DOJ Press Briefing In 10 Minutes (Matter Of Nat'l Security)

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
From what I'm reading on the interwebs...there is "supposed to be" a dept of justice press briefing at 11:00 ET (in 10 minutes)...on a matter of national security.

I have no idea what it might be about or if it's even going to happen...but I thought I would give a heads up.

From what I'm reading on the interwebs...there is "supposed to be" a dept of justice press briefing at 11:00 ET (in 10 minutes)...on a matter of national security.

I have no idea what it might be about or if it's even going to happen...but I thought I would give a heads up.
Deep State trying to keep their secrets hidden...

IF it's bad for the Democrats aka Communists then expect a MSM Deflection and Distraction in 5....4....3....2...

It might be about foreign influence on our voting system.
We know that the Chicoms and Putin are on the Antifocrat's side

There is also a Twitter rumour that FBI Director aka Shill Christopher Wray is going to resign today, read that as probably fired. For what a Twitter rumour is worth of course. Hold The Page....

Is this unusual to give a press briefing like this on a matter of National Security?

It's about muslim terrorist arrest...which is an interesting deflection from the FBI/CIA cover-up being exposed.

Yes interesting timing and probably designed to deflect from The Donald having all that stuff declassfied. I mean they could have announced these terrorists being arrested at ANY time, but they chose THIS time.

ISIS members caught.

Forum List

Back