Doesn't Donald Trump and his supporters realize...?

Dayton3

Gold Member
May 3, 2009
That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president? Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck" with all the limitations on his power and influence that automatically goes with that status?

So why bother?

That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president? Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck" with all the limitations on his power and influence that automatically goes with that status?

So why bother?
I guess you don't know what a lame duck is.
If he has both the house and the senate, he will not be a lame duck.

However, using your lame logic, do you not realize that if Biden is re-elected, he TOO would have only 4 years left. So according to your lame logic, he TOO would be a lame duck.

Is there an age requirement to post on this board? I sometimes feel I am debating children. Like now.

So why bother?

It's not that simple. W was a lame duck his first term. You really think Trump is going to roll over and be a lame duck in his second term? You're delusional. There are good arguments against Trump, but that's not it

I guess you don't know what a lame duck is.
If he has both the house and the senate, he will not be a lame duck.

However, using your lame logic, do you not realize that if Biden is re-elected, he TOO would have only 4 years left. So according to your lame logic, he TOO would be a lame duck.

Is there an age requirement to post on this board? I sometimes feel I am debating children. Like now.
Preventing a 1st term Democrat from beginning an 8 year stint is a good enough reason to elect Trump.

Age requirement to post. That would not eliminate the stupidity. I am sure these idiots were stupid as children, and never changed, so we can not age them out. Sadly.

So why bother?
The lame duck moniker is only valid if the opposition holds one of the houses of congress. If both houses of congress were held by the party of the POTUS, in this case republican, then glorious things would ensue as some semblance common sense and normalcy would return to this country.

Preventing a 1st term Democrat from beginning an 8 year stint is a good enough reason to elect Trump.

Age requirement to post. That would not eliminate the stupidity. I am sure these idiots were stupid as children, and never changed, so we can not age them out. Sadly.
One correction. Children are not stupid. They are naïve. Some people who are on this board that are adults? THEY are stupid.

So why bother?
Why bother?
To try and save hundreds of thousands of Americans 18-49 from dying from the free flow of fentanyl your idiot leader is allowing into the country with open borders.
For one.

So why bother?
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.

By this logic...why elect ANY president to a second term???

Get the fuck outta here with your stupidity.

Anyone that liked this post is an imbecile as well.

Forum List

Back