Deshaun Watson Suspension: 6 Games

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Goodell can lengthen this if he chooses to, and Watson and his team can appeal that, but then it would go to a federal court, in the same way Brady's did when he was suspended for deflating footballs.

Either way, 6 games means the Browns are contenders this year for the playoffs if Watson plays well.

Last edited:
The NFL didn't say anything, this was an independent arbitrator. The NFL can suspend him for a year if they want to.
But they won't. The bottom line for the NFL is money. They know Watson is a draw.

The NFL didn't say anything, this was an independent arbitrator. The NFL can suspend him for a year if they want to.
The NFL can, but they won't. It has a history of protecting the criminals that play in the NFL. It's not just the NFL, all employers are afraid to do the right thing when it comes to black malcontents for fear of the racist label. Our entire country is kissing the black community's ass.

The NFL and their hate for women continues, six games is nothing. How many women have accused him? He should be suspended for the season. The NFL just looking at their bottom line, not what is right.

he was never tried in court so I would argue he shouldnt be punished at all. If the women werent golddiggers why did they settle for cash? But no skin off my nose I dont watch sports and havent in years, We pay athletes way to much for simply playing a game.

he was never tried in court so I would argue he shouldnt be punished at all. If the women werent golddiggers why did they settle for cash? But no skin off my nose I dont watch sports and havent in years, We pay athletes way too much for simply playing a game.

I'm getting there! Athletic greed is really pushing me away! It's like they're never satisfied even with their $$, fame, & adulation! All we need to do is look at that huge a-hole in basketball, Kevin Durant! Won 2 Chps with Golden State and couldn't wait to leave so he could find "his team" other than being "the man" on "Curry's team!" He was wanted, paid, & stroked, but he was never happy enough! I'm almost done! :itsok::rolleyes::eek:

Last edited:
The NFL and their hate for women continues, six games is nothing. How many women have accused him? He should be suspended for the season. The NFL just looking at their bottom line, not what is right.
For what it's worth, he did not play last year. That is 17 regular season games plus at least 6 this year.

Forum List

Back