Dominion voting machine used in 2020 election goes missing from Michigan, an Ohio Uber driver buys it for $8 at Goodwill

It is interesting though...

ONE machine. Not a batch of a hundred, or whatever the officials typically buy.

Broken machine?

If that's the case, apparently Dominion doesn't require it be returned. "Just throw it away".

Hm
A forensic evaluation of software and the machine is needed. There are always fingerprints when someone intrudes into secure software.

A forensic evaluation of software and the machine is needed. There are always fingerprints when someone intrudes into secure software.
It doesn’t matter. When you vote you have a ballot IN YOUR HANDS they shows who you voted for.

That BALLOT is fed into a tabulation machine and then STORED separately. Every time those ballots have been hand counted they match the machine count almost exactly.

Just stop

It doesn’t matter. When you vote you have a ballot IN YOUR HANDS they shows who you voted for.

That BALLOT is fed into a tabulation machine and then STORED separately. Every time those ballots have been hand counted they match the machine count almost exactly.

Just stop
Lies of omission are still lies, dumbass.

Mail in ballots are scanned by a scanning machine, which is different from the actual counting machine.

Scanning machines in several Michigan counties had rejection rates of OVER 66%.

THAT SHOULD NEVER, EVER HAPPEN.

Lies of omission are still lies, dumbass.

Mail in ballots are scanned by a scanning machine, which is different from the actual counting machine.

Scanning machines in several Michigan counties had rejection rates of OVER 66%.

THAT SHOULD NEVER, EVER HAPPEN.
Did you lose track of the thread topic?

The trafficked ballots and the names lifted of the voter rolls of inactive voters they filled ballots out for. Those illegal votes.
Odd that no one actually could substantiate any of that… much as they tried

Odd that no one actually could substantiate any of that… much as they tried
There is digital evidence that should be investigated but it is not. Why do you think that is? Try on going cover up.

Just stop
What a total idiot... Ignore how elections are stolen? THats what you live for? FUCK YOU commie... Some of us understand the importance of the systems used and how they are exploited. You want to place your head UP YOUR ASS, go for it... I am not as stupid as you are... ignorant troll....

Your defense of this makes me wonder if that machine wasn't supposed to be found... hmmmmmm

No, I addressed your ignorance.
I have addressed it over and over, he is being purposely obtuse.

If the machines purposely print out a different candidate than the voters vote for on the ballots, and no one notices, folks are screwed. The PBS report even reported that only 7% of folks looked at their ballots.

Last edited:
That film so much describes the Demonrat lovers to a tee,they refuse to put on those sunglasses to look at the evidence. :abgg2q.jpg:
The GOP establishment used the same types of tricks to steal elections back in 2000 and 2004, to make sure that they manufactured the "war on terror," predicated on the false flag 9/11, and that OBL, who had already died in 2000, continued, with that unconstitutional "Patriot Act."

They used the press to make forlks absolutely HATE "towel heads," they used this same computer system, back then, it was called, DIE-BOLD, and they used voter redistricting, cross-check, voter purging, and a whole lot of other underhanded means to steal elections from the DNC.

The CFR, the deep state and oligarch don't give a shit about partisan parties, it only cares about the long range policy and destroy American sovereignty it loves to use, divide and rule on the plebes, and most of you folks oblige it.

Obama is former CIA, he is the one that forced the sale of Diebold assets to Dominion after the whistle blower exposed how Diebold was rigging elections.

This was done by using the DoJ.

Shocking History of Dominion Voting​

In order to to that, they had to use these same techniques to rig elections.

What a total idiot... Ignore how elections are stolen? THats what you live for? FUCK YOU commie... Some of us understand the importance of the systems used and how they are exploited. You want to place your head UP YOUR ASS, go for it... I am not as stupid as you are... ignorant troll....

Your defense of this makes me wonder if that machine wasn't supposed to be found... hmmmmmm
That’s how the system works idiot

I have addressed it over and over, he is being purposely obtuse.

If the machines purposely print out a different candidate than the voters vote for on the ballots, and no one notices, folks are screwed. The PBS report even reported that only 7% of folks looked at their ballots.
No one notices? How stupid are you not to look?

Last edited:
No one notices? How stupid are you not to look?
Doesn't matter.

A person shouldn't have to worry about elites disenfranchising them, no matter if they are poor, white, minority, stupid or whatever, etc.

Thanks for revealing your elitist attitude.

Do you want to require a literacy test too now?

I actually was listening to NPR the other day, they were gas-lighting their audience, trying to tell them, that automated and computer printed voting, was more trustworthy than paper hand filled out ballots.

What a load of bullshit.

Doesn't matter.

A person shouldn't have to worry about elites disenfranchising them, no matter if they are poor, white, minority, stupid or whatever, etc.

Thanks for revealing your elitist attitude.

Do you want to require a literacy test too now?

I actually was listening to NPR the other day, they were gas-lighting their audience, trying to tell them, that automated and computer printed voting, was more trustworthy than paper hand filled out ballots.

What a load of bullshit.
WTF are you going on about?

Jesus shut the fuck up

DVM.jpg

The Chinese made fake Cisco switches that ended up inside our DoD.

Even some Chinese-made smart TVs had security issued built into them. We kept the wireless shut off on our Hisense TV when I heard about the issues that had with those.

WTF are you going on about?

Jesus shut the fuck up
Usually, that is what the folks that feel entitled resort to when their cover and methods are blown.

You are a deceptive piece of garbage, and you got no a shred of clothing on, the whole forum knows it now.

Forum List

Back