Does your job suck!!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I own a franchise in Vegas !!
The customers are “ very low class trash and rough “ Many are “ mental ill or DNA damaged “

I was making an ok $6,0000 a month.
Now things have become so bad I am only making a pathetic 4,000 a month

My franchise sucks and they Work against me

Monday a black lady told me to “ hurry the F up as the line was out the door “
Tues - white trash lady yells at me for not helping her use a computer
Thurs - Fat white guy got mad as I was on the Phone took long with customer and swore at Me

I have thick skin but also can be very explosive and violent

giphy.gif

All 3 cases I ignored them
However I did not ignore this vulgar German bum 2 weeks ago .
He Left the line then cut the line and then he started yelling at me for Helping someone else .
I exploded back at him and we got into a 5 min heated exchange

Mexican customers are terrific !! Best folks in America !!

One black lady accused me of racism because she was taking too damn long and I helped another person

One black lady accused me of racism because she was taking too damn long and I helped another person
Mexicans are pretty cool. I didn't really know any until my son got big into baseball in Arizona. Every team he was on was majority Mexican. I met all the Dads, became assistant coach on a few teams and made a lot of Mexican friends. They are the most family oriented people in America IMO.

I enjoy the hell out of my job right now but it's cutting into my instructor and consulting gigs.

Mexicans are pretty cool. I didn't really know any until my son got big into baseball in Arizona. Every team he was on was majority Mexican. I met all the Dads, became assistant coach on a few teams and made a lot of Mexican friends. They are the most family oriented people in America IMO.

A lot of em are....but then a lot of em ain't.

I love my job if I can ever get back to work. Apparently I'm too old for anyone to want to hire me, so I gotta be self-employed.

Them maybe should should quit, stupid.

I am planning on quitting in 3-4 yrs
I need the job now
I don’t have any real skills !!
I have 900,000 in the bank and I am nearing 45
LOLOLOL.DUDE!!!! You have the best skill one can have. You know how to save money. Most people 45 yrs old just have a pot to piss in. Retire at 50 and have a p/t time job and sail away.

I am a retired financial professional, hanging it up at 50.

I never worked for a boss. Never worked a day in my life. I'd kill myself if I did it any other way.

Them maybe should should quit, stupid.

I am planning on quitting in 3-4 yrs
I need the job now
I don’t have any real skills !!
I have 900,000 in the bank and I am nearing 45
LOLOLOL.DUDE!!!! You have the best skill one can have. You know how to save money. Most people 45 yrs old just have a pot to piss in. Retire at 50 and have a p/t time job and sail away.

I plan to do that !!
I have 900-950,000 and zero kids and zero house

Forum List

Back