Dolphins owner suspended for hurting the "integrity of the game."

I couldn't care less about Deshaun Watson or the Browns but my question is this. If what Watson did was so egregious, why is there not one criminal suit and there are 24 civil suits? No video evidence, just he said-she said. No police reports filed that I could find.

I couldn't care less about Deshaun Watson or the Browns but my question is this. If what Watson did was so egregious, why is there not one criminal suit and there are 24 civil suits? No video evidence, just he said-she said. No police reports filed that I could find.
The fact that there have been no charges pressed/ indictments leads me to believe that while Watson may be the biggest slimeball in the League, he didn't do anything criminal.

The fact that there have been no charges pressed/ indictments leads me to believe that while Watson may be the biggest slimeball in the League, he didn't do anything criminal.
Just because there are no charges, doesn’t mean he didn’t do anything criminal. He obviously didn’t do anything in front of a third party, so hard to prove. Civil torts, however, have a much lower standard.

I expect Watson has had a complete change of heart. He will never act like a sexual deviant again......wink 😉

Forum List

Back