NYSE-margin-debt-SPX-since-1995.gif

While it's not the same graph I usually use with Defcon 1 in it...........2000 Margin debt Boom...2008 Margin Debt BOOM............And now it's at the highest level ever.........

LOL

Never mind.........LOL............The big boys took loans at .25% to pay off their losses from their bets greater than there OCC listed assets in 2008.

Never mind........

How does a loan pay off your losses? LOL!
The banks aren't borrowing money today at 0.25%, they're lending it to the Fed at 0.25%.
Their derivatives contracts are profitable, and the amount at risk is lower.
Read your own link.

Credit exposure from derivatives decreased in the first quarter. Net current credit exposure (NCCE) fell 6%, or $19 billion, to $279 billion, the lowest level since the third quarter of 2007.
Now tell me again about banks taking out margin loans. Hilarious!

Margin loans hit record highs

The latest data published by the New York Stock Exchange shows margin loans have reached a record-high $US466 billion ($495 billion) and are on track, perhaps, to reach half a trillion dollars for the first time.

LOL

Never mind........

How does a loan pay off your losses? LOL!
The banks aren't borrowing money today at 0.25%, they're lending it to the Fed at 0.25%.
Their derivatives contracts are profitable, and the amount at risk is lower.
Read your own link.

Credit exposure from derivatives decreased in the first quarter. Net current credit exposure (NCCE) fell 6%, or $19 billion, to $279 billion, the lowest level since the third quarter of 2007.
Now tell me again about banks taking out margin loans. Hilarious!

92% of all Derivatives are held by 4 banks........These banks have bank to bank loans all the time.......

These Banks took out loans from the Fed in the Bail out because they couldn't cover their losses.

NYSE-margin-debt-SPX-since-1995.gif

While it's not the same graph I usually use with Defcon 1 in it...........2000 Margin debt Boom...2008 Margin Debt BOOM............And now it's at the highest level ever.........

NYSE-investor-credit-SPX-since-1980.gif

You see how they calculate the margin number? Credit balances of individuals with margin accounts minus the margin debt in those accounts. Accounts of individuals, not banks borrowing to do whatever you imagine they're doing, you silly twit.

Forum List

Back