Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

Your text skills are amazing agent. I wonder if this will help?

TextImportWizard1_000.jpg

I show evidence of the concrete core and disprove steel core columns in one move, exactly as would be expected.

The only full length structureal columns were outside the concrete core walls.

wtc1.spire.hudson.annote1.jpg

Looking south along the west concrete core wall of WTC 1.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The concrete core wall silhouetting the interior box columns, full length welded box tube fastened to the concrete core walls.

shearspirewall.jpg

Showing the spire is outside the core.
superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

The core area to the right is empty, north west and north are super fine vertical elements too small to be the structural steel seen above. Rebar.

Independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.
spire_dust-3.jpg

totally fucking delusional

Seeing as the opposite of what agents post is closest to the truth, I'm glad you approve of my analysis.

Divecunt as usual,got OWNED by you.:lol: thats the OCTA'S for you,like divecunt said,him in the OCTA'S are delusional.:lol: delusional would be someone who ignores what thousands of architects and engineers say,the peope you would consult with for an investigation like this,and ignore demolition experts,witness testimonys,many being credible firefighters experienced in explosions,delusional would is the OCTA'S ignoring the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.:lol:delusional is ignoring these credible experts and having the logic divecunt and the octas have that since the corporate controlled media and corrupt government agencys say it happened this way,its automatically true.:lol: Divecunt CAN be entertaining at time i got to admit.:lol:

totally fucking delusional

Seeing as the opposite of what agents post is closest to the truth, I'm glad you approve of my analysis.

Divecunt as usual,got OWNED by you.:lol: thats the OCTA'S for you,like divecunt said,him in the OCTA'S are delusional.:lol: delusional would be someone who ignores what thousands of architects and engineers say,the peope you would consult with for an investigation like this,and ignore demolition experts,witness testimonys,many being credible firefighters experienced in explosions,delusional would is the OCTA'S ignoring the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.:lol:delusional is ignoring these credible experts and having the logic divecunt and the octas have that since the corporate controlled media and corrupt government agencys say it happened this way,its automatically true.:lol: Divecunt CAN be entertaining at time i got to admit.:lol:

I fail to see anything in that post that indicates that dive got "owned", or that he "owned" agent chri$$y.

What i do see i n this post is that you seem to have a terminal case of dumbassery.....

I fail to see anything in that post that indicates that dive got "owned", or that he "owned" agent chri$$y.

What i do see i n this post is that you seem to have a terminal case of dumbassery.....
gotta be some massive mental illness to see anyone that disagrees with you as some type of agent

Forum List

Back