Lol! Minneapolis has paid $63,000 to private security firms for 3 council members who voted to abolish police

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Fucking hypocrites!
Maybe these cretins should just hire social workers to protect them.

1593486090_14267181+US-NEWS-MINN-POLICE-DEATH-SCENE-2-MS.jpg

JERRY HOLT – STAR TRIBUNE
City Council Member Alondra Cano and two others have been under increasing scrutiny since they, and some of their colleagues, gathered at Powderhorn Park on June 7 and promised to begin the process of ending the Minneapolis Police Department.

TEXT SIZE

EMAIL

PRINT
MORE
The city of Minneapolis has paid two private security firms $63,000 over the last three weeks to protect three City Council members amid tensions over George Floyd’s death and efforts to end the Police Department.
While the city has not named the council members — saying their identities weren’t public information — the Star Tribune has confirmed they are Council Vice President Andrea Jenkins and Council Members Alondra Cano and Phillipe Cunningham.
“This security service is intended to be temporary and bridge to other security measures implemented by council members themselves,” city spokeswoman Sarah McKenzie said Monday.

McKenzie said the city has spent $63,000 over the past three weeks for security service for three council members. She said contracts for less than $175,000 typically do not need public approval from council, and they do not expect these expenses to surpass that threshold.

Fucking hypocrites!

City Council Member Alondra Cano and two others have been under increasing scrutiny since they, and some of their colleagues, gathered at Powderhorn Park on June 7 and promised to begin the process of ending the Minneapolis Police Department.

TEXT SIZE
EMAIL

PRINT
MORE
The city of Minneapolis has paid two private security firms $63,000 over the last three weeks to protect three City Council members amid tensions over George Floyd’s death and efforts to end the Police Department.
While the city has not named the council members — saying their identities weren’t public information — the Star Tribune has confirmed they are Council Vice President Andrea Jenkins and Council Members Alondra Cano and Phillipe Cunningham.
“This security service is intended to be temporary and bridge to other security measures implemented by council members themselves,” city spokeswoman Sarah McKenzie said Monday.

McKenzie said the city has spent $63,000 over the past three weeks for security service for three council members. She said contracts for less than $175,000 typically do not need public approval from council, and they do not expect these expenses to surpass that threshold.

I wonder how many of the hired security officers are ex cops? I hope the council members screen them for their own safety.

Fucking hypocrites!

TEXT SIZE
EMAIL

PRINT
MORE

Well, if the people of Minneapolis want to elect people who treat them like peons who don't deserve a safety and protection, then they deserve whatever they get.

The movie..."Armed and Dangerous".....John Candy and Eugene Levy...... they worked for ..."Guard Dog Security"!

Fucking hypocrites!

TEXT SIZE
EMAIL

PRINT
MORE

Nothing wrong about the private sector getting some business. 3 weeks at $40.00 an hour seems normal.

Fucking hypocrites!

TEXT SIZE
EMAIL

PRINT
MORE

Nothing wrong about the private sector getting some business. 3 weeks at $40.00 an hour seems normal.

I have to wonder if maybe you are missing the big picture.

Fucking hypocrites!

TEXT SIZE
EMAIL

PRINT
MORE

I have to wonder if maybe you are missing the big picture.
No I'm not. They could be guarded individually around the clock without taking a public officer out of the field.

Smart idea. Who knows what all those fucking crooked cops would do in retaliation
If i was a cop, and saw the mob burning their houses, i would just walk on by.....
If you were cop you would be a dirty cop. Good thing you flunked the physical fat ass.
If i were a cop and saw your punk black ass getting beat on by other brothers, i would walk on by that also.

Well your fat ass isnt a cop so we dont ever have to worry about that do we?

Smart idea. Who knows what all those fucking crooked cops would do in retaliation
If i was a cop, and saw the mob burning their houses, i would just walk on by.....
If you were cop you would be a dirty cop. Good thing you flunked the physical fat ass.
If i were a cop and saw your punk black ass getting beat on by other brothers, i would walk on by that also.

Oh, dont worry i am conceal carry , even then if i saw a bunch of blacks beating your punk ass, i would walk on by...

He's one those in a golf cart with a Trump/Pence bumper sticker on it.

Forum List

Back