Dogs didn't protect their owner

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Helicopter footage captured the terrifying moment a woman walking her dogs in LA was mugged by a murder suspect who was being chased by police.
The unnamed man was filmed yanking a blue purse from the frightened woman on Sunday, before trying to grab the door handle of a passing SUV in an attempted carjacking - only for the driver of that vehicle to speed off before they could come to any harm.

Comment:
If you click on the link you can see the video of the man mugging the woman.
Aren't dogs supposed to protect their owners?
Those dogs just stood there and watched.
Maybe she needs to train her dogs.
Would your dogs protect you?

lawomanmuggerdogsasdaad.jpg

Last edited:
My dog would have instantly jumped on him and tried to lick him to death

German Shepards are highly protective and very intimidating.
I can't tell what kind of dogs those are.
Yep. He's a full grown Turkish Kangal. He'd have killed the combatant.

Unless, of course, I told him to stop.

The question therefore is...would I stop him?
daayuuum, bigass dogs
dog Turkish Kangal.jpg

those dogs look like mini bears

Yeah, they get big. They're a guardian breed. I think around ten thousand years old.

I'm around 75 inches tall, give or take an eighth inch, and mine stares me in the face when he stands on his hind legs and gives me a kiss.

Helicopter footage captured the terrifying moment a woman walking her dogs in LA was mugged by a murder suspect who was being chased by police.
The unnamed man was filmed yanking a blue purse from the frightened woman on Sunday, before trying to grab the door handle of a passing SUV in an attempted carjacking - only for the driver of that vehicle to speed off before they could come to any harm.

Comment:

View attachment 619183

Where's the link to watch the video? I didn't see it...

Comment:

View attachment 619183
Bill Drill

Comment:

View attachment 619183
Wrong breed of dog. Don't try that if she had a Akita!

Comment:

View attachment 619183
My Mini Aussie would have thrown herself at the assailant.

Forum List

Back