DOJ Slams Accusations Attorney General Barr is Mishandling the Release of Mueller's Report

But yet you think you know more than theAG of the US on law! I can’t believe you on anything
No actually I don't. I think he's lying. He couldn't possibly be in the position he is in and be that stupidly wrong
Actually I KNOW he is lying.
Until you can explain how you know the law better than the AGs office, your opinion does not matter.

Here...let me help you

After a highly publicized six-week jury trial, Stewart was found guilty in March 2004 of felony charges of conspiracy, obstruction of an agency proceeding, and making false statements to federal investigators, and was sentenced in July 2004 to serve a five-month term in a federal correctional facility and a two-year period of supervised release (to include five months of electronic monitoring).[51]

I bolded the relevant words in case you were going to pretend not to see them.

You'll note that nowhere in there is any charges of insider trading. THAT of course would have been the "underlying crime"

So how could Barr...a very experienced lawyer and two time Attorney General get that so wrong?

Answer? He's a lying toady

Here's another. Scooter Libby. You're heard of him right? He was part of the outing of a CIA agent during the Bush years.

On October 28, 2005, as a result of the CIA leak grand jury investigation, Special Counsel Fitzgerald indicted Libby on five counts: one count of obstruction of justice, two counts of making false statements when interviewed by agents of the FBI, and two counts of perjury in his testimony before the grand jury

You'll note again...the underlying crime..outing a CIA agent...nowhere to be found

I just DID ya fucking moron. The fact that you're too stupid to understand what you read (if you bothered to read it at all) is no one's fault but your own.

I DON'T know the law "better than Barr". That's the POINT. He couldn't possibly get something that basic so wrong.He's fucking LYING

So how could Barr...a very experienced lawyer and two time Attorney General get that so wrong?

Real answer: You simply won't allow for the possibility that your obsession with Trump is clouding your judgment.

Of course, he is lying. You won't have any answer but the one you want.

End of thread for you.

17 investigations - no witnesses,

View attachment 254183

TONS of witnesses.

no evidence,

View attachment 254183

MOUNTAINS of evidence. So much so, the public shakes their head in disbelief how this crap just keeps going on.

View attachment 254186

View attachment 254190

no crimes, and not one charge. Either Republicans are the WORST investigators ever, or the Clintons haven't done anything illegal - which is it?.

View attachment 254183

Why do you continually evade the ONE OBVIOUS THIRD ANSWER????? Hillary walks a free woman only because the Clintons are so dirty, so hip deep in connections to other dirty people in high places, that to charge them and prosecute them would involve asking questions leading to too many OTHER people high up in government that half the deep state would collapse under the greatest criminal conspiracy to ever rock this country. All the way to Obama, the FBI and the DOJ.

The simple truth is that she is an INSIDER, one of THEM, and Trump is not. Even Comey admitted she was guilty but that no prosecutor (in his allegation) would touch prosecuting her case.

What witnesses? Nobody tesified that the Clintons did anything illegal, or even unethical. No evidence, nobody turned states' evidence, no witnesses against them. Given the level on constant scrutiny that every single thing they attempted, attracted, the Clintons would have to be dumber than dumb to try to get away with anything, knowing that if either of them jaywalked, Republicans would try to prosecute them.

YOU'RE LYING. Comey did NOT say she was guilty of anything. He said she was careless in handling her emails, but in order for her to have committed a crime, those emails would have to have fallen into the hands of those who had no security clearances and THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

The entire Clinton email scandal was a witch hunt to smear Hillary's chances at being elected. In fact the 25 year pursuit of the Clintons is exactly because Bill had the most successful Presidency since Eisenhower, and Republicans had to do anything possible to keep Hillary out of the White House as President.

Trumpbot scream that Trump is innocent until proven guilty, but the Clinton are guilty even though proven innocent. The hypocrisy is what Republicans do. Every Clinton investigation found NOTHING. No charges, no witnesses, no evidence. But Trump is innocent and the Clintons are guilty.

