Doing the Job the Press Used to Do

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If you think of the MSM has just a branch of the DNC it all makes sense.

The CIA and Departments of Justice and Treasury are being sued by a prominent legal organization for their role in leaking highly classified material as part of an effort to undermine the credibility of former Trump administration national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to an announcement.

Judicial Watch, known for its role in exposing former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server, announced on Monday that it has sued several federal agencies for information related to Flynn’s discussions with Russian officials before he officially entered the White House.

CIA, DOJ Sued Over Leaks of Classified Info About Former NSA Flynn

The CIA and Departments of Justice and Treasury are being sued by a prominent legal organization for their role in leaking highly classified material as part of an effort to undermine the credibility of former Trump administration national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to an announcement.

Judicial Watch, known for its role in exposing former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server, announced on Monday that it has sued several federal agencies for information related to Flynn’s discussions with Russian officials before he officially entered the White House.

This mess is going to end ugly for the intelligence community. You have Clapper lying his ass off. You have Comey sitting there with his head up his ass trying to figure out how Obamakov's justice dept. circumvented the FBI while NSA leaked Flynn's communication with Russian ambassador, which was a crime and Flynn didn't commit a crime.

I hope Trump rips this 17 agency cluster fuck to sheds. And I bet those who leaked at the NSA are those who were spying on Trump. Send Sessions in with a cannon.

This mess is going to end ugly for the intelligence community. You have Clapper lying his ass off. You have Comey sitting there with his head up his ass trying to figure out how Obamakov's justice dept. circumvented the FBI while NSA leaked Flynn's communication with Russian ambassador, which was a crime and Flynn didn't commit a crime.

I hope Trump rips this 17 agency cluster fuck to sheds. And I bet those who leaked at the NSA are those who were spying on Trump. Send Sessions in with a cannon.

Then you will have Trump and those who lick his feet, I do not know what is wrong with you people, the media is your enemy except for Fox news and now the intelligence agencies, Trump is training you all like puppy dogs.

Forum List

Back