Does this Black Life Matter?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The Seattle Mayor, nor the police even offered condolences or reached out to the family of the murdered teenager, killed in “CHOP”, the Summer “Love Festival”.

They wouldn’t even let the father see the body for a week.

Funny how CNN didn’t have this black family on, I wonder why?

Will our resident shitbag liberals watch this full video?

If they are the wrong kind of black or have the wrong outlook on life. wrong political views, wrong attitude, wrong lifestyle... wrong anything but lockstep with haters... no. Those blacks definitely don't matter.

The Seattle Mayor, nor the police even offered condolences or reached out to the family of the murdered teenager, killed in “CHOP”, the Summer “Love Festival”.

The Seattle mayor should of contacted the father concerning the death of his son.

It isn't about lives at all. It is about power and destroying America.

If they cared about life they'd talk about the 8,000 black on black murders per year which some of them are little kids.

Yes there are a lot of crimes esp in the inner cities, and among whites as well as blacks.

Does this Black Life Matter?
Yes. But not to conservatives.

All lives matter to us....with the possible exception of filthy progressives. Personally I could do without you loons and your antics.

Trust me, people are weary of your idiocy, hate, attempts at division and your whines.

You're a stupid faction of the population

If they cared about life they'd talk about the 8,000 black on black murders per year which some of them are little kids.

Yes there are a lot of crimes esp in the inner cities, and among whites as well as blacks.

No there isn't. The vast majority of VIOLENT crime is Black on Black crime. Do you just make stuff up, or say the first incorrect thing that comes to mind?

No there isn't. The vast majority of VIOLENT crime in the inner cities is Black on Black crime. Do you just make stuff up, or say the first incorrect thing that comes to mind?

The Mayor of Seattle announced that there will be no investigation and no charges will be filed
WTF?

All those previously arrested are released.

That poor father. This would be enough to send the most reasonable person over the edge.

The Seattle mayor should of contacted the father concerning the death of his son.

The Seattle mayor is not qualified in real terms. She is an extreme Prog feminist. We now know that in the worse of times a lot of people will not listen to them. Only the civil will at the start. So more people and businesses will leave these areas if they are smart.

No there isn't. The vast majority of VIOLENT crime in the inner cities is Black on Black crime. Do you just make stuff up, or say the first incorrect thing that comes to mind?

We just don't hear the white on white crime, but believe me there is a lot of it, as well as white collar crime.

Forum List

Back