DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

IMG_0473.JPG
I guess you're having a hard time with the fact that the Trumpies were caught RED handed with Russians.
Ha ha ha ha

Say it again" What Trump/ Russian scandal?"

I have no life and watch all the news shows and it's infuriating to see the sycophants of Trump who refuse to even relent to anything being wrong! This is "all about nothing," but we all know if a hint of this was attached to the Clintons, "watch out!" The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! :bang3: :cuckoo::dunno: :uhoh3:

I have no life and watch all the news shows and it's infuriating to see the sycophants of Trump who refuse to even relent to anything being wrong! This is "all about nothing," but we all know if a hint of this was attached to the Clintons, "watch out!" The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! :bang3: :cuckoo::dunno: :uhoh3:
Imagine if Hillary was president and Chelsea did exactly what Butthead Jr did. Think of what Hannity and the Trump whores would be screaming?

Imagine if Hillary was president and Chelsea did exactly what Butthead Jr did. Think of what Hannity and the Trump whores would be screaming?

I had to be put to bed after election night; the depression lasting thru the Inaugural where I didn't watch any news for 2 months! All of a sudden the scandals began; mostly self-inflicted wounds via Twitter and since then I've said to myself and friends, "Hillary dodged a fk'n bullet!" If the country was spiraling out of worldwide favor like this under her leadership, Republican's hair would be on fire! Nowadays, they're hiding! They're so desperate to avoid the electorate by going home, McConnell did them the solid of extending this session into August! What a joke! The sticks and torches are out for these impotent pieces of crap who asked to be given total control for years, undermining Obamacare with repeal legislation 60+ times, talked down the economy, and even poo-poo'd the job numbers! Trump still says he "inherited a mess!" One of his lackeys was out there making a big deal out of the 4.4% unemployment numbers with the stock market going thru the roof! They can't seem to stay on message, constantly stepping on their own positive news cycle turning it into comedic fodder! Republicans own it from coast to coast, all of Congress, and now the Presidency and they can't get a single thing done! It's gotten so bad they brag about a "stolen" SC appointment and reversing all of Obama's EO's! What an accomplishment! Too bad I'll be long gone before it's written what a joke this period turned into! It would be funny if it weren't so tragic! :dunno::rolleyes:

Last edited:
How did a Russian Lawyer without a Visa make it into the US to meet with Jr?

Obama's DOJ gave her special entry into the US!

Obama busted still trying to sabotage / take down the Trump administration.

The 1st clue was the picture of the lawyer sitting behind an Obama-appointed Ambassador. A little research after that reveals Obama connection...

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

"The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa."

Last edited:
"The Moscow lawyer had been The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for the limited purpose of helping a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, her client, defend itself against a Justice Department asset forfeiture case in federal court in New York City City.."

Lynch by-passed the normal Visa process to grant the Russian lawyer special access into the US so she could come to America to HELP HER CLIENT...meaning she went around normal US immigration laws / procedures for the personal benefit of herself and her client:

“In October the government bypassed 
the normal visa process and gave a type of extraordinary 
permission to enter the country called immigration parole,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Paul Monteleoni explained to the judge during a hearing Jan. 6, 2016.

“That's a discretionary act that the statute allows the Attorney 
General to do in extraordinary circumstances. In this case, we 
did that so that Mr. Katsyv could testify. And we made the 
further accommodation of allowing his Russian lawyer into the 
country to assist,” he added."

Obama's DOJ gave her sprcial entry into the US!

The 1st clue was the picture of the lawyer sitting behind an Obama-appointed Ambassador. A little research after that reveals Obama connection...

"The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa."
/----
shoot the foot.jpg

Obama's DOJ gave her sprcial entry into the US!

"The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the
president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

/---- View attachment 138544

These guys just can't help but to keep digging... a grave for themselves.

DNC crime, subversion, sedition, treason continues to be uncovered....and, surprise, surprise, Obama / Lynch connected...

Yea, that's it, you guys run with "This is a setup" you go from one thing to another to defend your furor, you're slowly running out of options.

Yea, that's it, you guys run with "This is a setup" you go from one thing to another to defend your furor, you're slowly running out of options.
Yes, we have to go from one fake news idiocy to another because that is what the fake news is broadcasting.

The 1st snowflake runs to defend Barry / Lynch...

Bwuhahahaha.....

Entrapment?

Biggest pile of hor$e$hit I've seen all month so far.

First, the True Believers roll out the "Well, the other guy did it, too" grade-school recess-yard defense.

Now, the True Believers roll out the "We was suckered into it by the real bad guys" defense.

Any sixth-grader could come up with better.

None of which is going to impact the Real World and the investigative work of Special Counsel Robert Mueller - and the Justice Department - in the slightest.

Still... it gives them hope, that they can worm their way out of this somehow... and it fuels the resolve of actual adults, to continue to pursue The Truth.

The work of Special Counsel Mueller continues... tick... tick... tick.

Last edited:
BTW... if it IS entrapment... time to focus on the flawed character of those who CAN be trapped... such vile creatures should not be governing...
tongue_smile.gif

We are a Nation of Laws... not men... time for our system of Checks and Balances to awaken and to eject from present-day office, those unfit to govern.

The work of Special Counsel Robert Mueller continues... tick... tick... tick...

Except Jr was NOT entrapped...

No exchange of information.
No foreign info used.
No crime.
No evidence
No case
...and Obama and his criminal administration get exposed AGAIN!

But I can see why you want to ignore Obama's / the Democrats' continuous seditious scheming, plotting, and FAILED attempts to bring down the newly elected President or keep him distracted...before he can completely wipe Obama's 'Legacy'.

"The Moscow lawyer had been The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for the limited purpose of helping a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, her client, defend itself against a Justice Department asset forfeiture case in federal court in New York City City.."
it doesn't sound like they did this to setup trump then. not sure how they could at that point. til today everyone thought the entire RUSSIA thing was post election bitterness and if so, *this* meeting would have nothing to do with that nor likely told the DOJ she was going to visit Trump Jr either.

i'm not even sure granting special permission is a foul either if she stated her case and got the temp visa for the adoption purposes.

HOWEVER, it does mean she didn't do this trip to spill dirt on hillary in as much as work on the adoption processes both sides have been claiming they were trying to do.

as for WE GOT DIRT ON HILLARY - my desire to give a shit will be increased when anyone pounding that drum can tell me why this is ok:
OPINION | Forget Don Jr.'s email — it's Hillary Clinton who 'colluded' with Russia

and i love this paragraph:
The Times’ own reporting admits this several paragraphs down and then adds, “Because Donald Trump Jr. does not serve in the administration and does not have a security clearance, he was not required to disclose his foreign contacts.” In short, this meeting, which was portrayed as nefarious across several anti-Trump media outlets, was disclosed and openly reported by its attendees — Kushner and Manafort.

so the times is already backing off their RUSSIA story and allegations but i'll bet it wasn't in bold headlines on the front page.

so trump jr did nothing wrong. as for "well it speaks of their mindset!" - she approached him, not him to her. it says he's willing to listen to people who could help, sure. and until someone can tell me the difference between this and the ukraine doing this part and why a brittish spy can help pass off false info - i simply don't give a shit about listening to their butt-hurt whining anymore.

common ground. all i'm after. if wrong for one side, wrong for both. to call out deflection, moral equiv, or the like is bullshit. we need to establish what rules are being used and why one is different than the other.

or it's just more WAH TRUMP RUSSIA WAH.

Forum List

Back