DOJ offers to return Trumps stolen passports

The media lied about this at first and accused Trump of lying….because the passports were not in the warrant.

NO, YOU ASSHOLES, THE DOJ IS CORRUPT.

Look at your source.
I would agree the source is crap, why do you not ever question the source of other lefties? Rawstory is a propaganda site with very low facts and lots of spin however, I haven't seen you questioning that source. Why do you question rightwing sources and not left wing sources?

When I first heard they took his passports, I thought it was fake news.

The agent/s who did this should be brought up on felony theft charges.
The passports were probably planted in the documents by Trump so he could play this card - he's not going to be arrested. The documents prove the criminality of a Democrat.

I would agree the source is crap, why do you not ever question the source of other lefties? Rawstory is a propaganda site with very low facts and lots of spin however, I haven't seen you questioning that source. Why do you question rightwing sources and not left wing sources?

Raw Story is a News aggregator. It's just a starting point if a story interests you.

Raw Story is a News aggregator. It's just a starting point if a story interests you.
You are wrong, so very wrong. They claim to be a website with journalist and their own investigative team. Spare me the BS, and start calling your own out before you correct others.

Forum List

Back