DOJ gives new reason for Trump Raid.... It never was about "nuclear paperwork".. Oh Really?

Without proper markings, it’s very difficult to prove in court they were knowingly mishandling classified information. These were conversations deemed to be classified by bureaucratic lawyers after they were reviewed.
she has then on a man illegal server she set up to hide her work from oversight

easy case to prove

easy case to prove
Really? Do tell? Hillary spent eight hours with those goons. And? She threw their asses under the bus.

What the fuck are you talking about fat lying sack of shit
You were shown what you said, and I proved you are a liar about Russian collusion. Stop acting like an idiot that you don't know. Don't be a pussy. Man up.

Really? Do tell? Hillary spent eight hours with those goons. And? She threw their asses under the bus.
huh?

what are you talking about? and what part of my post didn’t you understand?

You brought it up mfr. Own it.
Dumbass I asked okfine why he was bitching about this thread and wapo. And claiming no one said Trump had nuclear information stored at his home.i reminded him that it was wapo who also started the trump Russian collusion bullshit

huh?

what are you talking about? and what part of my post didn’t you understand?

easy case to prove
This is your incoherent nonsense. Who are you talking about?

So you're saying every government email with classified information top secret or secret sent to Clintons private email was improperly labeled? You're saying the Obama administration was that incompetent?
The emails on Clinton’s servers were discussions between her and her top aides. The lawyers who looked at those emails decided they were to be deemed classified because Clinton and her aides happened to discuss things that they deemed to be classified.

Classified information doesn’t just magically generate labels when it’s mentioned.

Dumbass I asked okfine why he was bitching about this thread and wapo. And claiming no one said Trump had nuclear information stored at his home.i reminded him that it was wapo who also started the trump Russian collusion bullshit
And it isn't BS you idiot. And I showed you why. That makes you FOS.

Forum List

Back