DOJ Admits Federal Government Ran Informants Inside the Oath Keepers on Jan. 6 & they could be called to testify under 6th Amendment

"The doors to the Chamber were barricaded. We heard loud banging on those doors. The Chamber floor, filled with almost 100 members of Congress and staff, was being evacuated. At 2:40 p.m., those of us in the gallery were told to leave as well.

I started videotaping to record everything I could. Pop. Pop. Pop. What sounded like gunshots was actually the breaking of the glass panels on the main Chamber doors. One of my colleagues, a former Army ranger, asked me to check that the nearby doors to the gallery were securely locked. (They were.) I saw Capitol Police and a few House members barricading the main Chamber doors where the glass had been shattered. The police on the floor had their guns trained on people looking into the Chamber through the broken glass.

I started videotaping again. Three-quarters of the way to our evacuation point, I heard a gunshot, apparently the one that killed the woman trying to break into the Speaker of the House’s lobby. Radios screamed, “Shots fired in the Capitol. Shots fired in the Capitol!” The Capitol Police shouted out, “Get down! Get down!”

That's the testimony of one of the "Gallery Group".
Still posting on the wrong thread troll? Even after a thread was created just for you and this subject?

Post this "intel" the Feds sat on...

I don't believe there was any intel. Because I don't believe there was a planned top down "insurrection".

You lefties are the ones that supposedly believe there was a planned "insurrection". Thus, if they had informants, then the question would be, why did hte informants not inform anyone of the supposed plan?

Are you really unable to graps that simple concept or are you only pretending to be utterly retarded as a form of stonewalling?

I don't believe there was any intel. Because I don't believe there was a planned top down "insurrection".

You lefties are the ones that supposedly believe there was a planned "insurrection". Thus, if they had informants, then the question would be, why did hte informants not inform anyone of the supposed plan?

Are you really unable to graps that simple concept or are you only pretending to be utterly retarded as a form of stonewalling?
Several rioters have been convicted of seditious CONSPIRACY...

And we are now learning that not only were people close to Trump communicating with Jan 6 rioters before the Insurrection but that someone (at least one person) in the White House was calling rioters cell phones DURING the attack

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"people like you...pretend"??
Prove it.
Nobody is like me.

I'm sure you have been told that you are a special snowflake. No offense, but, I'm skeptical. If you do or say something revealing any speciallness, I will try to take note. If I can bring myself to care.

Personally, I kinda think that is mainly a conscious choice on their part. ;)

Now, to be sure, you did not say...that I 'pretend he does not' exist.
That was prudent of you.

After all, I read about Sullivan within days of the J6 Insurrection by Trump supporters at the U.S. Capitol.
Coverage on his activities and his interviews was extensive in numerous news outlets (Google it).
Most especially when several news outlets paid decent money for his video images of the attack and his interviews.

So, those lefty idiots that like to act like it is absurd to think that outside agitators might have infiltrated the crowd, you agree that they are fools?

Personally, from what I have read over the last 20 months I've concluded that Sullivan is merely an entrepreneur who attends civil protests/demonstrations/disturbances (by any faction) in order to film any violent or newsworthy activities, and then sought to sell those images to news organizations.

And, importantly, and for which Sullivan was arrested for J6, is that he was not above being a provocateur or accelerator of such disturbances in order to 'juice up' his videography. And that is true whether it was a BLM event, or Proud Boys preying on social justice demonstrators, or urging Trump supporters to be more violent on J6. Sullivan was an equal opportunity hustler of civic violence imagery.

IMHO

That is nearly the MOST INNOCENT POSSIBLE, explanation for his behavior. And still, he is an outside agitator who infiltrated the crowd with the intent of inciting violence, not because of any plan to keep Trump in power, but for his own selfish ends.

"The doors to the Chamber were barricaded. We heard loud banging on those doors. The Chamber floor, filled with almost 100 members of Congress and staff, was being evacuated. At 2:40 p.m., those of us in the gallery were told to leave as well.

