DOJ Launches National ‘Resource Center’ To Aid Authorities In Taking Firearms From People Deemed ‘Threat To Themselves Or Others’

When the clowns in Biden’s corrupt DOJ launch a national gun grabbing program, it’s time to be concerned about abuse and mismanagement.

There hasn’t been a more anti 2A pretend President than Biden. There hasn’t been a more corrupt DOJ than that run by Garland. This is just a clown show that is wide open for abuse.

Attorney General Merrick Garland said in a Saturday press release that the new national resource center “will provide our partners across the country with valuable resources to keep firearms out of the hands of individuals who pose a threat to themselves or others.” Extreme Risk Protection Orders (ERPOs), commonly referred to as “red flag” laws, allow authorities to confiscate firearms from a person whom a court deems to be a risk to himself or others. ERPOs also prevent a person from buying or possessing a gun for the duration of the order.
You could probably win some money if you bet most people who have their guns confiscated by the democrats currently in power will be conservative white Christians.

Even illegal immigrants are being granted the right to carry firearm (perhaps only until the ruling is overturned). Illegal immigrants are definitely being treated better than citizens today in our nation.

What agency gets to determine the "threat"? Please tell me it ain't the same federal agency that incinerated 80 men women and children at Waco when the "threat" was about sending away for (legal) pamphlets about converting junk rusty WW2 stuff. The same agency that shipped thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and lost track of them until one surfaced in the murder of a Border patrol Officer? Tell me it ain't the ATF.

Holy shit! You’re at it again with your inane codswallop. Corrupt DOJ ? What is corrupt about doing their job supporting public safety. Are you really so fucking deranged as to think that taking guns away from mentally unstable people is wrong. I sure hope that you do not have any guns although I suspect that you do. Judging from the insanity of every thing that you post, you defiantly should not have guns or even a letter opener .

Idiots like you are the reason why we can’t pass COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS that would prevent many of the mass shooting that we have. That is not “gun grabbing” That is saving lives. I’ll bet that you have the temerity to consider yourself pro life. Admit it, you do, right? The hypocrisy is very predictable. The fact is that you have blood on your hands
You hate the 2nd Amendment. We love it. Govt gun grabbing police, with corrupt assholes like you deciding whos a threat.

Fuck you. We know where this ends. Commies roll like that.

This is very bad for everyone, no matter their political leanings.

It's very mission statement reads like they can red-flag a person based on nothing of the perception of whatever unelected fed asshole receives a complaint, real or otherwise.

I predict many bad things will happen with this one.
They will use it to try and disarm people who dont agree with their Lunatic views.

What agency gets to determine the "threat"? Please tell me it ain't the same federal agency that incinerated 80 men women and children at Waco when the "threat" was about sending away for (legal) pamphlets about converting junk rusty WW2 stuff. The same agency that shipped thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and lost track of them until one surfaced in the murder of a Border patrol Officer? Tell me it ain't the ATF.

It will be the clowns in the ATF.

The same incompetent clowns who completely humiliated themselves in a scripted, “made for TV”, docudrama.

Holy shit! You’re at it again with your inane codswallop. Corrupt DOJ ? What is corrupt about doing their job supporting public safety. Are you really so fucking deranged as to think that taking guns away from mentally unstable people is wrong. I sure hope that you do not have any guns although I suspect that you do. Judging from the insanity of every thing that you post, you defiantly should not have guns or even a letter opener .

Idiots like you are the reason why we can’t pass COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS that would prevent many of the mass shooting that we have. That is not “gun grabbing” That is saving lives. I’ll bet that you have the temerity to consider yourself pro life. Admit it, you do, right? The hypocrisy is very predictable. The fact is that you have blood on your hands

Yes. The corrupt DOJ. The corrupt Biden DOJ which stalled the tax fraud investigation into Hunter Biden thus allowing the statute of limitations to expire and protecting The Big Guy.

Name-calling juveniles like you want common sense™ gun laws which means only criminals have firearms because you want bans and confiscations.

Tell us about the common sense™ gun laws that prompted an Obama appointed DIE hire to rule that illegals have 2nd amendment rights.

This is very bad for everyone, no matter their political leanings.

It's very mission statement reads like they can red-flag a person based on nothing of the perception of whatever unelected fed asshole receives a complaint, real or otherwise.

I predict many bad things will happen with this one.

As a precaution, take their guns until the complaint is settled

In one case, someone will have to do without their guns for a few weeks
In the other, someone ends up dead

Forum List

Back