DOJ Charges Man Who Allegedly Sprayed Chemicals At Cops In Capitol Riot

Another insurrectionist has been arrested. This one sprayed chemicals on the police.

It was pepper spray. The cops sprayed it and the protesters spray back.

BUT I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, DANA! After spending all of last year being so anti-cop wanting to defund them all as hateful racists, I'm glad you finally found the nerve to be pro-cop, for a while.

Another insurrectionist has been arrested. This one sprayed chemicals on the police.

BUT I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, DANA! After spending all of last year being so anti-cop wanting to defund them all as hateful racists, I'm glad you finally found the nerve to be pro-cop, for a while.

He's so genuine! LOL

Please don't confuse left wing loons with facts. Their heads may explode.

Please don't confuse left wing loons with facts. Their heads may explode.
Well fact based speech they hate so it must be obliterated from history and removed from present sight so they can pretend that they will then be emotionally soothed.

More good news.

Another insurrectionist has been arrested. This one sprayed chemicals on the police. He was so proud of his crimes he posted a video of it on parler.

The trump people aren't known for intelligence.

LOL "Insurrectionist". Derp.

"They sprayed us with pepper spray. Kept spraying. I was like, 'Dude, do it again and we spray you back.' And he did. And I sprayed back, got like 15 of them," Caldwell said in the video.

More good news.

Another insurrectionist has been arrested. This one sprayed chemicals on the police. He was so proud of his crimes he posted a video of it on parler.

I don't see any party affiliation in your link, nor anything saying he is "Trump people".
Anything that liberals cannot emotionally handle is from “Trump people”

funny how some people can resist without getting murdered.
Babbit never even got a chance to resist while slimebag Scott was apprehended and resisted and continued to resist before his crack ass succumbed to his addiction. Then thousands of dirt bags burned looted and rioted while police stood and watched.

More good news.

Excellent... crucify the sonofabitch in the criminal law courts... lock him up for as long a time as the law allows.

Ok, can you point out where in any thread you said this about the Portland rioters?

found the nerve to be pro-cop, for a while.

Well, I don't know much about what any poster here has posted in the past....still, that ain't gonna stop me from offering an opinion.

To wit: Yes, it is understandable that Americans would feel "pro-cop"....after watching the Trump insurrectionists savagely beat the hell out of them -- on the steps, in the doorways....and on the sidewalk after they dragged them down.
So yeah, I think those cops need some sympathy. Respect. A raise.

Conversely, the beaters of the cops, the sprayers of the cops........need to pay the price for such.
Hopefully, the prosecutors take this violation of America seriously.

I guess that excludes Ashli Babbitt.

I'm not sure what the poster 'toobfreak' is suggesting with that post.

However, as we all have now seen on many video presentations of her death. And actions preceding it.
Ms.Babbit was part of a crowd violently breaking down a door to the Speaker's Lobby. She...and all of them...were warned by the officials on the other side of that door to back away. They even displayed a gun to emphasize their seriousness and intent to protect the American Capitol.

Unfortunately, Ms. Babbit did not heed the oh-so-serious warnings.

Forum List

Back