DOJ Press Briefing In 10 Minutes (Matter Of Nat'l Security)

From what I'm reading on the interwebs...there is "supposed to be" a dept of justice press briefing at 11:00 ET (in 10 minutes)...on a matter of national security.

I have no idea what it might be about or if it's even going to happen...but I thought I would give a heads up.
Is Billy Barf gonna spew total BS as usual?

It's about muslim terrorist arrest...which is an interesting deflection from the FBI/CIA cover-up being exposed.

Yes interesting timing and probably designed to deflect from The Donald having all that stuff declassfied. I mean they could have announced these terrorists being arrested at ANY time, but they chose THIS time.
You have what is known as a one track mind, a one trick pony....Trump is yer world....

Terrific!

Now all we have to do is free Assange and lock Hillary up, and this whole ISIS debacle will be behind us.

Terrific!

Now all we have to do is free Assange and lock Hillary up, and this whole ISIS debacle will be behind us.
Did they bury Gaddafi with a wooden stake in his ass?
Can't say I agree with everything he wrote, but one thing I do know? There is no way in hell that Bush, Obama, Clinton or Trump could roll down WallStreet like this. . .

We have never had a leader so universally loved. . . maybe you should read up as to why, instead of just gobbling up propaganda? eh? What ever western press told you about him, was probably wrong.

infografia-5yearsafterhisdeathwhydomanylibyansmissgadhafi-950x950.jpg_180432731.jpg

Libya_GDP_per_capita.png

Terrific!

Can't say I agree with everything he wrote, but one thing I do know? There is no way in hell that Bush, Obama, Clinton or Trump could roll down WallStreet like this. . .

We have never had a leader so universally loved. . . maybe you should read up as to why, instead of just gobbling up propaganda? eh? What ever western press told you about him, was probably wrong.

infografia-5yearsafterhisdeathwhydomanylibyansmissgadhafi-950x950.jpg_180432731.jpg

Libya_GDP_per_capita.png

He told the IMF to GTFO, so they killed him for it.

Putin told the IMG to GTFO and, oh yeah, if you try to Qaddafi me, I'll fucking nuke you

Terrific!

Libya_GDP_per_capita.png

He told the IMF to GTFO, so they killed him for it.

Putin told the IMG to GTFO and, oh yeah, if you try to Qaddafi me, I'll fucking nuke you

Personally? I believe Iran or Saudi Arabia was behind the Lockerbie airline bombing. I don't see that Libya's intel agencies had any political agenda or anything to gain by it.

". . . Gadhafi handed over al-Megrahi and a second suspect to Scottish authorities after years of punishing U.N. sanctions. Four years later, in 2003, Gadhafi acknowledged responsibility — though not guilt — for the Lockerbie bombing and paid compensation of about $2.7 billion to the Lockerbie victims' families. He also pledged to dismantle all weapons of mass destruction and joined the U.S.-led war on terror.

The regime maintained it handed al-Megrahi over and paid compensation only to win the lifting of sanctions. The steps won Gadhafi quick rewards, with Western powers resuming diplomatic contacts and signing lucrative business deals.. . "

Why Did the U.S. and Its Allies Bomb Libya? Corruption Case Against Sarkozy Sheds New Light on Ousting of Gaddafi.

" . . . Even Sarkozy’s successor, François Hollande, has implied that Gaddafi funded the Sarkozy campaign. In Hollande’s book, “A President Shouldn’t Say That,” while comparing himself to Sarkozy, Hollande wrote that “as President of the Republic, I was never held for questioning. I never spied on a judge, I never asked anything of a judge, I was never financed by Libya.”

Sarkozy’s corruption in Libya is not the first time a French president or top political figure has received illicit funds in exchange for political favors. Indeed, “Sarkozy’s corruption fits into a deeply ingrained, time-honored tradition in Paris,” said Jalel Harchaoui, Libya scholar at Paris 8 University. “In the 1970s, you had the scandal of Bokassa’s diamonds, which President [Valéry] Giscard accepted and took. You also have the “Karachi affair” involving kickbacks paid to senior French politicians via French weaponry sold to Pakistan in the 1990s. You also had Omar Bongo’s tremendous influence in Paris politics for years on end.”

<snip>

". . . By February 26, William Burns, under secretary for political affairs at the State Department, had spoken with Sarkozy’s top diplomatic adviser, Jean-David Levitte. Burns reported in an email to Clinton’s team that “on Libya, French strongly supportive of our measures,” but that there were “Fr concerns on NATO role,” likely meaning that France didn’t want a full-blown NATO intervention at that point.

France's president Nicolas Sarkozy (C) speaks with British Prime minister Davd Cameron (R) US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (2ndL) and France Prime Francois Fillon (L) on March 19, 2011, before a summit at the Elysee Palace in Paris, on implementing the UN Security Council resolution 1973 authorising military action in Libya, to be attended by representatives of the European Union, the Arab League, the African Union, the UN and other leaders. A senior French envoy predicted military action against Libyan leader Moamer Kadhafi's forces within hours of the summit. The United States has also declared that Kadhafi is in breach of a UN Security Council resolution which ordered an immediate ceasefire. AFP PHOTO POOL LIONEL BONAVENTURE (Photo credit should read LIONEL BONAVENTURE/AFP/Getty Images)
French President Nicolas Sarkozy speaks with British Prime Minister David Cameron, right, and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, second left, on March 19, 2011, before a summit at the Élysée Palace in Paris on implementing a U.N. Security Council resolution for military action in Libya.
Photo: Lionel Bonaventure/AFP/Getty Images

"Two weeks later, Sarkozy made his first significant move to show that France, rather than being hesitant, had decided to take the lead in the fight against Gaddafi. On March 10, 2011, Sarkozy became the first head of state to recognize the National Transitional Council as Libya’s legitimate government. At the time, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte said recognizing the NTC was “a crazy move by France.” Crazy or not, France was now in the lead in Europe. According to a British parliamentary inquiry into the intervention in 2016, “UK policy followed decisions taken in France.”

Sarkozy’s foreign minister at the time, Alain Juppé, then introduced United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, which called for a no-fly zone over Libya, ostensibly in order to protect an impending massacre of civilians in Benghazi by Gaddafi. Although American diplomats drafted the resolution, Juppé was the Western diplomat who argued most passionately for it, telling the Security Council that “we have very little time left — perhaps only a matter of hours” to prevent a massacre against civilians in Benghazi. The French emergence to the front line of the diplomatic push was an apparent reflection of Barack Obama’s doctrine of “leading from behind” and letting Europe occupy the limelight. Arab League support for the resolution helped create a broad coalition of powers, beyond just the West, and the Libyan deputy ambassador to the U.N.’s defection against Gaddafi helped push the resolution forward.. . . "

From what I'm reading on the interwebs...there is "supposed to be" a dept of justice press briefing at 11:00 ET (in 10 minutes)...on a matter of national security.

I have no idea what it might be about or if it's even going to happen...but I thought I would give a heads up.

There is also a Twitter rumour that FBI Director aka Shill Christopher Wray is going to resign today, read that as probably fired. For what a Twitter rumour is worth of course. Hold The Page....

~~~~~~
Please oh Please.....Trump should choose the next director for the FBI outside of the good Ole boy crowd of FBI officials. That should shake 'em up....

Forum List

Back