DOJ Comes for Google

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Facebook and twitter are next. Of course, after the election collusion is detailed in full.
The Justice Department filed an antitrust lawsuit Tuesday alleging that Google engaged in anticompetitive conduct to preserve monopolies in search and search advertising that form the cornerstones of its vast conglomerate.
The long-anticipated case, filed in a Washington, D.C., federal court, marks the most aggressive U.S. legal challenge to a company’s dominance in the tech sector in more than two decades, with the potential to shake up Silicon Valley and beyond.

Let's hope they go tougher on them than the Microsoft. Colluding in our elections and attempts to brainwash masses are unacceptable.

Last edited:
Just a question. Big Companies, capitalists. That´s you Trumpers´ thing, right?

What a stupid "question". We support American freedoms, not corporations who want to destroy American freedoms. They need to be condemned entirely.

Election meddling and trying to subvert American freedoms is a serious, serious crime. I hope they get broken into atom sized bits. From there something more American can grow.

That's what is so fucking annoying about google. They are hardcore capitalists IN THE TANK for communists. It makes not fucking sense.

I am sure that they are going to bring their right to "free speech" up in the trials.

At that point have the lasers ready to slice and dice, like it was a bread.

What a stupid "question". We support American freedoms, not corporations who want to destroy American freedoms. They need to be condemned entirely.

Election meddling and trying to subvert American freedoms is a serious, serious crime. I hope they get broken into atom sized bits. From there something more American can grow.
We all do. But is it not exactly what also people at Google may exercise? You wonder, why all the giant internet companies are democrat?

We all do. But is it not exactly what also people at Google may exercise? You wonder, why all the giant internet companies are democrat?

Because only democrats think trying to manipulate and influence people is highly important. They are the sheep herd masters.

Because only democrats think trying to manipulate and influence people is highly important. They are the sheep herd masters.
They started tiny just like Microsoft. Too many republicans are about 19th century values or something they don´t even understand. That it was the same and even worse.

Facebook and twitter are next. Of course, after the election collusion is detailed in full.
The Justice Department filed an antitrust lawsuit Tuesday alleging that Google engaged in anticompetitive conduct to preserve monopolies in search and search advertising that form the cornerstones of its vast conglomerate.
The long-anticipated case, filed in a Washington, D.C., federal court, marks the most aggressive U.S. legal challenge to a company’s dominance in the tech sector in more than two decades, with the potential to shake up Silicon Valley and beyond.

Let's hope they go tougher on them than the Microsoft. Colluding in our elections and attempts to brainwash masses are unacceptable.
This is a good lesson in what is meant by "fuck with the bull and get the horn".

They started tiny just like Microsoft. Too many republicans are about 19th century values or something they don´t even understand. That it was the same and even worse.

This is why every City over the size of 150K is run by Dems. It's not that the Reps don't want to run things, it's that they are incapable and leave it to the Dems. And then stand back and snipe at it.

Okay, you over zealous rightwingnutjobs, hide under your bed because ........ they're coming to take you away again. Spread the word.

This is why every City over the size of 150K is run by Dems. It's not that the Reps don't want to run things, it's that they are incapable and leave it to the Dems. And then stand back and snipe at it.

Okay, you over zealous rightwingnutjobs, hide under your bed because ........ they're coming to take you away again. Spread the word.

Lol, they are coming? Why not you? Roflmao

Yeah, the democrat run cities are such GLORIOUS success.

Nah, it's just that criminals concentrate on those areas, and they tend to vote for lesser intellect folks who justify criminals. Now in Portland an antifa mayor.

Unlike you, I have a certificate issued by a Military Doctor that says I am sane. Where is yours? How can we be sure that YOU are sane?

Yeah, the democrat run cities are such GLORIOUS success.

Nah, it's just that criminals concentrate on those areas, and they tend to vote for lesser intellect folks who justify criminals. Now in Portland an antifa mayor.

It it's that important to you, get a Republican group into the office in Portland. I am sure, if you make a strong enough case you could bounce the current Mayor and the City Council. Or are you just doing what I already said you are doing.

Unlike you, I have a certificate issued by a Military Doctor that says I am sane. Where is yours? How can we be sure that YOU are sane?

Why would anyone need that certificate...unless you had to be examined Roflmao what did you do?

Best run along now wingnut, you just started digging a hole

Because they are smart.

Manipulating and influencing people is why Limbaugh, Hannity, and Alex Jones are on the radio for hours every day, isn't it?

Forum List

Back