I started videotaping to record everything I could. Pop. Pop. Pop. What sounded like gunshots was actually the breaking of the glass panels on the main Chamber doors. One of my colleagues, a former Army ranger, asked me to check that the nearby doors to the gallery were securely locked. (They were.) I saw Capitol Police and a few House members barricading the main Chamber doors where the glass had been shattered. The police on the floor had their guns trained on people looking into the Chamber through the broken glass.

I started videotaping again. Three-quarters of the way to our evacuation point, I heard a gunshot, apparently the one that killed the woman trying to break into the Speaker of the House’s lobby. Radios screamed, “Shots fired in the Capitol. Shots fired in the Capitol!” The Capitol Police shouted out, “Get down! Get down!”

That's the testimony of one of the "Gallery Group".

Those are not the same people I showed in the videos I posted. Predictably, you're lying again.

The videos I posted did not have any "pop, pop, pop" sounds. Just a single loud bang. And Aahes Targetpractice wasn't by that barricaded door. She was at another barricaded door on the other side of the chamber leading into the Speaker's Lobby. And the people in the videos I posted were not evacuating, they were hunkering down.

So, those lefty idiots that like to act like it is absurd to think that outside agitators might have infiltrated the crowd, you agree that they are fools?
That is an extraordinary claim. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

You have ZERO proof

Several rioters have been convicted of seditious CONSPIRACY...

Which really makes the question of whether or not there was a plan, very important. For if the informants were on the inside and when questioned, say that there was no plan for an "insurrection", then those people serving time have been falsely imprisoned. Would you then support releasing them or would you want them to continue to be imprisoned, for other reasons?
And we are now learning that not only were people close to Trump communicating with Jan 6 rioters before the Insurrection but that someone (at least one person) in the White House was calling rioters cell phones DURING the attack

You are grasping at straws to try to defend the holding of political prisoners.

LOL

You said, "they had info on a planned demonstration, and they passed it on, and no one cared."

But now you say, "I don't believe there was any intel. Because I don't believe there was a planned top down "insurrection"."

So what info did they sit on?

I'm sure you have been told that you are a special snowflake. No offense, but, I'm skeptical. If you do or say something revealing any speciallness, I will try to take note. If I can bring myself to care.

That is nearly the MOST INNOCENT POSSIBLE, explanation for his behavior. And still, he is an outside agitator who infiltrated the crowd with the intent of inciting violence, not because of any plan to keep Trump in power, but for his own selfish ends.

The only known "outside infiltrator" was Sullivan, who despite your lies, was not affiliated with Antifa. You even lack evidence he's a lefties. It's also known he didn't instigate storming the Capitol as he was in the middle of the pack making their way inside the Capitol.

Your desperation is noted. And the reason you're this desperate is because it's your side who stormed the Capitol to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. First time in U.S. history.

LOL

You said, "they had info on a planned demonstration, and they passed it on, and no one cared."

But now you say, "I don't believe there was any intel. Because I don't believe there was a planned top down "insurrection"."

So what info did they sit on?

My god faun, your only defense is to pretend to be too retarded to understand shit.

The op is that the government has admitted that they have informants inside the oath keepers on 1/6.

My point was, that if you believe that there was a planned insurection, then why did hte informants NOT warn of the supposed plan?

If there was a plan, they would have done so.

If there was NOT a plan, then they would not, they would be reporting on the plans for a big demonstration. And no one would care.

If there was a plan, and they did NOT report it, that implies that they sat on the intel for some odd reason.

Jesus Christ I can't believe how shameless you are, when it comes to pretending to be retarded so you can avoid admitting that your position is fucking stupid as fuck.

The only known "outside infiltrator" was Sullivan, who despite your lies, was not affiliated with Antifa. You even lack evidence he's a lefties. It's also known he didn't instigate storming the Capitol as he was in the middle of the pack making their way inside the Capitol.

Your desperation is noted. And the reason you're this desperate is because it's your side who stormed the Capitol to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. First time in U.S. history.

1. That we know of, so far. Where were the now admitted government operatives? We they sitting back in the pack, or were they at the front? What were their orders?

