Dominion Sues Sydney Powell... $1.3 Billion Dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
Don't understand the strategy here. Dominion has been shown by scientists and data analysts to be a corrupt crooked organization with connections to Venezuela, Iran and China.
Their machine literally changes votes, subtracts them, weights them, etc.

They are only putting a bright glaring spotlight on their own corruption.
I genuinely look forward to this.

Don't understand the strategy here. Dominion has been shown by scientists and data analysts to be a corrupt crooked organization with connections to Venezuela, Iran and China.

Someone already beat you to it.

Yup and it gives Sydney a show case for her evidence. Just heard an interesting story about Italy and our election. There is a thread on this board about that company. Very interesting reading. Also and EO that Trump wrote in 2018 and the Supreme Court. Seems Trump ain't done yet boys and girls.

Note the wording. Their suit claims they didn't rig the machines specifically to help Joe Biden. But Powell as well as all the experts who have reviewed the Dominion Gaming System claim that it has multiple flaws making it ripe for election fraud. The very existence of built-in algorithms based on floating point math proves that. Why on Earth would you EVER want fractions in a vote tabulating machine? For cheating, that's why.

I do too since it will reveal you are lying also.

Note the wording. Their suit claims they didn't rig the machines specifically to help Joe Biden. But Powell as well as all the experts who have reviewed the Dominion Gaming System claim that it has multiple flaws making it ripe for election fraud. The very existence of built-in algorithms based on floating point math proves that. Why on Earth would you EVER want fractions in a vote tabulating machine? For cheating, that's why.
I noticed you never do post any hard evidence of what you claim.

That's the sort of bullshit (we didn't specifically design our vote changing machines to help Corrupt Joe Biden)
that will NOT serve them well in court.
This is getting all the evidence the corrupt courts during the election would not allow to be ruled on
in a court of law anyway.

It will all look good in a coming impeachment trial against Biden, should he last that long.

That's the sort of bullshit (we didn't specifically design our vote changing machines to help Corrupt Joe Biden)
that will NOT serve them well in court.
This is getting all the evidence the corrupt courts during the election would not allow to be ruled on
in a court of law anyway.

It will all look good in a coming impeachment trial against Biden, should he last that long.
All it would have taken was a court order to do the investigation yet zero were requested.

You demonstrate exactly why Dominion should sue.

All it would have taken was a court order to do the investigation yet zero were requested.
Right, eyes rolling. The same courts that wouldn't even hear the evidence intended for a law suit,
you think would grant an investigation of that very same information in a special investigation.

That is about the damned stupidest thing I've ever heard. Pure unadulterated idiocy.

Last edited:
Sounds like they are anticipating a massive decline in future revenues. That's probably good for good old voting ballots which are hand counted.

Right, eyes rolling. The same courts that wouldn't even hear the evidence intended for a law suit,
you think would grant an investigation of that very same information in a special investigation.

That is about the damned stupidest thing I've ever heard. Pure unadulterated idiocy.
Having a trial using hearsay isn't going to happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back