Dog or Wife

If somebody asks me between him or my dog...

Then and there I take my dog and leave.

Are you sure? I’ve been married a long time. (19 years) Aren’t her concerns valid in our marriage? She doesn’t like the dogs.

Are you sure? I’ve been married a long time. (19 years) Aren’t her concerns valid in our marriage? She doesn’t like the dogs.

I'm sure about my decision.

I don't know about your concerns. I can only talk about what concerns me on this issue.

I'm sure about my decision.

I don't know about your concerns. I can only talk about what concerns me on this issue.

Have you had a lot of failed relationships? If so, I can see why. Have you ever valued another person’s opinion?

Are women worthless scum in your opinion?

She doesn’t want to leave. She wants the dogs to leave. She is just wanting my feedback on whether I value her more than the dogs. I haven’t decided yet.
She needs your feedback????.................She's not sure??????????????.......................You haven't decided yet????................There is a lot wrong here dude

She sure hit the matrimony jackpot with you

I would just choose which ever one was best at holding a bit of kibble on the end of their nose and not eating it until you say so.

The dogs had no choice. You got them. If you didn’t discuss it with your wife it’s not their fault.

Tough choice there. My wife won't fetch sticks, but I sure as hell ain't gonna have sex with my dog.
But your life will be a lot more peaceful. Owning a dog and renting for sex is cheaper than buying sex. Women are a lot higher maintenance than dogs. Your dog won’t nag you to do chores or criticize you for spending money on your hobbies.

No women are not worthless scum in my opinion

But you are beginning to sound like worthless scum now....

you sure you are not a troll?

I’m choosing my wife psycho. Anybody who would chose an animal over their spouse is an user of people and I have no respect for them. Go burn in hell psycho.

The dogs had no choice. You got them. If you didn’t discuss it with your wife it’s not their fault.
Let me guess. You have had multiple failed relationships too? My wife has been committed to me for 19 years. Keep your dog. You deserve it.

Let me guess. You have had multiple failed relationships too? My wife has been committed to me for 19 years. Keep your dog. You deserve it.
Let me guess…you keep your local shel
I’m choosing my wife psycho. Anybody who would chose an animal over their spouse is an user of people and I have no respect for them. Go burn in hell psycho.
Let me guess…you keep your local shelter full of unwanted pets.

Forum List

Back