Does this hurt or help the Biden campaign?

They realize republican's are doing it.
Actually, I've been watching this, and I've seen the URL redirect to it'sgoingdown.com when it's not going to Biden's website...

Now, can you tell me why the Republicans would redirect to a site where Antifa announces their riot plans????

I can't tell you the mind of the republicans, they are crazy and I'm not.

You republicans are terrible.

Perhaps the dems would make on White Nationalist and it got rerouted to all tramp sites. How would that be?

Fine by me, if you want to, you can buy a website and call it what you want and link it to any page you like.
Now, do you have proof Republicans are doing this? Could it be just a person that is a Republican? You seem to love to stereotype, of course most racists and bigots do, so you do have that.

Who is they? Do you have proof who is doing this? Democrats support Antifa and the rioting, hell Portland has become the capitol for riots and the mayor loves it. Antifa would rather have Biden win over Trump. So, let’s see your proof.

Actually, I've been watching this, and I've seen the URL redirect to it'sgoingdown.com when it's not going to Biden's website...

Now, can you tell me why the Republicans would redirect to a site where Antifa announces their riot plans????

I can't tell you the mind of the republicans, they are crazy and I'm not.

Believe me, we have read your posts, you are batshit crazy.

I typed "antifa.com" into my browser and Biden's campaign page comes up.
In your opinion, is this a positive or a negative for his election hopes?

This topic was done about 2 weeks ago.. The jist is -- antifa.com was an available URL -- someone bought it and did about 3 minutes of webpage design to redirect to Joe's campaign..

Have fun rehashing this...
And by "someone" you mean RUSSIA.

Lol! Russia! Russia! Russia! Man you are an idiot.

I typed "antifa.com" into my browser and Biden's campaign page comes up. In your opinion, is this a positive or a negative for his election hopes
That is a false registration by right wing types of a site name to try to hurt Biden. Instead people laugh at it and those who try to make something of it.

Who is they? Do you have proof who is doing this? Democrats support Antifa and the rioting, hell Portland has become the capitol for riots and the mayor loves it. Antifa would rather have Biden win over Trump. So, let’s see your proof.
Democrats , no democrats do not support the riots, but support the anti fascist. Who wouldn't.

Democrats , no democrats do not support the riots, but support the anti fascist. Who wouldn't.
So you're saying the Democrats don't support the riots, but DO support the people that are rioting????
retard.jpg

So you're saying the Democrats don't support the riots, but DO support the people that are rioting????
View attachment 387635
Yes and no. They don't support the rioters.

View attachment 387635
No and no.
So now they DON'T support Antifa (the "antifascist")???

Gee, you seem to be as confused about that as you get when you look in your pants and try to figure out what gender you are!!!! :laughing0301:

I typed "antifa.com" into my browser and Biden's campaign page comes up.
In your opinion, is this a positive or a negative for his election hopes?
Now type "keepamericagreat.com" and see what pops up....

So the mayor of Portland can stop the riots and refuses. Biden campaign workers donated to bailing out rioters, isn’t Biden repressing the Democratic Party? Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis

You, nuts need to figure out what you stand for.

And you don’t support the riots but support the rioters? So you,are crazy. Lol! That is pretty funny.

Last edited:

View attachment 387635
Yes and no. They don't support the rioters.

Yes and no? Are you confused? Maybe you need to get your talking points before answering. Why did Biden Democrats donate to bailing out rioters if Democrats don’t support the riots? Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis

Last edited:
I typed "antifa.com" into my browser and Biden's campaign page comes up. In your opinion, is this a positive or a negative for his election hopes
That is a false registration by right wing types of a site name to try to hurt Biden. Instead people laugh at it and those who try to make something of it.
The question posed was whether you thought it was a positive or a negative for the Biden campaign, not your theory on how it happened.
Pay better attention, please.

Now type "keepamericagreat.com" and see what pops up....

No thanks. Start your own thread about that instead of derailing mine.

Biden is not clued up that the flip-side of fascism is eye-pain. Antifa is a lie, especially when it has produced the eye-pain of destruction (while Americans undergo the COVID crisis [italics]). Boycott blm-antifa, biden-harris, and chinese culinary promiscuity.

The question posed was whether you thought it was a positive or a negative for the Biden campaign, not your theory on how it happened.
Pay better attention, please.
Anything is positive for Biden when he is compared to Trump. You need to be aware of what you are saying. This will help you.

Joe's Vision – Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign ...
joebiden.com › joes-vision

We're Americans: tough, resilient, but always full of hope. It's time to treat each other with dignity. Build a middle class that works for everybody. Fight back against ...

Forum List

Back