Does this mean the Republican House might restart their investigation?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Now that Trump has pretty much spelled it out how much he loves Putin and Russia. And we know there was some kind of collusion with Russia during the election.

Even someone from Fox and Friends questioned Trump's loyalty.

Last night, Hannity's pro Trump panel attacked him.

Does anyone think the House might restart the investigation Nunes, Jordan and others shut down prematurely?

Now that Trump has pretty much spelled it out how much he loves Putin and Russia. And we know there was some kind of collusion with Russia during the election.
Try to keep up Deanie boy.

The word "collusion" is so yesterday, "meddling" is the new looney liberal accusation. .... :cool:

Last edited:

Does anyone think the House might restart the investigation Nunes, Jordan and others shut down prematurely?
Not a chance with all those sniveling, spineless republicans in control. With this latest POTUS disgrace they will circle the wagons and double down with him on whatever BS walk back he and his team comes up with. But I hope I am wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
  • Banned

Not a chance with all those sniveling, spineless republicans in control. With this latest POTUS disgrace they will circle the wagons and double down with him on whatever BS walk back he and his team comes up with. But I hope I am wrong.
Sadly, I think you're right.

Forum List

Back