Real answer: You simply won't allow for the possibility that your obsession with Trump is clouding your judgment.

Of course, he is lying. You won't have any answer but the one you want.

End of thread for you.
Exactly no objectivity

YOU'RE LYING. Comey did NOT say she was guilty of anything. He said she was careless in handling her emails, but in order for her to have committed a crime, those emails would have to have fallen into the hands of those who had no security clearances and THAT NEVER HAPPENED.
Comey:
“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
Barr:
After reviewing the Special Counsel's final report on these issues; consulting with Department officials, including the Office of Legal Counsel; and applying the principles of federal prosecution that guide our charging decisions, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.

Functional difference?

Comey:
“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
Barr:
After reviewing the Special Counsel's final report on these issues; consulting with Department officials, including the Office of Legal Counsel; and applying the principles of federal prosecution that guide our charging decisions, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.

Functional difference?
Wait for the insults

This deserves its own thread, rather than leave it buried in another.
"Every page of the 'confidential report' provided to Attorney General Barr on March 22, 2019 was marked 'May Contain Material Protected Under Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e)' - a law that protects confidential grand jury information - and therefore could not be publicly released," DOJ spokesperson Keri Kupec released in a statement.

According to the letter, "(1) material subject to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6 (e) that by law cannot be made public; (2) material the intelligence community identifies as potentially compromising sensitive sources and methods; (3) material that could affect other ongoing matters, including those that the Special Counsel has referred to other Department offices; and (4) information that would unduly infringe on the personal privacy and reputational interests of peripheral third parties" will not be released.
BREAKING: DOJ Slams Accusations Attorney General Barr is Mishandling the Release of Mueller's Report

For those of you with too short an attention span to read it all:
You'll get see the report, and you'll see everything that can be legally released.
I'll believe it when I see it

Barrs "summary" was very biased politically

Comey:
Barr:
Functional difference?
Wait for the insults
As we see here every day, the insults fly when their argument doesn't.

Here...let me help you

After a highly publicized six-week jury trial, Stewart was found guilty in March 2004 of felony charges of conspiracy, obstruction of an agency proceeding, and making false statements to federal investigators, and was sentenced in July 2004 to serve a five-month term in a federal correctional facility and a two-year period of supervised release (to include five months of electronic monitoring).[51]

I bolded the relevant words in case you were going to pretend not to see them.

You'll note that nowhere in there is any charges of insider trading. THAT of course would have been the "underlying crime"
so what? nothing resembling witch hunts.

Nobody tesified
No evidence,
Comey did NOT say she was guilty of anything.
The entire Clinton email scandal was a witch hunt

Look.

MEATHEAD IS BACK.

archie.gif
Meathead.jpg

Clinton vs. Comey: A 'He Said/She Said' on Emails

Lessee, just on this alone:
  • Mishandling classified info: FELONY People go to jail for that.
  • Lying to the FBI: FELONY General Flynn and Manafort are going to prison for that over LITTLE things.
  • Destruction of government property: FELONY
  • Aiding an enemy foreign government: FELONY
I'll leave it that. I don't have time to go into Hillary's 25 other criminal activities.

Looks like the Democrats are going to have a great political football in the upcoming election if the report is not released. With 20+ GOP senate seats up (some in blue states), it’s looking very good for the Dems to reclaim the Senate.

There are no GOP Senate candidates up for reelection in Blue States. But you can bet your ass, Jones will be out in Alabama.

Susan Collins isn’t up for Re-election in Maine?
Cory Gardner isn’t up for Re-election in Colorado?

Kansas just elected a DEM Governor and they have a senate contest
Louisiana just elected a DEM Governor and they have a senate contest

McSally was just appointed after losing a Senate race and will face a strong test against Mark Kelly.

We’ll see what happens. I hope you guys torpedo your incumbents like you normally do.

Maine is split in 3 parts. The lower half of Maine went 51-41 for Trump.

Forum List

Back