DOJ Admits Federal Government Ran Informants Inside the Oath Keepers on Jan. 6 & they could be called to testify under 6th Amendment

The post before you asked...

To which I answered...

I never expressed any belief in your bullshit about them being political prisoners, which you said in the past but didn't say in the post above. So I was speaking in terms of their opportunity to defend themselves in a court of law where their guilt or innocence will be determined. Sadly, your inability to comprehend, along with your deformed brain, led you completely astray.

coffeepaper.gif

In context, my question about "who was right" was about which version of events was true.

So, when you did not just say, YES, and instead focused on going though the formalities, of a trial... that puts you in favor of politial prisoners.

You are talking nonsense.

LOLOL

If that were true, and it's not, you would have quoted Sullivan instigating Ashes. You can't, since you lied and he didn't. So now you offer empty posts like the one you just posted.

LOLOL

If that were true, and it's not, you would have quoted Sullivan instigating Ashes. You can't, since you lied and he didn't. So now you offer empty posts like the one you just posted.

You're talking nonsense. He was screaming for more aggressive attacks while he was filming the woman getting shot.

In context, my question about "who was right" was about which version of events was true.

So, when you did not just say, YES, and instead focused on going though the formalities, of a trial... that puts you in favor of politial prisoners.

LOL

You're truly fucking deranged. You post bullshit about them being political prisoners; and now you're position is ... agree I'm right or you're in favor of political prisoners. :cuckoo:

You're talking nonsense. He was screaming for more aggressive attacks while he was filming the woman getting shot.

Then you should be able to quote him. You can't because he never said shit to her.

LOL

You're truly fucking deranged. You post bullshit about them being political prisoners; and now you're position is ... agree I'm right or you're in favor of political prisoners. :cuckoo:

Not what I said. I asked you, if you cared about who was right, and your answer was to talk about holding a trial, instead of a simple yes.

Then you should be able to quote him. You can't because he never said shit to her.

People over, don't want to listen to the tape. You did, you heard his agitating. Why are you lying about this?

Now you're projecting. You said he instigated her. You lied, he didn't.

You're talking nonsense. He was there, where you said he was not, and he was clearly agitating.

Your denial is just you being a troll.

You're talking nonsense. He was there, where you said he was not, and he was clearly agitating.

I said he wasn't where Ashes was??

You're lying yet again...

Though he happened to position himself where she happened to get shot, his own video proves he was in the middle of a long line of traitors filing into the Capitol.

That's me, saying he was where she was when she was shot.[/i][/Indent]

Dude he did NOT say Sullivan was not there. He said he was in the middle of a group of people who (illegally) entered the Capitol.

he was not leading

What's your point?

Dude he did NOT say Sullivan was not there. He said he was in the middle of a group of people who (illegally) entered the Capitol.

he was not leading

What's your point?

Outside agitator who infilitated the crowd with ill intent.

Outside agitator who infilitated the crowd with ill intent.
Either a Proud Boy agitator (there were lots that day)or just an asshole looking to make a name for himself. You blaming the entire attack on this one asshole?

Why would he let that mob get passed him since there were still lawmakers and staff still inside the chamber?
Because they literally would have been evacuated from the House Chamber before that group of protesters broke through the first door let alone the second? Duh?

They didn't get through the door. What part of that has you so baffled?
They were breaking out the glass to the door to the House Chamber and were doing so while members of Congress were still in the room! So why did those Capitol Police show restraint and Officer Byrd decided he needed to shoot someone?

Because they literally would have been evacuated from the House Chamber before that group of protesters broke through the first door let alone the second? Duh?
Idiot still can't find the right thread.

What a dope

Last edited:
Idiot still can't find the right thread.

What a dope

If I start a new thread for you to provide that video you said you had...would I get to see it? :)

Either a Proud Boy agitator (there were lots that day)or just an asshole looking to make a name for himself. You blaming the entire attack on this one asshole?

A Proud Boy? Because of his brother? LOL!! Is Biden a crack head child raper because his son is? LOL

Sullivan was an lefty agitator who infiltrated the group, to incite violence for reasons NOT supporting Trump.

I made no guesses as to how much impact he did or did not have. It is certainly a valid point of discussion. As is asking if he was the only one.

I certainly want to know what the government "informant" was doing that day.

1. It proves that it did happen.

2 Thus everyone who ever dismissed the idea with snide assholeness, is revealed to be a fool. At best.

3. Thus everyone who ever floated the "conspiracy theory" of outside agitators/infiltrators, is revealed to be operating in the realm of plausibility.

4. And that changes everything.

Forum List

Back