DOJ Admits Federal Government Ran Informants Inside the Oath Keepers on Jan. 6 & they could be called to testify under 6th Amendment

"The doors to the Chamber were barricaded. We heard loud banging on those doors. The Chamber floor, filled with almost 100 members of Congress and staff, was being evacuated. At 2:40 p.m., those of us in the gallery were told to leave as well."

He's STILL in the gallery, Faun! Duh?

Until 2:40. Benedict Babbitt was shot at 2:44. He corroborates he was out of the House chamber by the time she was shot. Which means he was not among the last ones to leave since that didn't happen until 2:49. The videos I posted show the last ones in the Gallery when the gunshot is heard.

Idiot, we're not talking about where he was inside the Capitol once he got inside. We're talking about whether or not he instigated storming the Capitol.

It would be extremely helpful if you could keep up with the debate.

He was there "instigating" more aggressive attacking, AS Babbit tried to get though the door and got killed.

Your... oddness about this is... senseless.

Until 2:40. Benedict Babbitt was shot at 2:44. He corroborates he was out of the House chamber by the time she was shot. Which means he was not among the last ones to leave since that didn't happen until 2:49. The videos I posted show the last ones in the Gallery when the gunshot is heard.

The only reason they were still there at 2:49 was because they were told to get down by Capital Police when Byrd's gunshot was heard! If he hadn't fired that shot they would have continued to file out to safety.

When did he "corroborate" he was out of the House Chamber when Babbitt was shot?
"I started videotaping again. Three-quarters of the way to our evacuation point, I heard a gunshot, apparently the one that killed the woman trying to break into the Speaker of the House’s lobby. Radios screamed, “Shots fired in the Capitol. Shots fired in the Capitol!” The Capitol Police shouted out, “Get down! Get down!”
For a few minutes we remained trapped in the Chamber. I texted my family to let them know everything was O.K, even though I guess it really wasn’t."
The truth is that Byrd's gunshot prevented the orderly evacuation of House Members!

No actually it wasn't the gun shot. People mistook some of those noises as gunshots but the lone gunshot that day took place as the last of the House members (the Gallery Group) were being evacuated! The gunshot that killed Ashli Babbitt occurred at 2:43...which means it took place 3 minutes after they'd started to remove the last 20 people from the gallery...hence the witness statement that they were 3/4's of the way from being evacuated. They are literally seconds from no longer being in the House Chamber. So I ask again...what was Officer Byrd's rationale for shooting someone at point blank range with no warning to "safeguard" members of Congress that were no longer in danger?

You're still lying. Again, he described the noise as "pop, pop, pop" which turned out to be glass breaking.

The gunshot was a single "bang" which is heard in the videos I posted.

In one, someone asks, "was that a gunshot," and someone else answers saying, "sounded like a gunshot."

In the other, the reporter says, "you can hear the gunshot, let's listen."

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

You're still lying. Again, he described the noise as "pop, pop, pop" which turned out to be glass breaking.

The gunshot was a single "bang" which is heard in the videos I posted.

In one, someone asks, "was that a gunshot," and someone else answers saying, "sounded like a gunshot."

In the other, the reporter says, "you can hear the gunshot, let's listen."

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
All of those people were mistaken, Faun! The actual gunshot doesn't come until after the gallery is being cleared. The actual time line matches my scenario and totally blows yours out of the water!
It's telling to me that you need to have the shot take place earlier than it did when people in the House Chamber might have been in danger if that group of protesters had managed to break through the barricaded door and then break through the locked door to the chamber! It's obvious at this point that it took place at a time when the chamber was about to totally cleared which again begs the question...WHY DID BRYD FEEL HE NEEDED TO SHOOT SOMEONE? The Capitol Police in the chamber didn't fire when someone broke the windows in the doors to the ACTUAL chamber yet Byrd fired at someone at a door that DIDN'T open to the chamber!

Last edited:
When did he "corroborate" he was out of the House Chamber when Babbitt was shot?
"I started videotaping again. Three-quarters of the way to our evacuation point, I heard a gunshot, apparently the one that killed the woman trying to break into the Speaker of the House’s lobby. Radios screamed, “Shots fired in the Capitol. Shots fired in the Capitol!” The Capitol Police shouted out, “Get down! Get down!”
For a few minutes we remained trapped in the Chamber. I texted my family to let them know everything was O.K, even though I guess it really wasn’t."
The truth is that Byrd's gunshot prevented the orderly evacuation of House Members!

:icon_rolleyes:

when he said, "three-quarters of the way to our evacuation point..." I took that to mean that evacuation point was outside of the chamber. But I found the videos he made which he described in the article you posted to see he was still inside the chamber when Ashes was shot. Which is further corroboration that the bang in the videos I posted was the gunshot.

