Dominion voting machine used in 2020 election goes missing from Michigan, an Ohio Uber driver buys it for $8 at Goodwill

Obama took millions of files, said he was going to digitize them and give them back. Never has, so should his house be raided?
That ^^^^^ would be misinformation provided to you by the KING of LYING....djt.

Driving the news: The National Archives was quick to counter Trump's claims on Friday, noting in a statement that it "assumed exclusive legal and physical custody" of Obama's presidential records after he left office.

• The former president "has no control over where and how" the records are stored, it said.
  • The National Archives said it moved about 30 million pages of unclassified records from the Obama administration to a facility that it maintains in Chicago. Classified documents remain in a facility in Washington, D.C.

Obama took millions of files, said he was going to digitize them and give them back. Never has, so should his house be raided?
  • The Obama Foundation made the decision in May 2017 not to construct a Presidential Library for NARA to house the paper records and physical artifacts. Instead, the Foundation intended to provide funding for the digitization of records so they could be made available online. NARA in turn announced a New Model for the Preservation and Accessibility of Presidential Records in a May 2017 press release.

• Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted these plans. Digitization plans are on hold. With the Obama Presidential records becoming subject to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests on January 20, 2022, NARA will process textual records in a traditional manner, with archival staff processing responsive textual records requested via FOIA from the textual record.

• NARA will then digitize these processed records in the same manner records are digitized at other Presidential Libraries as part of the FOIA review and access process. Digitization of these processed records will occur after review/notification has been completed. The paper records will continue to be preserved as permanent records after digitization is complete.

• NARA continues to retain legal and physical custody of the records and artifacts. NARA will maintain, preserve, and provide access to the Presidential records of the Obama administration, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act.

• NARA will store and preserve the original materials in an existing NARA facility that meets NARA’s standards for archival storage.

• The classified records have been relocated to the National Archives at College Park, MD, to facilitate their review for declassification as part of the work by the National Declassification Center (established by President Obama via Executive Order 13526) and in keeping with recommendations of the Public Interest Declassification Board.

• While the vast majority of the material transferred into the custody of the National Archives from the Obama administration was “born digital” (the 300 million emails are equivalent to over one billion pages), the 30 million pages of paper records are an integral part of the collection.

Hey dickheads

The Dominion machines are nothing but COUNTING devices

And what they count are ballots that still exist

Friggin idiots
You don't know how these machines tally votes or how they report to a central server. The internal access codes and security protocols along with any malware to shift votes would be in its memory. the fact it is not secure makes every machine vulnerable to hack... The lack of system security is the problem you moron...

Hey dickheads

The Dominion machines are nothing but COUNTING devices

And what they count are ballots that still exist

Friggin idiots
This is a totally ignorant post and assertion.

I posted the Dominion system manual, go look for it.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how much are them things usually worth?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

New?

Plenty.

You don't usually find them on the secondary market...

Here's a question for the ignorant leftards. The counter (which is a different device from the scanner), is a computer. It has a USB port and a network stack.

The question is: do you think the encryption key is kept IN the actual device? Like, on a disk or in PROM or NVRAM or something?

Because if it is, and I was a Democrat, I'd probably want to bid on that machine

New?

Plenty.

Here's a question for the ignorant leftards. The counter (which is a different device from the scanner), is a computer. It has a USB port and a network stack.

The question is: do you think the encryption key is kept IN the actual device? Like, on a disk or in PROM or NVRAM or something?

Because if it is, and I was a Democrat, I'd probably want to bid on that machine
it has to be on both, or they cannot communicate.

OR sell the access to servers and the encryption they use because they now can look at the code...

Just what I was thinking! If we know about one misplaced machine, then we have to assume there could be many more whose whereabouts and disposition isn't secure 24 hours a day, and if these machines can turn up on eBay as novelty items, then who is to say that individuals haven't been "borrowing" a few at a time for years, inserting their own code or alterations into them, then returning them back to the shelf? It is absolutely incredible the laxness on the one hand while on the other, the total arrogance about the certainty and integrity of our election outcomes! If someone wanted to design an ideal way to rig voter balloting with more ways to infiltrate and corrupt the outcomes, I don't think they could have a better opportunity! I mean, whenever anyone even raises the concern, they try to laugh and mock you if not outright shut you down, as if they are hiding something they are terribly afraid to have exposed.

The entire electronic-media-internet computerized election system needs scraped, these machines taken apart stripped down to the screws and analyzed, and a whole new, simple and infallible system with checks and balances built in built new from the ground up.

That anyone would even dare SUPPORT such a disheveled system full of more leaks and vulnerabilities than a block of Swiss Cheese is absolutely stunning and just goes to further prove that our elections are a big scam for the taking by the highest bidder and a monstrous lie has been pulled over on the American public.

Last edited:
New?

Plenty.

The questions should be, who had possession of this machine and what did they get out of it already? dumping it on a secondary market was an attempt to create false trails of who had possession of it and why they had it in the first place.

The questions should be, who had possession of this machine and what did they get out of it already? dumping it on a secondary market was an attempt to create false trails of who had possession of it and why they had it in the first place.
It must have taken some time to get through the bureaucracy at the Goodwill.

Let's say someone dumped it in a collection box. It gets picked up, brought to the warehouse, and researched. First they try to figure out if it works, they plug it in and see if it turns on. By this time they're probably like "what the hell is this thing", and if the answer is I don't know, the supervisor says "put it in the random electronics bin", and then at some later point the stores decide if they can sell it in house or if they have to sell it online.

That ^^^^^ would be misinformation provided to you by the KING of LYING....djt.

Driving the news: The National Archives was quick to counter Trump's claims on Friday, noting in a statement that it "assumed exclusive legal and physical custody" of Obama's presidential records after he left office.

• The former president "has no control over where and how" the records are stored, it said.
  • The National Archives said it moved about 30 million pages of unclassified records from the Obama administration to a facility that it maintains in Chicago. Classified documents remain in a facility in Washington, D.C.
Obama still has his files. So his house should be raided.

It must have taken some time to get through the bureaucracy at the Goodwill.

Let's say someone dumped it in a collection box. It gets picked up, brought to the warehouse, and researched. First they try to figure out if it works, they plug it in and see if it turns on. By this time they're probably like "what the hell is this thing", and if the answer is I don't know, the supervisor says "put it in the random electronics bin", and then at some later point the stores decide if they can sell it in house or if they have to sell it online.
Exactly.. Now fingerprints and everything that could be used to tell who had it are gone... No evidence trail...

Exactly.. Now fingerprints and everything that could be used to tell who had it are gone... No evidence trail...
It is interesting though...

ONE machine. Not a batch of a hundred, or whatever the officials typically buy.

Broken machine?

If that's the case, apparently Dominion doesn't require it be returned. "Just throw it away".

Hm

Forum List

Back