Doesn't Donald Trump and his supporters realize...?

One correction. Children are not stupid. They are naïve. Some people who are on this board that are adults? THEY are stupid.
Actually while true vs the mass of children, there are definitely very stupid children. And they also have stupid parents.

That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president? Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck" with all the limitations on his power and influence that automatically goes with that status?

So why bother?
If Biden were to win, Biden would be a lame duck for four years.

That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president? Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck" with all the limitations on his power and influence that automatically goes with that status?

So why bother?
LMAO and re-electing Joe Biden for his final 4 years? Come here :itsok:

So why bother?
Well, others have said the reason already. to add, if the House and Senate end up Democrat controlled, yes, he would be. But, with both houses of Congress Republican, he would be able to uproot the deep snakes, rachet down the size and power of government and return to the Democrats what they did to him and lock up many of them. We could end the threat of lockdowns, clown mask demands and much more. There's a lot that Biden and the Democrats have done to destroy America and the opportunities for all of Americans.

Same applies to Biden.

Four more years of American prosperity and marxist tears.
Why does every argument about Trump have to come back to Biden? There are plenty of Republicans besides Trump (and other Democrrats besides Biden).

Well, others have said the reason already. to add, if the House and Senate end up Democrat controlled, yes, he would be. But, with both houses of Congress Republican, he would be able to uproot the deep snakes, rachet down the size and power of government and return to the Democrats what they did to him and lock up many of them. We could end the threat of lockdowns, clown mask demands and much more. There's a lot that Biden and the Democrats have done to destroy America and the opportunities for all of Americans.
Do you really think Donald Trump will become a conservative standard-bearer if he can never run for reelection again?

So why bother?

WOW, sure. Guess I'll just have to vote for Biden.

So why bother?
Trump can do a great deal of damage to the guardrails which prevented him from becoming dictator for life last time.

And he plans on doing exactly that.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck"

Just the opposite of a "lame duck". Trump wont be able to run again so he'll have NOTHING to lose. No need to campaign. No need to answer to anybody. No need to hold press conferences.

He can arrest every democrat in the USA...charge them with "insurrection" and hold them for 4 years and there ain't shit anybody will be able to do :D

Forum List

Back