:icon_rolleyes:

when he said, "three-quarters of the way to our evacuation point..." I took that to mean that evacuation point was outside of the chamber. But I found the videos he made which he described in the article you posted to see he was still inside the chamber when Ashes was shot. Which is further corroboration that the bang in the videos I posted was the gunshot.

The bang in the videos you posted was NOT the gunshot! If it were then you would have heard the Police yelling for everyone to Get Down!

BREAKING: The DOJ has just admitted federal informants were employed in the Oathkeepers investigation and they can be called to testify at trial under the 6th Amendment

1664324058103.png

~S~

The truth is that Ashli Babbitt was shot at point blank range with no warning as the House Chamber was about to be cleared of all House members! I have a problem with that. I have a BIG problem with Officer Byrd being hailed as a "hero" for doing so!

I've already shown you how some videos didn't capture some audio. He said he heard what police later said they shouted at the crowd. He couldn't know they warned the crowd to 'get back" unless he heard them order the crowd to 'get back.'

Both sides have testimony from those there, that say there were warnings and that there were no warning.
The video does not have any audible warning from the police, only from other protestors.
But the video camera was too far away to have picked up anything regardless.

However, the claim this was the "last line of defense" protecting congress members, obviously is false.
This doorway is just along a corridor that does not get directly to the House, but only to the corridor outside the doors to the House.
Nor were there any actual congress members left, only staffers.

All of those people were mistaken, Faun! The actual gunshot doesn't come until after the gallery is being cleared. The actual time line matches my scenario and totally blows yours out of the water!
It's telling to me that you need to have the shot take place earlier than it did when people in the House Chamber might have been in danger if that group of protesters had managed to break through the barricaded door and then break through the locked door to the chamber! It's obvious at this point that it took place at a time when the chamber was about to totally cleared which again begs the question...WHY DID BRYD FEEL HE NEEDED TO SHOOT SOMEONE?

People in the House chamber were in danger the moment Trump's thugs broke into the Capitol. That's why they were evacuated. And Byrd had to shoot to keep that violent mob out to protect those still inside the chamber.

The Capitol Police in the chamber didn't fire when someone broke the windows in the doors to the ACTUAL chamber yet Byrd fired at someone at a door that DIDN'T open to the chamber!

Because unlike Ashes Targetpractice, they weren't breaching the police barricade. You think had someone climbed over it, which police guns drawn on them, the police wouldn't have taken that shot??

You lie as always. In reality, Ashes Targetpractice was just feet away from a door leading into the House chamber where some lawmakers and staff were still waiting to be evacuated.

untitled-jpg.589306

house_chamber-jpg.589307

Ridiculous.
You were claiming the door Ashlii was trying to breach was the last line of defense.
In your own diagram, clearly it is NOT!
Ashlii's door only leads to another corridor, which then has doors to the House, which were then the actual last line of defense, NOT the door Ashlii was breaching.
How far away is pointless.
The fact is there were additional doors and levels of security.

So, you don't care if the charges are true, but you still consider them guilty?

Wow.

No, you fucking imbecile, that's not what I said. I asked if they're guilty, why should I care about them? How the fuck does your deformed brain translate what I said into what you said??

What I said means I care about them if they are found not guilty.

face-palm-gif.278959

No, you fucking imbecile, that's not what I said. I asked if they're guilty, why should I care about them? How the fuck does your deformed brain translate what I said into what you said??

What I said means I care about them if they are found not guilty.

I asked you if you cared if the charges were true or not, and you said no.

He was there "instigating" more aggressive attacking, AS Babbit tried to get though the door and got killed.

Your... oddness about this is... senseless.

Here's Sullivan's video... he approaches the doors at about 33:30. Quote what he says to Ashes to instigate her to breach the police barricade...

The only reason they were still there at 2:49 was because they were told to get down by Capital Police when Byrd's gunshot was heard! If he hadn't fired that shot they would have continued to file out to safety.

So there were still members of Congress in the chamber when she was shot. What do you expect police to do? Radio in to someone in the chamber and tell them to hurry up, the violent mob is coming in!

Here's Sullivan's video... he approaches the doors at about 33:30. Quote what he says to Ashes to instigate her to breach the police barricade...

Funny, you said he was back in hte middle of the pack. Now you want to know what he said, when he was there.

You want to take a minute to talk about how wrong you were?

The truth is that Ashli Babbitt was shot at point blank range with no warning as the House Chamber was about to be cleared of all House members! I have a problem with that. I have a BIG problem with Officer Byrd being hailed as a "hero" for doing so!

You're lying again...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

Forum List

Back