DOJ Launches National ‘Resource Center’ To Aid Authorities In Taking Firearms From People Deemed ‘Threat To Themselves Or Others’

MAGA dolts have trouble accepting election results and deny reality daily.

Yeah...I’ll keep my sanity and leave you to whatever mental illness you’re so proud of.

You MAGA groupies must think that the election of pretend-president Biden, a senile, career grifter, somehow voided the Constitution.

Let in 10-20 Million Illegals & Turd World Criminals and Single Military Age Males then Disarm Law Abiding Americans

… and the leftists are oblivious.

Maybe MS-13 will give them a free t-shirt.

Sadly, you’re just a plagiarist who can’t be honest about the cutting and pasting you cut and pasted.
WTF is the matter with you?
Do you live in some Bizarro World where you create your own reality?

WTF is the matter with you?
Do you live in some Bizarro World where you create your own reality?

I get it. You can’t be honest.

You know where you stole the
40,000 gun killings a year
slogan.

It’s been copied and pasted multiple times across multiple threads and you know it’s a fraud and misleading.

What does that say about you?

I get it. You can’t be honest.

You know where you stole the

slogan.

It’s been copied and pasted multiple times across multiple threads and you know it’s a fraud and misleading.

What does that say about you?
The 40,000 number is repeated because it is true

Got your own number from Bizarro World?

The 40,000 number is repeated because it is true

Got your own number from Bizarro World?

The number is repeated because you can refuse accountability with, “hey, I dun’ seen it on the inter web so it must be true”.

1711236237994.png

As a precaution, take their guns until the complaint is settled

In one case, someone will have to do without their guns for a few weeks
In the other, someone ends up dead

Yeah, right. Find us one single story where a law abiding citizen, having had their guns confiscated, ever got them back or at least got them back without a world of hassle and being reamed financially..

Just one.

We'll wait.

We have courts of law that have worked for hundreds of years

I trust our courts more than I trust someone who is making threats to run around with a gun

That’s so cute.

We also have a Leftist DOJ that is more corrupt than any before it. How long has the corrupt DOJ shielded Hunter Biden from his gun crimes?

Yes. The corrupt DOJ. The corrupt Biden DOJ which stalled the tax fraud investigation into Hunter Biden thus allowing the statute of limitations to expire and protecting The Big Guy.

Name-calling juveniles like you want common sense™ gun laws which means only criminals have firearms because you want bans and confiscations.

Tell us about the common sense™ gun laws that prompted an Obama appointed DIE hire to rule that illegals have 2nd amendment rights.
At this point I can only conclude that you are a zombie troll bot that has been programed to espouse the most extreme and offensive positions possible. Furthermore , you are not even a high end quality bot. An advanced AI bot would , at minimum, be able to mimic human emotions and empathy as well as to make a logical, even if flawed aegument.You can not seem to do any of that

At this point I can only conclude that you are a zombie troll bot that has been programed to espouse the most extreme and offensive positions possible. Furthermore , you are not even a high end quality bot. An advanced AI bot would , at minimum, be able to mimic human emotions and empathy as well as to make a logical, even if flawed aegument.You can not seem to do any of that
At this point anyone advocating Sensible Firearms Restrictions is either a Commie or a Fed asset or a Closet Maoist Bisexual ( Like Obama)

Does that come with a jingle?

Someone in the pretend-presidency of the Biden Clown Show decided it would be a good idea to have everyone’s favorite victim of pointing and laughing announce their gun grabbing program.

Super!

I suppose Biden’s flunkies will focus their efforts on all those white supremacists they fear monger about while their protected class of illegals rape, steal and murder.

On Saturday, Vice President Kamala Harris spoke from Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school and announced three quarters of a billion dollars being dedicated to securing more red flag laws.

Forum List

Back