2. Sullivan was right there at the front, where Babbit was shot and killed, screaming at her to keep going. You are a fool.

3. We had one riot. It was wrong. You had hundreds. That was worse.

My god faun, your only defense is to pretend to be too retarded to understand shit.

The op is that the government has admitted that they have informants inside the oath keepers on 1/6.

Not true. They admitted they had one informant.

My point was, that if you believe that there was a planned insurection, then why did hte informants NOT warn of the supposed plan?

If there was a plan, they would have done so.

Also not true. The informant himself said he did not share details of any plan with the FBI.

If there was NOT a plan, then they would not, they would be reporting on the plans for a big demonstration. And no one would care.

If there was a plan, and they did NOT report it, that implies that they sat on the intel for some odd reason.

Jesus Christ I can't believe how shameless you are, when it comes to pretending to be retarded so you can avoid admitting that your position is fucking stupid as fuck.

The informant claims there was no plan. Of course, the government claims otherwise as they charged members of the Proud Boys with seditious conspiracy.

Which really makes the question of whether or not there was a plan, very important. For if the informants were on the inside and when questioned, say that there was no plan for an "insurrection", then those people serving time have been falsely imprisoned. Would you then support releasing them or would you want them to continue to be imprisoned, for other reasons?

You are grasping at straws to try to defend the holding of political prisoners.
That makes no sense

1. That we know of, so far. Where were the now admitted government operatives? We they sitting back in the pack, or were they at the front? What were their orders?

What admitted operatives?

2. Sullivan was right there at the front, where Babbit was shot and killed, screaming at her to keep going. You are a fool.

3. We had one riot. It was wrong. You had hundreds. That was worse.

Holyshit. Sullivan was not in the front. Though he happened to position himself where she happened to get shot, his own video proves he was in the middle of a long line of traitors filing into the Capitol. How does one instigate storming the Capitol if they're not in front to get others inside?

Not true. They admitted they had one informant.

Also not true. The informant himself said he did not share details of any plan with the FBI.

The informant claims there was no plan. Of course, the government claims otherwise as they charged members of the Proud Boys with seditious conspiracy.

Seems a big discrepeancy between teh guy on teh inside and the guys putting people in jail.

Do you care who is right?

What admitted operatives?

From the op.

Holyshit. Sullivan was not in the front. Though he happened to position himself where she happened to get shot, his own video proves he was in the middle of a long line of traitors filing into the Capitol. How does one instigate storming the Capitol if they're not in front to get others inside?

His video shows he was right there when Babbit was shot. You need to get your meds checked.

Seems a big discrepeancy between teh guy on teh inside and the guys putting people in jail.

Do you care who is right?

They'll have their days in court. That's what I care about.

And the informant is possibly lying about there not being a plan in order to avoid incriminating himself.

From the op.

Which doesn't provide evidence those informants were even at the Capitol that day. There was only one informant known to go into the Capitol.

His video shows he was right there when Babbit was shot. You need to get your meds checked.

LOL

Nutcase, that doesn't mean he was among the first to go inside the Capitol. It's known he wasn't because he recorded himself in the middle of a pack of people going in.

Sullivan is (as of now) an enigma.

BLM disavowed him months before Jan 6 because his actions were suspicious enough that they branded him an "agent provocateur"

He is not ANTIFA. Any claims of that are made of whole cloth.

Some on the MAGArat right are claiming he was some sort of LE agent. There is ZERO proof of that, Nothing other than speculation

There is plenty of indication that he was working in concert with his brother who is a Proud Boy. They had attended many events (both BLM and Proud Boy) together

Was he just a douchebag with a camera looking to get famous? Also a possibility

They'll have their days in court. That's what I care about.

And the informant is possibly lying about there not being a plan in order to avoid incriminating himself.

Wow. I thought for sure you would claim to care about the truth of the matter, you know, since people are actually being held in prison based on these claims,

but, nope, as long as the formalities are followed, you are fine with your political enemies being imprisoned, whether or not the charges are real or false.

Well. Thanks for your honesty.

Forum List

Back