DOJ Hammers DC Mayor: 'There Is No Pandemic Exception to the Constitution'

That would be true but I am unable to answer for others.
What have the Proud Boys ever done to you?

they do tend to win fair fights, meaning mano a mano, against Pajama Boys in ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter.

but that is a knock on the lefties not the Proud Boys

As I've said many times, not everything is about me.
Good for you

I dont think these debates are about me either

and as I said, the Proud Boys have not done anything to anyone except a few SoyBoys who tried to be badass

As I've said many times, not everything is about me.
Good for you

I dont think these debates are about me either

and as I said, the Proud Boys have not done anything to anyone except a few SoyBoys who tried to be badass

Trump called them white supremacist's so I'll only go so far to say that they have not done personally anything to me.

“I condemn all white supremacists, I condemn the Proud Boys. I don’t know much about the Proud Boys but I condemn that,”

I wonder what they did to Trump?

There are many questionable things going on and many are arguably unconstitutional but not allowing them to use the stadium likely is a bad case to pick as no one is using the stadium with people in the stands.
The fly in the ointment for liberals who support suppressing religious expression is the fact that the radical left is allowed to pillage and burn American cites night after night

That was an acknowledged repercussion from the founders when your government ignores your plea.
Well christians are going to gather in protest, because government is ignoring there plea to worship. So you should be good with that.

There are many questionable things going on and many are arguably unconstitutional but not allowing them to use the stadium likely is a bad case to pick as no one is using the stadium with people in the stands.
The fly in the ointment for liberals who support suppressing religious expression is the fact that the radical left is allowed to pillage and burn American cites night after night

That was an acknowledged repercussion from the founders when your government ignores your plea.
Well christians are going to gather in protest, because government is ignoring there plea to worship. So you should be good with that.

Absolutely.

The Scamdemic was a terrorist attack conducted by Globalists with the help of China to advance their agenda.

These same people launched a treasonous COUP with the help of The Russians.

All that is needed to stop this is bring someone up on treason charges and put them in front of a firing squad and put their co-conspirators in prison. Treason must be purged by blood.

If they will launch a Coup from within The Government, they will use a Bio Weapon on The President and Chiefs of Staff and his Administration.

“I condemn all white supremacists, I condemn the Proud Boys. I don’t know much about the Proud Boys but I condemn that,”
I dont have to agree with everything trump says

if he said that it may be because he’s catching flack from the left over the phony white supremacist charge and I think he’s a little jumpy

Forum List

Back