Does your job suck!!!

Them maybe should should quit, stupid.

I am planning on quitting in 3-4 yrs
I need the job now
I don’t have any real skills !!
I have 900,000 in the bank and I am nearing 45
LOLOLOL.DUDE!!!! You have the best skill one can have. You know how to save money. Most people 45 yrs old just have a pot to piss in. Retire at 50 and have a p/t time job and sail away.

I plan to do that !!
I have 900-950,000 and zero kids and zero house

That’s a shame

I need the job now
LOLOLOL.DUDE!!!! You have the best skill one can have. You know how to save money. Most people 45 yrs old just have a pot to piss in. Retire at 50 and have a p/t time job and sail away.

I plan to do that !!
All you have to do is make 25k a yr part time and preserve your savings with no kids. You're one smart MF to me...BAWWWHAHA.

You rent or own a home?

I need the job now

I plan to do that !!
All you have to do is make 25k a yr part time and preserve your savings with no kids. You're one smart MF to me...BAWWWHAHA.

You rent or own a home?
Rent !!
I don’t own much

I need the job now

I plan to do that !!

You rent or own a home?
My super rich brother is a big shot in Arizona
..he could get me a job at the hospital

I need the job now

I plan to do that !!

You rent or own a home?

I am only staying in Vegas another 3-4 yrs
Taking MMA classes

What part time job can a future 50 yr old have ?!!
With a 1.25 mil projection wad of cash in 5 yrs, anything you want.

I am only breaking even !!!
My money only came from smart investment that I got lucky
I never earned it
It was inherited, then I invested in the good days
Most folks inheriting a chunk piss it all away in a yr or 2. You got lucky because you were smart.

I am Jewish lol
We seem to inherit a lot then invest

I never earned it
Most folks inheriting a chunk piss it all away in a yr or 2. You got lucky because you were smart.
Thank you !!
I don’t know if I am smart but thanks
I just know basic investment from my mom
I never got into any bad relationship

I need the job now

I plan to do that !!

You rent or own a home?
Rent !!
I don’t own much
Except a million dollars..lol. Actually renting since the crash of 08 has actually been cheaper than owning. With owning you have taxes, interest, higher utilities, some repair every yr maintenance, work your ass off, and possible depreciation in any given area.

I have another 1.5 million in 10 yrs from will

I live very meager
I am like a Spartan

I never earned it

I am Jewish lol
The key to investing is the Time Value of Money. At 9%, money doubles every 8 yrs. at 4% it doubles every 18 yrs. At 1%, every 72 yrs.....................Divide interest rate by 72 to see how money doubles at a certain rate.

I only invested in Fidelity Select mutual funds since 1984. Usually the same amount every week with cash dumps when crashes or corrections came. Most investors are not sophisticated enough or don't have research times. No load funds are the best.

I never earned it

I am Jewish lol
The key to investing is the Time Value of Money. At 9%, money doubles every 8 yrs. at 4% it doubles every 18 yrs. At 1%, every 72 yrs.....................Divide interest rate by 72 to see how money doubles at a certain rate.

I only invested in Fidelity Select mutual funds since 1984. Usually the same amount every week with cash dumps when crashes or corrections came. Most investors are not sophisticated enough or don't have research times. No load funds are the best.
I have many no load funds from Artisan, T-row , Vanguard etc etc
I have small cap , med and lg caps and $$ In Asia and Europe

I never earned it

I am Jewish lol

I have many no load funds from Artisan, T-row , Vanguard etc etc
I have small cap , med and lg caps and $$ In Asia and Europe
Fidelity selects are higher risk funds that invest in a certain economic sector. Held over the long haul, 10 plus years will give great results.

I have mostly owned 3 funds and have never moved a dime EVER. In 36 yrs, I have never traded once. I dabbled chump change here and there. Nothing wrong with taking 5% max and shoot the craps. Usually you get your ass smoked, but ya gotta have some fun. I probably broke even on that 5%. But it was an entertainment expense. Like playing nickel slots instead of $10.

1- Biotechnology
2- Healthcare
3-Leisure

Look at Gold this year. Lol 42%. Gold is always good when a crisis starts and moves. But its over now that covid has been digested. Nov 1 would be a good day to dump the glitter.

I own a franchise in Vegas !!
The customers are “ very low class trash and rough “ Many are “ mental ill or DNA damaged “

I was making an ok $6,0000 a month.
Now things have become so bad I am only making a pathetic 4,000 a month

My franchise sucks and they Work against me

Monday a black lady told me to “ hurry the F up as the line was out the door “
Tues - white trash lady yells at me for not helping her use a computer
Thurs - Fat white guy got mad as I was on the Phone took long with customer and swore at Me

I have thick skin but also can be very explosive and violent

Depends. Do you know how to use a question mark?

I own a franchise in Vegas !!
The customers are “ very low class trash and rough “ Many are “ mental ill or DNA damaged “

I was making an ok $6,0000 a month.
Now things have become so bad I am only making a pathetic 4,000 a month

My franchise sucks and they Work against me

Monday a black lady told me to “ hurry the F up as the line was out the door “
Tues - white trash lady yells at me for not helping her use a computer
Thurs - Fat white guy got mad as I was on the Phone took long with customer and swore at Me

I have thick skin but also can be very explosive and violent

try doing maintenance for a school district.

Forum List

Back