Dominion Execs Back Out Of Hearing In PA And Are Now In Hiding.....Some Offices Closed

They have no obligation to. So why would they? It's up to Trumps's D-Team of lawyers and the crack investigative squad that the PA Republican legislature employs to back those assertions up.
So far, all that's been presented is speculation and conspiracy theories. Nothing to convince a judge to look at it.
Well, if they don't appear to defend themselves, Trump's expert witnesses (one out of Dallas) will be the only testimony heard.

That sounds like a winning strategy for Dominion.

:laughing0301:

As far as I can see, no one is giving any testimony...except in front of a TV camera for willing sheep and lemmings.
Have you EVER been involved in litigation? EVER????

You seem to have a child's understanding of how it works.
I have.
If you're the defendant and you don't show up to court, you lose the case.

They have no obligation to. So why would they? It's up to Trumps's D-Team of lawyers and the crack investigative squad that the PA Republican legislature employs to back those assertions up.
So far, all that's been presented is speculation and conspiracy theories. Nothing to convince a judge to look at it.
Well, if they don't appear to defend themselves, Trump's expert witnesses (one out of Dallas) will be the only testimony heard.

As far as I can see, no one is giving any testimony...except in front of a TV camera for willing sheep and lemmings.

I have.

Well therein lies your problem snowflake, they aren't name as defendants. This isn't being put forth by a court. It's being put forth by the PA legislature..which is calling for an audit...which is about all they can call for at this point. :)

I have.
That and a case does not go to trial in a week, like this fucking CHILD demands.

Parties often have at least 20 days to file a response.

Depending on the jurisdiction and case type, discovery typically remains open for at least 90 days, ending 30 days before trial, so for this child to expect anything to have already been adjudicated is very.....childish.

Then kindly link for me what court in PA or any in other state has issued a subpoena for them to appear?
For litigation to occur, you have to go to court. Kind of a prerequisite.

I have.
That and a case does not go to trial in a week, like this fucking CHILD demands.

Depending on the jurisdiction and case type, discovery typically remains open for at least 90 days, ending 30 days before trial, so for this child to expect anything to have already been adjudicated is very.....childish.

Except no one has filed a motion or a lawsuit to even make that happen. Why do you think that is, genius? I know.
So stop throwing a tantrum and find me a link that says it's even been filed.

Then kindly link for me what court in PA or any in other state has issued a subpoena for them to appear?
For litigation to occur, you have to go to court. Kind of a prerequisite.

Dominion is in the business of selling voting systems to governmental bodies.

Their failure to stand up and defend themselves would seem to be bad for business.

Unless they are aiming for liberal election boards that want a system which will guarantee their desired result.

Well therein lies your problem snowflake, they aren't name as defendants. This isn't being put forth by a court.
Once again, you demonstrate how clueless you are.

Answer this. Have you ever heard of third-party litigants? If not, go look it up and report back for a detailed discussion.

(I'll give you a hint based on a real-life personal/professional experience: If a person is injured riding a Yamaha Raptor Quad because the break fluid rear reservoir became aerated by engine vibrations, causing the rear breaks to get air in them and become ineffective, and the cause was a defect in the manufacturing of the reservoir, manufactured by an unknown third-party contractor for Yamaha, who gets sued and who does Yamaha sue to join in the suit? Think about it.)

I have.

Except no one has filed a motion or a lawsuit to even make that happen. Why do you think that is, genius? I know.
So stop throwing a tantrum and find me a link that says it's even been filed.
Yeah, see post #28 so I don't have to repeat myself.

Here's one for you..

Supreme court we have evidence of FRAUD using Dominion

SC...what says Dominion--

D-Team, that they plead the 5 th and now are on the run.

SC---will have no choice but to rule the election invalid

I have.
In this case, a Supreme court case on the validity of the Election and the Dominion system. And that we get an all new voting system for 2024...bye bye Dominion.

Question is how will 2020 be decided?

Well therein lies your problem snowflake, they aren't name as defendants. This isn't being put forth by a court.
Once again, you demonstrate how clueless you are.

Answer this. Have you ever heard of third-party litigants? If not, go look it up and report back for a detailed discussion.

(I'll give you a hint based on a real-life personal/professional experience: If a person is injured riding a Yamaha Raptor Quad because the break fluid rear reservoir became aerated by engine vibrations, causing the rear breaks to get air in them and become ineffective, and the cause was a defect in the manufacturing of the reservoir, manufactured by an unknown third-party contractor for Yamaha, who gets sued and who does Yamaha sue to join in the suit? Think about it.)

Link it or stop talking about it. You got nothing. Geez, this isn't tough. No one has filed anything. A prereq for getting your case heard. Even your example has to see the inside of a court room?

It's because who knows what the kookservatives in the Banana Republican Party will do?

As for "lawyering up," if I were Dominion, I'd ask for the fourth-rate clown show that is Trump's legal team on the opposite side.

Here's one for you..

Supreme court we have evidence of FRAUD using Dominion

SC...what says Dominion--

D-Team, that they plead the 5 th and now are on the run.

SC---will have no choice but to rule the election invalid

You know, that's not how it works, right?

You must work for Trump's clown show legal team.

It's because who knows what the kookservatives in the Banana Republican Party will do?

As for "lawyering up," if I were Dominion, I'd ask for the fourth-rate clown show that is Trump's legal team on the opposite side.

But they chose not to appear

You're stupid but I doubt that stupid...well maybe

Looks like Dominion is lawyering up and trying to relocate so they can escape prosecution.

~~~~~~
Strange isn't, that Dominion Executives failed to appear....I understand than the offices are closed and personnel have gone under ground.
Why would that be?
If they're on the up and up, honest and above board they should appear and explain themselves.
“Unfortunately, last evening, Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to provide their input in a public format.”

This belongs in Conspiracy Theories – the thread premise is as baseless as it is ridiculous and wrong.

Forum List

Back